Why did PSA's cheapo Freedom Rifle perform better than the Daniel Defense in AKOU's tests? I don't get it...

Why did PSA's cheapo Freedom Rifle perform better than the Daniel Defense in AKOU's tests? I don't get it. Isn't the whole point of paying that much on an AR having something extremely reliable that you can take to war?

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8IJU0zm1glY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post link or people will call you mean names

Attached: 1550035382721.png (807x700, 445K)

overpriced ARs are a meme

>DD
Is this 2003? I guess they still know how to market to retards.

>pay $1500 for a rifle
>milspec trigger
>regular muzzle devices
>standard charging handle
Fucking why?

>Daniel Defense

Attached: Abracdaniel.png (1137x1734, 238K)

based

I don't know. Pretty odd. I plan on getting a DD MK18 or Geissele relatively soon.

PSA is a straight up Mil-spec AR with only minor differences here and there. Mil-spec is there for a reason and is the way it is for a reason. It works, it's nothing special, but it works. As long as you get the tolerances right and you don't fuck up somewhere in the manufacturing process, then there shouldn't be any issues.

Attached: PSA 20inch AR.png (1000x345, 159K)

>be me
>buy PSA
>has bent barrel
>fuck.jpeg

>>be me
Call PSA and they'll ship you a new one.

really?

because fuck you

Unless you get expensive optics or a binary trigger, nobody should pay more than $600 for an AR. PSA rifles are solid platforms, and if you have the patience to assemble one of their "Freedom" kits, you can have a very serviceable rifle with iron sights for around $350, once you buy a stripped lower and a rear sight. For a few bucks more, you can buy a Del-Ton kit on sale and with a bit of polish and fitting on the fire control group, you'll have a rifle that will match or out shoot almost any of the DD or Colt offerings.

I started assembling ARs about 10 years ago. Recently, I've assembled 2 more, have all parts for a third, and have 2 stripped lowers for future projects. Get on Del-Ton's mailing list. You won't be sorry.

>>buy PSA
>>has bent barrel

Attached: CoolstryBro7.gif (300x249, 177K)

>Daniel Defense
fucking overpriced garbage

>I plan on getting a DD MK18
fucking shithead

Unless you get expensive rims or a wing, nobody should pay more than $6000 for a car. KIA cars are solid platforms, and if you have the patience to fix one of their "shit" cars, you can have a very serviceable car with brakes for around $3500, once you buy a stripped gearbox and a rear axle. For a few bucks more, you can buy a Hyundai on sale and with a bit of polish and fitting on the everything, you'll have a car that will match or out crash almost any of the BMW or Audi offerings.

I started assembling go-carts about 10 years ago. Recently, I've assembled 2 more, have all parts for a third, and have 2 stripped engines for future projects. Get on Pontiac's mailing list. You won't be sorry.

comparing guns to cars is def one of the worst /arg/ memes as of late

>thinks his LMT lower makes his AR a lambo
>hfw

Attached: 1555335712679.png (434x524, 244K)

Because while the faggots over in /arg/ may jerk off over rollmarks and rails that cost 700 bucks, ARs are relatively cheap to make. A good AR will run you 350 to 500 bucks. Anything more is personal preference or falling for marketing

oh, has it been a trend lately?
i didn't know but oh well, i thought it was funny

Hi-Point has the best warranty in the country.
PSA is second.

mad poorfags

Apples are oranges, I guess.

Faggot. Cry harder because you got ripped off buying a overpriced gun that is functionally no better than than one than costs about a fourth of what you paid.

lmfao

you smell like an /o/tist.

Lol

The difference is that you're comparing brand name Honda civics to identical civic clones that run just as long or longer. The parts are the same, the pattern practically the same and all interchangeable, etc. If you pay triple for an identical product, you're a sap.

>mad poorfags
mad fag because his Gucci shitstick is outperformed by a vanilla mil spec.

did you even watch the video? the PSA experiences the same problem.

>Hi-Point has the best warranty in the country.
That's because they expect niggers to throw them in the river after shooting them once.

why do you want to give money to anti-2A companies? why won't just just email a $20 check to Bloomberg directly?

Attached: 1546248875564.png (1336x1018, 100K)

their average customers can't read so it really is a 200iq powerplay by hi-point

because DD makes the best pic quadrail in the industry and I don't give a shit about politics.

also, pretty sure those statements were retracted. I can believe an honest mistake. also, you can't compare that to literal financial contributions / scheming that other companies do or else you're just a disingenuous nigger.

>their average customers can't read so it really is a 200iq powerplay by hi-point

I lol'd

>Spending 3k on a naked rifle magically embues every round through it with sorcerous energies

Daniel defense is overpriced trash by elitist fudd cucks. Same with 99 percent of Gucci brand shit.

Shockingly it isnt hard to build a rifle to "mil spec" that works great. No reason to spend 1k on a rifle.

