How concealable is a SAA?

it seems like a good option guys

>inb4 muh capacity
>inb4 muh combat advantage semiauto

Attached: sexybisley.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

not at all

It's the type of handgun that is not meant to be concealed.

You’re a hundred years late
Open carry holster innawoods shit maybe but Jesus Christ stop playing metal gear you nigger

Attached: 40AE6E3E-61B4-4040-9F82-5EB3762B3D2F.jpg (590x304, 202K)

shoulder holster

big guys only, manlets need not apply

Attached: IMG_20190419_210939.jpg (2592x1944, 1011K)

Not a good cc option. Doesn’t mean you can’t. Barrel is too long for comfortable cc.

I mean, maybe if you're a felon and can only have BP. I think the SAA is a super-cool old gun, but it wouldn't exactly be my first CCW choice. I'd sooner take a PPK or a Makarov, or better yet a fullsize duty/service pistol if I thought I could conceal it properly, because I'd sooner take 8-15 rounds in 4-8 seconds with quick, easy reloading and much higher velocity due to smokeless powder than 6 rounds in 8 seconds at low velocity with painfully long reloads. If it had to be a revolver, I'd at least want a double action.

Go to a boomer and buy his colt detective special in .32, and thank me later.

I have that same Ruger with the Bisley grip and that thing is not concealable at all. Unless you're throwing it in a glove box, I guess.

Anything's concealable if you are brave enough.

Attached: anything.jpg (1340x1528, 388K)

I don't want to fuck around with the hammer in a self defense situation. Go with DA if you really want a revolver

Nobody in this thread has even considered Ruger's 3.5 inch birds head offerings, but anyway, it wouldn't be worth carrying unless it's something you practice with constantly and can reload seamlessly. And if you live in a concrete jungle I wouldn't do it anyway. SAAs are for innawoods.

916 in CA

Just don't

-t cowboy gat enthusiast

That looks familiar
Is that shadman?

Attached: 1537975205303.gif (483x299, 3.33M)

Pretty sure wild bill hid his in a shache
Really depends on your setup and barrel length

>inb4 muh capacity
Not a problem, the thrill of reloading during a battle more than makes up for it.

Attached: 1551909889531.jpg (680x794, 83K)

Not hard at all if you dress right. My uberti sits fine on my thigh under my coat, the trick is to have it made of something classy like suit grade wool instead of mall grade leather.