Why do so many of you have Russian/Chinese gear for shtf...

Why do so many of you have Russian/Chinese gear for shtf? In most scenarios that will make you look like an opfor which will be counter productive.

Attached: 1553702516358m.jpg (1024x873, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/product/bw-two-man-tent-flecktarn-surplus/1337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>In most scenarios that will make you look like an opfor
anyone with guns or tactical clothing will be considered opfor

Right? Don't want stolen valor but definitely want to make it clear that you're local. Maybe just wear the flag as a cape.

Attached: 2tzirw[1].jpg (400x229, 27K)

Im not delusional enough to think ill use any of my gear for something besides playing dress up at the range.

Attached: 1542314185536.jpg (702x768, 98K)

>Don't want stolen valor
why are you concerned with this, just don't wear any current military patches

>Why do so many of you have Russian/Chinese gear for shtf?

Attached: out.jpg (1400x1000, 512K)

I need a better one, the stitching is shit on the other side.

Attached: murica.jpg (756x1008, 192K)

i guess if the thermals on the apache 2k out see me shooting at gooks instead of our guys they might not shoot at me. who knows though i might get a hellfire up my ass after its all said and done anyway.

Olive drab or USGI camo

Attached: IMG_20190419_183636888.jpg (756x1008, 215K)

Good

> Implying I'd LARP as a slavnigger

Attached: tfwnotHK33.jpg (1840x3264, 801K)

This; mass shooters when dressed like SWATs still looked like mass shooters.

This is why I never bought much the argument of carrying a "low profile" gun like a lever-action rifle or at least something with a conventional stock like an SKS, rather an an AR or AK. Any kind of gun (at least in the left-leaning area I live) will draw very negative attention.

Based and redpilled.

Historically, it's been cheap, although that's changed since for most guns. Ammo is still cheap. The guns are generally interesting in that at least they're unique compared to the exact same black ARs of slightly varying quality that most NORPs seem to own. Slavshit has a reputation of being incredibly reliable, a desirable quality for SHTF - sometimes this reputation is earned, sometimes it isn't.

As for non-firearm gear, you have to be a milsurp autist to identify what nation it's from as a rule. Sure, your chest rig might be a SMERSH that you bought from some sketchy website run by a guy called Dmitri that took 3 months to ship, but in the eyes of most people it's just a chest rig. The NVA pack you got from Kommandostore is just an uncomfortable-looking rucksack. The only notable exception here is camo patterns, but even then, nobody's REALLY going to give a shit that you're running around in flecktarn or rhodie brushtroke or obscure post-soviet patterns, it's just camo that they don't recognize. And once again - it's decent quality, but it's also relatively inexpensive, and given that most of Jow Forums is poor (and used to be even poorer, the nugget is a meme for a reason) it's just a logical way to go. Even if you're not THAT poor, more money saved is more money to spend on ammo.

Attached: -k- in a nutshell.gif (310x245, 2.15M)

Fucking kek. What jacket is that under the carrier?

did ur mom take this picture?

I laughed out lout, but still, nice get-up. Also, what LBE are you using and what helmet are you wearing?

How’d you camo the furniture? I’ve got a PTR and would love to try this.

>implying the government won't be the enemy

here here. this good nigger gets it. money costs money, and gear costs money.
quite true. most soldiers are paid mcdonalds salaries, and are about as proficient at identifying friend from foe. it's why despite all the amazing commubnication technology and hi tech identification gear we have, literal mouth breathers still have friendly fire incidents all the time even during training.

my advice is to get the gear you can and shoot what you can afford and steer clear of all fuckheads.

Camo tape

Just a crappy Mil tec chest rig. helmet was a steel french MP one but i us a K-pot now

Grandma

Miltec softshell

Attached: 20150323_193758.jpg (360x640, 37K)

How'd the flecktarn helmet cover work on the french helmet?

Surprisingly well, better than the K-pot it was designed for in fact

That's the only reason I own American flag patches. I couldn't give less of a shit about a magical sky cloth but if it keeps a glow nigger from dropping me @ ~1000m because he can't call the shot they're well worth the 5 dollars.

Attached: aop8979087.jpg (1657x1658, 599K)

Sexy and chexy

Unless you end up with the same camo or carrier that your opponent is using

In SHTF, there won't be any sides in that sense of the word. We're not going to have reds parachuting into the continental US.

