Sup k, i want to plan a trip to chernobyl soon but i don't want to do the standard lame ass expensive tours...

Sup k, i want to plan a trip to chernobyl soon but i don't want to do the standard lame ass expensive tours. Does anyone have any recommendations or addresses of guys that are reliable enough to hire for an "illegal" tour? Thanks

Attached: b6371c0e68d9ebc7b58090844783b018.jpg (1125x642, 114K)

t. autistic person

There aren’t any. You could get a nonsponsored tour that doesn’t take you even close to as far into the zone though.

Check out sssuper_sus' videos of their trip to the zone, you're probably best off asking around on Urb-Ex forums and sites, preferably on the Slav side of the internet

The tours aren’t that expensive. A 3 day tour is $320. That doesn’t seem bad from my point of view.

Just walk in, what are they gonna do, chase you into the radiation?

>Doesn't want regular tour
>Wants to go into the zone
I suggest you bring some warm clothes, a gas mask, gloves, a Geiger counter, a casio watch, and buy some milsurp AK's/ammo from the local mafia.

Attached: blowout_soon.jpg (680x246, 22K)

You better learn pyccкий

Pro tip Just NO op
Take the tour you will get enugh of it plus some delicius borst

Attached: 64.jpg (2000x450, 711K)

based and pubert pilled

Attached: med_1550177560_image.jpg (640x360, 91K)

>"illegal" tour?
I go to Chernobil for scrap metal, once a month. There are no jobs, other than this "recycling" racket.
There isnt much 2 see there.
Dont expect 6 legged mutants two-headed monster rats roaming streets.
Its just a sad abandoned place full of commiblocks.
As for radiation. You won't see it. It kills siliently. Thats the beauty of it.
I got stage III lung canc. Never smoked. Its all that dust I breathed. Got two kids to feed. Such is life.

This
Youre not a professional, if you want to explore shit, you start young going through local abandoned places, then work your way up, eventually to the unnaccesable parts of the catacombs(youll get lost if youre not careful) through small entrances, or some other abandoned famous shit

Go rummaging around in the Ukranian urbex circles, one of them might take you, but since that shit by it's nature is illegal, it's likely on a know a guy who knows a guy basis. That's how one a friend of mine did it. If you go, don't get caught cause there's military and police in there, and the second someone spots a group of people they think aren't on a guided tour, they'll come looking for you. I guess hiding from patrols in a ditch just adds to the stalker experience. Also, if you get caught, fighting back is easily going to result in broken legs and prison time. Getting caught is probably prison time too. Regular bus tours aren't bad either, most guides seem pretty chill, and going into buildings seems pretty common even though you're not supposed to. In either case, bring snacks for the puppers in there, they're super friendly. Watch out for hotspots, they're weirdly localised, and can go from commercial flight background radiation to 300+ over a span of inches, and stay out of the red forest, that place is unhealthy.

>stage III lung canc.
>Got two kids to feed.
>still posts on north korean radio drama forum

yea, that checks out

>>stage III lung canc.

What is your current therapy plan?
Do you have genetical analysis done of your tumor?

i want to visit lab x-18 :(

its not real

He was a good stalker...

Attached: 1548721523573.jpg (481x498, 21K)

No shit

don't forget, you're here forever

You're not going to do this. You're going to sit in mom's basement forever, drinking mountain dew and blowing farts into your computer chair.

expensive? what are you 16? $300 for a full day in chernobyl too expensive for you?

there are guards all around it so no you cant just walk in

what about the sickness hes got now?

Then why'd you say want to visit it dumb ass if you obviously know it's not real? God you're fucking retarded off yourself

Yeah that looks like the kind of mutant potato you might find in the zone. Did they take selfies with it?

This is the most eastern european thing I've ever read

now listn ere ya pekce on shir. twas ifuckn joje!

Don't do it you retard.

He was a good stalker.

Getting caught = fines. The local stalkers have a racket going with the guards. They take you on a trip for 4, 5 days and then you all turn yourselves in as a group. Guards fine you and the stalker, give you stern warnings, and drive you to a nearby town.