Well, jannie deleted the SECOND thread in his ongoing siege against board culture, so let’s have a third Waco thread...

Well, jannie deleted the SECOND thread in his ongoing siege against board culture, so let’s have a third Waco thread. What weapons did the Branch Davidians shoot those feds with?

Attached: D018D153-5956-4D2E-8673-C3AF43E9EE76.jpg (960x660, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mYa9rSWa6aY
youtu.be/SbyAZQ45uww
youtu.be/6sQm7GD2FVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck jannies fuck the fed.

youtu.be/mYa9rSWa6aY

Attached: 1462633292880.jpg (1691x1127, 559K)

BRANCH DIVIDIANS DID NOTHING WRONG, NIETHER DID MCVEIGH. FUCK ZOG, FUCK THE MODERN WORLD, AND MOST OF ALL FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 66C28EBF-CD5F-4803-8F8B-7E6BF4DFBCB3.jpg (1024x683, 201K)

Slow day at the office, agent?

It's because that little autist got BTFO 7 ways from Sunday over the validity of his little report that says "so the evidence the FBI gave us says the FBI is innocent"
Fuck the gaytf and fuck jannies

Why are jannies gay? Wouldn't the people who do such a thing be dedicated to the board and the preservaton of its culture?

Not if they're bad actors looking to police content and shape the community

based.

Attached: index.jpg (255x197, 9K)

Fuck off janny

Who controls appointments? How does the system work?

this

So you would think user, so you would think.

Fuck the ATF, FBI, CIA, and FCC

Attached: 2a_edit.jpg (605x504, 156K)

thread theme
youtu.be/SbyAZQ45uww

youtu.be/6sQm7GD2FVo

Attached: 1554342197282.jpg (600x600, 486K)

Fallible humans at best, at worst, nefarious infiltrators who already have gained control. You should bum around IRC and check out /qa/ some time, you see some shit

>ongoing siege against board culture
>now lets have a thread about killing people
literally fuck you. There have been an influx of threads about how to make bombs, let join isis, how to convert to fully auto, etc...

literally fuck you. you are the siege. Jow Forums has always been pretty out there but this new group, mostly bleeding over from Jow Forums, is trying to mask the whole board as a far right extreme group when in fact it USED to be all over the spectrum of people who just enjoyed guns.

Lol jannies getting uppity today. Just deleted the glock thread as well.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com3.jpg (768x432, 95K)

>t. Newfag
Johnnylabs was a literal Afghan terrorist and half the board cried when he died, pretty sure boof was a pedo and bowtie used to larp as Hitler in chatroulette. You are the invasion, you normalfaggot piece of shit. Posting should be restricted to people who have the do/k/ument on their harddrivr

dangerously BASED

Information is free. What are you afraid of? No one is being forced to do anything. Maybe people just like to use their freedom of speech. And Jow Forums has always been the most anti-fed board on this site, even more so than Jow Forums. I first learned about Waco from Jow Forums years ago.

>when in fact it USED to be all over the spectrum of people who just enjoyed guns.
No, it used to be just people on the spectrum who liked guns and shitposting so hard that an ISIS training group gets hit by an airstrike

even so. you have to agree there has been an influx of people recently encouraging breaking the law and killing people. not just normal larpers for shtf but people encouraging others to attack innocents. its sickening.

t. jannie
get dabbed on faggot

Attached: c34159df9c315badb8904951cf1b8fc7.png (420x420, 30K)

go back to Jow Forumsguns, and take your discord tranny ways and never come back you faggot. old Jow Forums was more we hate the fucking govt, and drill your third hole for fun and profit than dale gribble.

>t. atf agent dogslayer

HONK
O
N
K

Attached: the-turner-diaries.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Dear user, thank you for your nice post, but I am actually a US Marine who was born to kill, whereas clearly you seem to have mistaken me for some sort of wine sipping, communist dick suck. And although peace probably appeals to tree hugging bi-sexuals like you and your parents, I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. Peace sucks a hairy asshole, user. War is the motherfucking answer.

faggot

Attached: warface.png (465x415, 255K)

>innocents
no such thing

Did any of the feds go to jail for waco?

Fuck jannies
Fuck niggers
Fuck jews
Fuck the sticky
Fuck the police
Fuck the military
Fuck the fed

Picture me rolling

Attached: jewww.jpg (800x620, 69K)

Guys... I think this guy takes every post he sees on a Malaysian airplane forum seriously.

Attached: 826DEA0C-E50F-4790-861D-1307085FDD4F.png (1723x2521, 554K)

So why delete threads about red flag laws? Not just single posts but whole threads in response to single posts?

There is definitely an organized attempt at censoring discussion of civil liberty violations on Jow Forums as a whole: Discussion on the EU upload filter has been censored on Jow Forums in a similar manner as well.

wtf are you talking about? I've never seen anyone encouraging innocent attacks. Posting bomb recipes isn't encouraging people to attack innocent people. Information isn't violence. Jow Forums has ALWAYS been like this, if anything it is more tame now.

HAVE A NICE WAR!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com5.jpg (2500x1666, 228K)

Attached: 30740348_1655908484485475_2468565408660062208_n.jpg (598x277, 45K)

Hey kid, want to buy some bumper stickers?

Attached: oklahoma-city1.jpg (2000x1276, 753K)

>inb4 jannies delete this

Because this site is dogshit now. Its literally as bad or worse than reddit at this point.

t. 2007 browser. Its disgusting to see what this place has become. Used to be blatant cp up for hours for Odin's sake.

Fuck jannies
Fuck statists
Fuck niggers
Fuck trannies

Attached: pepe mara dick.png (3078x2564, 120K)

>2007
fuck off newfag

>12 years is new

kek. You won't even find many that old here now. Keep larping mate.

FLOSSIN A BENZ ON RIMS THAT ISN’T STOLEN

I also found this place in 2007 and if you've really been here that long you'd know you're never not gonna be new

Stay frosty, Ray.