Nor will they be wearing a darker version of the Swiss camo

USGI SPEAR ELCS for me.

Attached: IMG_1141.jpg (4032x3024, 2.52M)

The chicoms and russkis won’t be what collapses America, and they’ll probably have small units of advisors or observers in the civil war/anarchy but it’s not gonna be red dawn.
Far more likely that US military units will dissolve and turn bandit or people wearing looted gear will be a real threat that causes the appearance of US equipment that looks too modern/professional to be suspicious.

Until they do

Attached: download (13).jpg (275x183, 12K)

Oh baby

Your right, their going to land landing craft and walk on, once they sink our entire fleet with their hypersonic anti ship missiles we have no counter for.

>trip 8s
Oh shit

Attached: 1554014342790m.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

can a nigger even distinguish a flag patch through glass at 1000m?

I am opfor retard

checked
confirmed chink invasion
hopefully sf and la are leveled

>TFW paid $800 for a SPEAR set in 2003
>yep I'm a actual old fag

I'd do it again too.

Attached: 6kpXtLE2F2-8.png (300x250, 35K)

You are missing a fuck load of pouches though my man.

Tfw digits confirm red invasion for shtf

Attached: 1552367158455.jpg (284x276, 12K)

This.

>digits
I knew it

Attached: 1553688472716.jpg (480x480, 34K)

This. Also, get the IR version if you want it to show up on night vision.

Why would you do this?

Would wearing my dad's old patches be fine or would people give me shit?

Are you boys ready for the impressive invasion?

Attached: 1551329892125.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

varusteleka.com/en/product/bw-two-man-tent-flecktarn-surplus/1337
i got one of these. but when i wear it like a poncho it goes all the way down to my feet and more. how am i supposed to wear it so i can actually wear gear over it?

dude smoke cigars, you will look back on this kevin but remember there is no point to anything..

What kind of jacket is that? I like it

In SHTF different sides would be using whatever gear they could get and if they want to be identifiable they'd probably agree on using something easy to get/make like an armband, scarf, or something painted/written on helmets and hats.

mom wont buy anything more expensive

>Why do so many of you have Russian/Chinese gear for shtf?
because it works?
seriously, if you don't have an AK for SHTF, your'e a moron. it's the most rugged thing out there.
and Gorka is top-tier suit for SHTF.

that's the shittiest loadout I've ever seen. you won't even last one evening outside in that shit. if you plan on surviving, you really need to read at least one book on survival.

Why are you LARPing as a sandnigger?

Huh? I think he made it pretty clear that he was talking about an invasion by Russia or China being the scenario. SHTF doesn’t mean Mad Max, retard.

Gorka works in maybe ten percent of US terrain, far less if we’re talking strategic\probable engagement areas. It’s cool, but unless you’re already homesteading in the Rockies or a select few other mountains, Gorka is the wrong gear. Even then it’s summer gear.

>Gorka works in maybe ten percent of US terrain
LOL'd. I've hunted in one all over the US. It just works... and keeps you dry and warm better than any other >$500 setup I've tried.

You aren't supposed to use it as a permanent part of your get up, if that's what you mean. You would drape it over you temporarily if you needed to, with your equipment under it.

Gorka works well anywhere but desert, and ever heard layers?

>an invasion by Russia or China
You're a retard if you think that's more likely to happen than some mad max bullshit, none of the superpowers are willing to try that shit unless you're some tiny country no one cares about right next to them. in which case your country might be filled with their slav/chinkshit gear.

>and keeps you dry and warm
it does neither of those.

while I personally believe Jow Forums is one of the handful of boards on Jow Forums with some semblance of disposable income of some sort, most on here are unironically poorfags.

Idk some user posted it in a different thread a few weeks ago. I just like his set up

> not having 5.56 for shtf

Attached: Why-though-Reaction-Meme.jpg (1813x2111, 912K)

Implying you shouldn't be prepared for it anyway

How the heck do I decide on a plate carrier, or even get started sifting through all the options? It's not like I can go see any of them in person or try them out.

>it's the most rugged thing out there
The most rugged thing out there is probably a double barreled shotgun with hammers, you can keep it working pretty much forever and ammo is easy to find, semi autos have more that can go wrong, and the AK being an indestructible gun that will never malfunction is a meme, if you abuse it it will stop working like other rifles.

