How based is it?

How based is it?

Attached: 51V+IxxxMTL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x327, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunfreezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/improvised-munitions-handbook.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Encourages dissidence and removes the fingers from retards the world over, so pretty based

Absolutely based if you want to blow your hand off

Read a high school chemistry book before trying any of the recipes in that book.

Is blowing your hand off the final red pill?

Yes
>blow up federal building
>lose hands in process
>no fingerprints to prove you did it because "lol no hands" so you walk free
>collect disability and never have to work again

>no fingerprints to prove you did it because "lol no hands" so you walk free
>collect disability and never have to work again
lmao

It needs to have a guide to make synthetic cannabinoids, so urine-scented delinquents can fall on their back and vomit into their lungs upon using it.

Why people peddle this shit when the US Army Improvised Munitions Handbook exists is fucking beyond me. This shit was compiled and written by a teenager and the only articles in it that won't blow your hands off or fail spectacularly are useless because phreaking hasn't been a thing for thirty years.

The munitions handbooksnwas written before 1965. So most of the recipies call for items that are no longer in common availability.

You are thinking of the popular text-file compilation which roamed BBSes and the early Internet during the late '80s to mid '90s.

This actual book was far older, had a lot of bad advice, and (wrongly) informed people they could smoke banana peels to get high, which I'm sure resulted in thousands of frustrated hippies.

I received this book as a gift, and I can say with my honest opinion and experience with this book that it makes a lovely drink coaster, especially the handbook version.

Trash.
Learn from the author and find Jesus instead.

It's kinda shit honestly.

>Improvised Munitions

Honestly that book is just as garbage and I don't know how the Army got away with giving that to soldiers.

A cia psyop to get wannabe terrorists to kill themselves

>Anarchist cookbook

I had read somewhere that it was written by a teenager and most of the bullshit in the book was just shit he made up. I first came across it when I was a kid with an interest in fireworks and model rockets, but even then, I knew the book was fucking crap.

It's pretty fucking stupid honestly. I used to get a kick out of it in high school but most of the mixes in there are just a fucking awful idea if you value your extremities.

Is absolutely right, use TM 31-210 if you're remotely interested in stuff, everything else is a joke. Here's the best link to it.

gunfreezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/improvised-munitions-handbook.pdf

Attached: dust explosive.png (923x609, 142K)

Attached: 13339957122231.jpg (517x768, 103K)

when's the last time you've been to a hardware store?

this was good.

excuse me? have you read the survival handbook? It's actually hilarious how it has "how to protect yourself against NBC threats" and the next chapter "Praying to your god"

kills idiots.
pretty based.
now vogels and zubricks,aw ye!

Attached: 1549900513090.jpg (960x690, 122K)

It's trash DESU.
This one is the patrician version.

Attached: hwe-uncle fester.jpg (400x400, 39K)

I made a better one.
The art for festers books should be appreciated.

Attached: HWE uncle fester enhanced.png (577x903, 146K)

This.

Nice job user

Attached: 1552435461241.jpg (480x452, 11K)

based because it made retards try to get high on bananas

MIX PISS AND SHIT AND FLASH POWDER IN A TIN CAN AND THROW A MATCH IN AND YOU CREATE A POWERFUL STINK BOMB WHOS STANK CAN ONLY BE CURED WITH BANANA PEELS
FOR IMFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
t. JOLLY RANCHER

You don't understand how weed works

Objectively the best chemistry author for less than legal chemicals.

Attached: LSD uncle fester.png (587x903, 189K)

It's extremely outdated at this point.

I first read it as a kid in the late 90's, even then with nothing but primary school level science behind me I knew it was full of shit.

Fun read though, there's was also a "terrorists handbook" floating around at the time as well, equally good for the luls.

I feel like they may have been the first real concerted efforts by teens to shitpost globally.

Its shit. it was popular in an era where the internet wasn't really a thing.

Infographics and google provide far better 'recipes' .

I remember reading a txt version on Totse in like 1998 and thought it was fucking retarded. Just a bunch of really low-IQ and poorly written shit.

Its dumb. There's a video somewhere on youtube where a couple guys test a bunch of stuff in it. Literally none of it worked.

>mix chlorate and sulphur
>shake
Top tier instruction made by a hippie with zero chemistry training.

Unironically wrote a large paper on it for one of courses. Author is named William Powell. He wrote it because he was angry at the draft and lived in 1960s NYC. Using completely legal old military manuals at the libraries in NYC, he created the third and four sections on improvised shit, tripwires and suevillance. His portions on surviellance are interesting but time locked. The drug stuff is bad (he flat out copied chemistry books and admits it). It isnt even how you make weed brownies! It's more complex and he did it in spite of the US Govt, not a real manual.

William Powell later converted to Christianity, taught English in Saudi Arabia (where he authored a book on the Royal family that got him booted) and traveled the world teaching English with his azn wife. He is since deceased. Rough life and interesting guy, i would recommend checking out American Anarchist, documentary by Charlie Siskel.

Attached: americananarchist_004_wide-97edc78b32d460b6947996b4ea7ebf9fc182d49a-s800-c85.jpg (800x449, 53K)

funny he would even bother since back then you could basically buy dynamite at the hardware store. there were thousands of criminal bombings in the olden days

It's the dumbest shit ever and is a boogeyman book for concerned wasps. It's the Catcher in the Rye of survival guides.

he said synthetic cannabinoids retard, put your bong down. look up k2 overdoses.

Wasn't one of the recipes in there to make napalm by boiling petrol or diesel?

it ain't the do/k/ument

czech and mate. flawless victory

I second this. I was bitching halfway through about the problem being the unavailability of blasting caps, but later the book shows you how to make primary explosives.

Attached: make a blasting cap.jpg (637x848, 73K)

Fake and gay. There are better guerilla guidebooks on the net.
Edgy title.
Kinda like that book on how to become a hired killer

Edgy piece of literature made to reee against the government back in the 1960s/1970s using a mishmash of books that were legal at the time about various things such as munitions and drugs on top of whatever retarded larp shit he could imagine. What won’t put you at extreme risk of blowing yourself up is either something you would most likely know already or a total dud of a nothingburger. Wasps and the like naturally freaked the fuck out over this thinking it was going to make Little Johnny blow cars and shit up for funsies even though I would imagine that book resulted in much more accidental deaths/injuries than murders. Pretty much Mein Kampf tier controversy in regards to similar guides but with none of the sustenance to warrant it aside from an eye catching title and talking about drugs and bombs and shit.
TLDR: 4/10, better than My Eternal but there are other much better pieces of fanfiction to choose from especially in this day and age.

Yup, and even has plans a loading fixture for the homemade blasting caps so you don't loose your fingers. It's a fantastic handbook.

The real story
>some guy during the counter culture era writes an edgy book that has mostly true recipes
>"anarchist" kids from the BBS days copy some of it, and along with it add some shitty shit they saw in a McGyver episode that doesn't work

If you're reading the online version, there's like a 50/50 chance that what you're reading is bullshit, but the recipes that are copied do work just fine.

nbk2000 did it better

>all those warnings

Man fuuuck that. I'm good. That shit is cool, but I'm good.