>and I don't give a shit about politics
you will when you lose the right to own an AR, you massive troglodyte.

>Company says "Fuck you and your rights!"
>people are mad, sales decrease
>"Haha, jk guys, we retract our shitty opinions, plz buy our guns.:
>well I mean they did retract their shitty statement. guess I'll just give them some money.
>Its just that easy!
Off yourself you nigger.

Attached: 1489894891552.jpg (600x791, 82K)

>because DD makes the best pic quadrail in the industry

About $200 on Midwayusa dot com. Don't care for them, myself.

>quadrail

2001 called you fucking retard. Use mlok it is better in literally every way to your heavy cheese grater piece of shit

mad poor people. literal fucking poverty cope. you hold no stake in any of this you angry incels.

>heavy cheese grater piece of shit
weak subhuman amerimutt detected. go lift you pathetic little shit.

newfag spotted
fuck off back to whatever asshole you crawled out off

Attached: 1497300557589.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>mad poor people. literal fucking poverty cope
Throw away all the cash you want; if you don't get something X times better then you're just a fucking fool.

>incel
Oh ok, this is just a bait post.

>unironically has YETI on this when that whole shitstorm was literally made up by retards

>hurr just lift bro

How to spot someone who hasnt walked over 5 miles in their entire life.

Have you tried? Gun companies have great customer service. My dumbass fucked up my SB brace and my buffer tube trying to get it off after I accidently pushed it too far forward. I ended up scratching the shit out of my buffer tube and had to cut the brace off because it wouldn't move. SB sent me a free $130 brace and offered to replace my buffer tube. You'd be amazed what a simple email can do. Most companies want to keep loyal customers.

>made up!

Kygunco literally offloaded all their yeti shit. Stay cucked.

did anybody actually watch the video? It was because of the trigger group which Daniel Defense probably doesn't manufacture. They fixed them all for free.
>youtube.com/watch?v=8IJU0zm1glY

fuck off commie.

Attached: 1538475862487.png (500x2063, 242K)

>kygunco is retarded so that makes it okay for me to be retarded too

>implying dropping support of the NRA is even a bad thing
you liking that NRA supported bumpstock ban, goy?

Better solution. drop the NRA and yeti.

Yeti overpriced shit. NRA literal anti gun fudd cuck lobby group.

nah

Attached: 1433290805316.jpg (1280x853, 513K)

>drop the NRA
THIS!!! SO MUCH THIS!!! Just do it goys... I mean guys!

Attached: 1545469797565.jpg (1113x1000, 169K)

my bad, i read that as coltist

are aero precision/bcm worth it over psa freedom tier

and also not /o/, haven't been there in years but i do like cars.

i was just trying to make a funny

The guy is clearly a bench queen.

>YES GOY DONATE TO OUR PHILOSEMITIC GUN CONTROL ORGANISATION
>BASED TRUMP fuck our rights!

Go suck a fucking chode. I don't like everything the NRA does, but there is no doubt they're the biggest pro-gun lobby group, and for that they deserve some recognition and support.
The fact that anti 2A proponents would love to see them defunded and burnt to the ground is proof enough.

Attached: 1540929973786.png (777x608, 204K)

I'm more than satisfied with my aero rifles, but don't own anything from PSA so I can't meaningfully comment.

>help pass nfa
>oh well goys I dont like everything theyre the best ally we have
>help pass mg ban suck Reagan dick
>oh well goys its okay theyre the best ally we have
>ban bumpstocks dont push any pro gun issues through the federal government with full Republican control
>oh well goys irs okay theyre the best we got

Fuck off and die. Donate money to somewhere it will be used and someone who isnt anti gun. Stop pretending this shit is acceptable.

Guarantee you'll line up to vote trump again too. Dumb cuckold.

>spending $50 million from the top
>to build something "grass roots"

I don't think they know what "grass roots" means.

>so says the nigger who buys from anti 2A companies
I never said I give them my money. Fuck off cunt.

Attached: 1487051001766.jpg (405x650, 38K)

>are aero precision/bcm worth it over psa freedom tier
Fit and finish has always been a bit better on Aero than Anderson or PSA, but for the most part, mil spec is mil spec, and all parts will work to military specification. I won't hesitate to buy Aero Precision parts on sale, but there's other vendors with better pricing out there with products that work just as well.

i bought the upper separate it was a blem. you think they will fix it?

Aero uses Ballistic advantage barrels. BA has a sub-MOA guarantee. I don't think most PSA's can shoot sub-MOA. But then again, I've never seen anyone put them on a bench with match ammo either.

If your bottom line is "I need this thing to go bang when I pull the trigger" then PSA is just fine.