>based Romanian dong akms with based pso-1
>but that awful stock
if you want a foldable, just get an underfolder

If it happens just wait a while and it'll turn into mad max sooner or later.

Attached: IMG_3240.jpg (550x413, 53K)

Not with a rifle optic lol

I'm not in it for the mad max user that's just the afterparty

I do have a bluefor kit as well so I can switch sides depending on who is winning.

Well then I guess I will be a stalker in this life.

Attached: 1544136268902.jpg (691x960, 97K)

What type of gorka do you have?
Looking for the answer to this as well.

Yes, glow niggers looking at me through the 1000x IR Thermal X-ray drone camera will probably see my reflective flag patch.

Most of mine are, the two in that picture are.

That looks hot. Like I bet you were actively sweating just standing there.

>if you plan on surviving, you really need to read at least one book on survival.

Fuck survivals books.

If u larp surviving, go into them woods Friday and come back Sunday nite.
Take one survival book and a zippo lighter.
Use the book as a fire starter

>invasion by Russia or China being the scenario
Alien invasion is more likely 2 happen than this.

Oh wait.
Its already happening.
On Southern border i mean.

Heard last night some brown guys in uniforms with rifles, pointed said rifles at American soldiers who then surrendered arms to them aliens, without a single shot fired, for the sake of peace, - all that happening on American soil!!

Here goes your home of the brave....

Good job user.
Gott schütze dich und dein Autism !

>I'd LARP as a slavnigger

In urban combat your deutsche camo will stick out like a prick on a virgin pussy.

>Urban
Damn, that 5min driving or walking with a gun gets him killed before hittin the woods.

Attached: 1555701825669.jpg (404x520, 23K)

When can I play as this operator in Siege?

>not buying a bunker and renovating it with chinkshit from Alibaba

What's the handgun in this pic?

fuck that, plain clothes or regular clothes that are grey brown tan or green are far more effective. let me go buy a worn out used surplus jacket over this nice brand new hiking/camping jacket that fits better is more comfortable and is the same color if not blends in more

Attached: d8d96f502653b0d6aa1d7f3728b09ced.jpg (720x919, 100K)

I'm from MI and if chinks/russians dropped into Cali I would drive there and fight them.

CZ-75

As long as it's not a rank

t. all my patches are old american flags from my dad's collection

I'd wait at the Nevada border and pick off the evacuees before moving on to the chinks, but that's just me.

>guy who actually plans to use every bit of that surplus gear hes been collecting

Attached: 1620798_199620016913638_759428189_n1.jpg (467x512, 92K)

Ok. Nobody would probably care about his chair force biomedical patches, but I like them.

I wouldn't fight FOR the californians per-se, but more just to fight. Fuck califags and their LGBTQLMAO flags and short shorts.

good luck faggot. Id see you standing there with your russian gorka on red rocks and beat you with a bat before you could even get your nerf gun ready

Yeah, I feel you. The escaping profligates would be good target practice along the way too, like a tutorial mission before the real story.

Lol imagine the pandemonium that will occur if red drop into San Francisco... Jesus

Okay, you asked for it, the green one that really hurts is for you

Attached: image.jpg (1136x640, 617K)

>dimitri
are all slav arms merchants named this or something? its always either that or nikita

>SHTF
>opfor
unless you're thinking about the US mainland getting invaded, there will not be any 'opfor.' The only blue in that scenario is you, everyone else is a shade of red.
Weapon and gear will NOT make for good identification following SHTF for very fucking obvious reasons, and friend-or-foe identification will revert to how people were doing it a thousand years ago.
>HEY WHO GOES THERE?
>NOT A FAG, FAG! GOD BLESS THE KING!
>GOD BLESS THE KING, BRO!
>YEAH, LET'S GO KILL SOME NORMANS!
And then they killed a lot of Normans.

Ironically, the Chinese trying to make a move would be the spark that would pull everything back together in the US following complete societal collapse. Nothing does a better job of getting people together than fighting a common enemy. Still, if they make landfall in California, I'd give them a little while to purge willy-nilly, just to be safe.

Attached: 1513398379589.png (1165x1600, 1.12M)

Unironically this

Right here, if shtf happens I'll look like a bum with everything I need in a ratty day pack, grey on grey sweats and a cc piece are much more applicable and less likely to get you killed than all you boys playing dress up.