Fun Thread

Sup Jow Forums change of pace here and looking for some input. I plan to sbr and suppress a PS90.

> Why?
Because it’s begging for it
> No, why did you get that shitty you gun?
> Because if it’s good enough to kill Jaffa then it’s good enough for me.

The question is about optics, should I get one of those factory ring sights for that classic look, or should I get a top rail so I can mount an optic, or should I get a designated railed upper like pic?

The difference between the last two is that the top rail would sit higher than a designated railed upper. That railed upper is the serialized bit so I’d need that before form 4.

Could also use input on a can? I’m thinking Optimus micro but idk.

Attached: 70516F75-E707-4A8B-9613-7C4DAEFD7808.png (640x1136, 200K)

Huh. So, wait. If that bit is the serialized part.... Why the fuck aren't people 3d printing the bodies and making ps90s for like 500 bucks?

This I do not know. Maybe because internal parts are hard to get? Trigger and hammer housing is a giant brick and no idea where to get spring piston system.

C’mon guys

Don't get a PS90. They are terrible. Get yourself an AR-15 and a Glock 19. If there's something you think you can't do between the two of them, then train yourself better. Need more guns? Get another AR-15 or Glock 19.

Did anything about this thread say I have no guns? Or that this is my first? Or do you just not read?

I have a PS90 because it’s fun.

Also I would disagree with the “it’s terrible” comments since you don’t offer a reason or application.

Get a ring sight. I didn't and I regret it, plan on swapping sometime soon.

>Lee get an AR15 and a Glock 19 meme
Not everyone wants the same fucking guns.
>Buy more ARs and Glocks if you want more guns
That's the most retarded shit I have ever heard. Some people want different guns for fun. Not everyone wants 13 different ARs and 10 of the same hangun. Fuck off m8

OP get the P90 and put an RMR on it.

I already have it with a shtty FN red dot on it.

I kind of want the rail so I can mount w/e on it but can’t decided whether to just get a top rail or whether I should get the lower railed upper

I got the green dot optic fiber ring sight on it with a led backup
I'd reccomend it, the LED goes to 11
Pretty fun gun, best of luck user

How is it? I might pick one up just because but idk if I would actually use it since it seems small with limited fov

I understand the Ar being one of the best rifles around but glocks are shit.

Wanna elaborate big boy?

If glock fan boys like you are allowed then Jow Forums really has gone to shit with the whole 4channel thing. Reddit might be more your place.

Glocks over hyped. I don’t dislike them (i have and have made several) but please don’t start a muh glock! fight. There really are plenty of people who have had legit issues with glocks. I myself always get sticky trigger or triggers with failure to reset. They have their issues.

Uh. I just asked you to explain why you think that. Can you please do so?

I’m not the same user, your “big boy” comment warranted some hostility, and also sticky trigger with bad reset is one example. That little bar on the trigger housing that bends out at an angle loses its angle after use and causes trigger issues. The whole glamor about the glock is it’s supposed to be super reliable and go bang every time but that’s not the case in my experience. My gen5 hasn’t had the issue yet but we will see once I put enough rounds through it.

Comparatively my Walter ppq has never failed. So at the very least the glock is over hyped. Most people who zealously defend glocks are fudds and fanboys who watched a few YouTube videos of a paid shill and just parrot what they said.

Hmm, weird. Never experienced that with the three glocks I've got, but they're all gen 3.

>Don't get a PS90. They are terrible.

Attached: 1555359114483.png (246x184, 3K)

>Also I would disagree with the “it’s terrible” comments since you don’t offer a reason or application.
I don't need to offer reasons for it to be terrible when it just is.

>and also sticky trigger with bad reset is one example. That little bar on the trigger housing that bends out at an angle loses its angle after use and causes trigger issues.
You just made that up.

I love it, the gunsmith at my lgs tells me the carry handle has a backup iron on the side
I'd take photos but I'm not near it right now (going to bars)

To follow up - look up the ps90 ringsight. Sadly they stopped importing-
But they didn't stop importing the one the secret service uses. Check elite ammunition for it
Be warned, they take up to a year to import