How do we invade and bring freedom to them Jow Forums?

Attached: 1555701028838.jpg (650x599, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're already free you dumb neocon shithead.

Last I see they were still under a dictator

>Rouhani
>dictator
Okay, Shlomo

>still under a dictator
So, when will you do something about KSA if you're concerned about dictators, Moishe?

Attached: 1536935484916.jpg (271x389, 115K)

They are not dictators, they are even friend with us in the middle east

Iran is fine tbqh
Saudis are the real problem

>they are even friend with us in the middle east
kek'd. Shlomo, your script is slipping.

Attached: 1550356807510.jpg (698x710, 119K)

1: Go back in time to 1950
2: Nuke London

Attached: 7A_Nagasaki_Bomb_Cloud.jpg (700x529, 100K)

>Those mountain ranges almost everywhere would become perfect breeding grounds for guerrilla warfare
>Bordering 7 countries plus being the entry to the Persian gulf making it a geopolitical nightmare

Holy shit, I never realized how uninvadeable that country actually is.

Like, I'm seeing a turboafganistan right here, not even nukes would serve.

0/10 would not invade, not even for oil

It gets worse when you realize NOBODY in the left, right, or top of the countries bordering them want to house us for an invasion there. We have to basically do D-Day landings in Bandar Abbas and the rest of the coastline to breach in.

So not only do you have to virtually annihilate their already plentiful Air Defense system and bomb the absolute shit out of him without losing a fuckload of men and craft, you also have to plan doing seaborn landings.

I can think of a Naval Force building off Qatar, sine we have a fukhuge base there. Either that of the relocation of Iraqi and Afgani assets to straight up push into Iran.

>I can think of a Naval Force building off Qatar, sine we have a fukhuge base there
Correct
>Either that of the relocation of Iraqi and Afgani assets to straight up push into Iran.
Nope, if that happens every US asset in those countries will have a target painted on their back by the PMUs and Talis (on overdrive). Iraq and Afghanistan will be burned to the ground before we get to reach Zahedan or Khuzestan.

There's a reason why we haven't invaded. The military has wanted to invade Iran since 1980, yet it never has. Why? Because they know it would turn into another Vietnam if not worse really fast. Any option today will just not cut it for the American public.

You don't. You wait for the populace to get uppity and support the next revolution.

Nuke is rael

I forgot that countries which burn the American flag are friendly

Hello, CIA

could have to do with this event?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

They've had it coming ever since the hostage crisis. Saudis should get theirs too, but a collapsing Saudi Arabia would be shitty for pretty much everyone but Iran at the moment.

Holy shit, someone hates us because we've fucked with their country for 40 years, suck Saudi dick like the cucks we are, and have people in our government hellbent on sending anyone younger than them to die for their shitty Jewish land.

Bolton, pls.

Thinking about it now, a full-frontal assault is inevitable. One way or another, it's going to cost lives just to establish a beachhead. Considering how the media affects the public today, anyone could spin this war as mindless violence, I can agree with you on that point.

Rewind the clock to 1953 and convince Eisenhower not to assist the Brits in overthrowing Mossadegh.

Attached: gendo 2.png (1280x720, 536K)

You can't give people something they don't want and wouldn't know what to do with. Or maybe the last twenty fucking years of trying to teach Muslims how to be civilized -- or at least less murderous -- made no impression.

Oh but these guys are different! Oh but it'll work this time...!

Shit.

Attached: muslim shariah poll3.png (405x294, 11K)

Or this.

Meanwhile in the democratic England, you can't say means stuff about degenerates on the internet. So free!

Real solution is to go back in time and erase Winston Churchill from existence.

>we
Who's "we", Saul?

Attached: 1543476354212.jpg (461x414, 42K)

>invade
>bring freedom
lol

kek'd

Attached: 1544424536446.jpg (480x637, 58K)

The younger generations in Iran actually have a pretty strong desire for a more liberal, free society. You'll see shit like lingerie shops in Tehran. While there's a ton of religious oppression in the society as a whole, Iranians seem to be a lot less supportive of it than countries like Saudi Arabia. Also, they have a non (or less) religious democratic government, but it's subordinate to the unelected Ayatollah.

Jesus H. Christ.

The mother country is a fucking police state.

Globalization and the spread of Western Culture, otherwise you will just end up bogged down in a culture war again. It's why so many political leaders are pushing for it, there's sand people that need to be sold Western Goods.

American Culture spreads like wildfire for better or worse, two or three generations of the Middle East being flooded with HipHop, McDonalds and Coca-Cola and they're finished.

There's a term I learned in College, I forgot what it was exactly but basically it stated "when something new and foreign comes along (like technology) the older generations always refuse to embrace it while the younger are more susceptible to it. Then it becomes a waiting game for the elders to die off and their kids to seize control."

America has already infected them, it's just a matter of waiting until the disease spreads.

Attached: 1341607720658.png (429x410, 11K)

>countries which burn the American flag
over half of the world does this and even americans.

UK has been lost.

Attached: 1545235757941.jpg (666x824, 194K)

>go back in time to 1950
>move all the brown people to Africa
>nuke Africa
ftfy

the real enemy are the predominantly white elites