Any advice on how to overcome humiliation, Jow Forums?

Any advice on how to overcome humiliation, Jow Forums?

A bit of a background: It was in my uni campus. I am still a new student, so I don't know all the places yet. I needed to go to the toilet and I went into the first building closest to me. When I came out of the toilet after using it, someone came to me and asked what am I doing in this building. Apparently it was a restricted section (even though the door was open). I tried to explain it to him, but he started to get very cunty about it. There were other people there by the way. I was attempting to go out by the closest door, but he made me walk all the way to a further one in front of them, opened the door and said 'get out' while I was crossing the door

Why are people like this anons?

Attached: 1493919651453.jpg (747x754, 71K)

If you keep shitposting, I'm going to report you. Please stop. Have a good day.

THE HOLOCAUST WAS A SHAM

Attached: cc6bce855f1f3e2a43991a16040c73b8.jpg (480x352, 21K)

and you didnt call him a cunt and question his sexuality and call him fucking shekel grabber? you a damn pussy you friggin pussy

I didn't cursed at anyone since middle school. I didn't want to embarrass myself further getting into a fight.

you a pussy ass faggot

Attached: 234.jpg (700x656, 55K)

Curtly tell this person you have "Clearance Delta" and he should "carry on". Continue to poop in this area to establish a pattern of behavior.

based and dare I say it redpilled

Attached: we are all human.jpg (499x375, 47K)

"Oh, shit, sorry bro. Hahahaha"
*Leave building*

Is it really this hard for spergs to operate?

ESL detected

A friend of mine, when someone shout at him while driving, always shout back: "happy new yeae to you, too" (well, in spanish), while smiling.
When someone confronts you, always smile. Always. It shows confidence, and defiance. In mammals other than humans, its a sign of defiance (showing your theeths). And in a very instinctive way, is a defiance gesture (sorry about my english) in humans, too.
So next time, you smile to the guy, and behave in a extremely friendly way, not matters which he says; and behave like you wanted to, not matter which he says, while you say yes to everything he says, like he is retarded.
So, i would have tried to explain to the guy, but once he starts to be a cunt, i will offer my biggest smile, while answering everything he says with a loud: "oh, really, my friend? Yeahh, sure... Thats wonderfull". Hell realize that you dont give a shit about him

>Come out wearing respirator and hi-vis vest, walkie talkie and clipboard in hand.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE, THIS WHOLE WING IS SUPPOSED TO BE EVACUATED

Attached: s32g0kcvimk11.jpg (634x849, 170K)

checked and based
niggers tongue my anus.

Quad fours, nice

That my be the greatest picture I’ve ever seen

Attached: 8DA33352-20E8-4EBD-9313-D5E430CAF056.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

That's a sexy Mongol

Attached: 4l6m9l4op8e01.jpg (540x960, 95K)

piss and shit your pants while shrieking and they will back away in fear

Not our fault you're Dr Ray Tardeaux, numbnuts

Attached: firefox_2018-12-28_23-00-59.png (172x174, 53K)

Attached: 1547794442461.jpg (1080x679, 108K)

>Columbine was on 4/20
It’s 4/20 user