>I dont give the NRA money I just shill them and defend them

Sure mate

>i bought the upper separate it was a blem. you think they will fix it?
If you're the tard with a "bent barrel," that's NOT a "blem," a bent barrel is a dangerous, defective piece of worthless shit. While PSA sometimes plays fast and loose with their sale items sometimes, I find it very, very hard to believe they actually sent you a bent barrel.

Personally I think Aero is where you start hitting diminishing returns. Below them and you'll notice some drops in quality, above them and you'll start paying a lot more money for mostly bragging rights.

I agree with one caveat. They don't use CHF barrels. It's not a huge deal and honestly CHF doesn't make a huge difference, but it is better. That's pretty much the one and only advantage I'd give BCM over Aero.

Most bcm are less accurate than ba barrels.

totally agree, I have a PSA rifle and an Aero (both free float m-lok uppers) and aero is definitely a step ahead of PSA.

>I think Aero is where you start hitting diminishing returns.
This might be a very accurate statement, especially if you rely on mail order as opposed to being able to physically inspect and compare parts before purchase. You can't go wrong with Aero parts, but there are vendors who charge less for equal quality.

I built my rifle with a psa upper, absolutely love it. Shoots great. Aero precision lower, windham weaponry lower parts kit, magpul grip and forend, and some carry handle sight from some maker I can’t remember. About 800 rounds later with minimal cleaning and not a single failure. They’re shit just works.

If you want to spend more for a name get a Colt, or FN, if you must spend more to have a "military issued" rifle.

buying BCM,DD, your a gay ass faggot.

Mil-Spec means that the item will function for 90 days in a combat environment. It does not mean that it makes you a Rambo
t~ 45B2H

Because PSA rifles are the US equivalent of 'nyet rifle is fine'
I've gotten some shit for being both a poorfag and building a PSA pistol, but who the fuck cares because I know it will work fine when I need it too

My budget PSA upper shoots quite well w/cheap ammo, under 2MOA, better than my issue M-16A1

>Mil-Spec means that the item will function for 90 days in a combat environment.
Think so? lmfao, retard.

Colt is garbage. FN is overpriced but fine.

BCM is good. DD is good but overpriced, slightly worse than BCM because they like overgassing.

Also
>muh military issue
This is worse than what is readily available on the civilian market. Milspec is the bottom of the barrel nowadays.

He's right, you know?

If they sent it bent, I'm assuming you haven't shot it. Email them with pictures, dont be hostile. Just tell them you received it like this, stating its defective, maybe include your order #. They may send you a new barrel or a new upper provided you send the old back. Often times they (companies in general not PSA specifically) will include a postage paid box when they send your replacement.

You can't even own guns, why are you in this thread arguing about AR parts?

I have a PSA and it's good enough for me, people can call me a faggot all they want but it got me shooting and its decent

Is Del-Ton really that good? My current AR is a Delton carbine build but everyone says I should sell it and buy something better.

Attached: 086061C7-8251-4D07-83B4-702A98509E8A.jpg (197x256, 7K)

You have NO IDEA who your attempting to flame

>>heavy cheese grater piece of shit
>weak subhuman amerimutt detected. go lift you pathetic little shit.

This is my solution. Now my left arm is much bigger than my right (i'm right handed). Using a 15 pound hand weight with my arm extended for practice, it's tough. Also practice standing up as tall as possible to save your back.

Attached: stronk.jpg (1008x756, 239K)

If it goes BANG when you pull the trigger, and you can hit where you aim, you have a good rifle. Fuck the niggers who paid bank for nothing better than what you have.

Problem there is while I really want an FN Tac 2, they want $1300 for the whole rifle. Meanwhile, I already have a frankengun lower with a ssa-e 2 stage in there and I can get a boring old BCM 16" midlength upper for only $800. Same price as a Colt 6960 upper.

>look how cool and strong I am guys BASED NRA too

Literal tryhard larping boomer fudd

It doesnt matter how muscular you are travelling with more weight is harder.

>My current AR is a Delton carbine build but everyone says I should sell it and buy something better.
Kek, if your butt buddies demand that you drop trou and grab ankles, well, I guess you'd better. lmfao.

PSA is okay but best balance of price and quality is Aero. I'm doing an M4E1 build currently, best way to save money is to buy a "Build Kit", I'm getting to upper, lower and hand guard for 350, hard to beat that.

Attached: aerobuildkit.jpg (800x800, 76K)

BCM is never worth it, they don't make a single product they sell and simply rebrand whatever cheap parts they source from.

Imagine thinking this.

Attached: 1489910252257.png (665x465, 115K)

Imagine not being able to afford any of those rifles to know it's true.

Nawp. Got every brand imaginable. PSA is superior to many, maybe not finish wise but performance wise.

>Got every brand imaginable
what's your favorite then?

I hate the NRA but I gave them money because they are fighting for California. Most of my charity money went to better groups like GOA or OFF, OFF PAC or the Washington State equivalents.

Attached: join-jpfo-1-year[1].jpg (250x250, 16K)