How much are Winchester 124gr 9mm 150rds at yours walmart? I'm too lazy to drive to go check

How much are Winchester 124gr 9mm 150rds at yours walmart? I'm too lazy to drive to go check.

Attached: 124gr win.jpg (650x458, 88K)

they're fine just treat them as +p and make sure your firearm is rated for such pressures

I'm asking for price.

btw I was just too lazy to read your post but hope it helps

Kek. You must be me. I only order ammo online. People give the most horrific looks when I buy ammo or mags.

Buy from Academy. They are pro 2a
Fuck walmart, and fuck dicks. Two anti gun stores

Cabela's has 200rnd white box for $41.
Walmart has 100rnd white box for $20

Fuck me for thinking Jow Forums will be helpful.

Agreed. Or better yet, buy from your local gunshop.
>inb4 lgs is way overpriced
Yeah yeah I know but it's a dollar or two difference and it helps keep them around. The more rare they are, the less exposure the public gets to guns, the more anti-gunners are created.

Rekt

27& change plus tax.

how does this ammo stack up velocity wise? is it really +P or is it basically renamed standard ammo.

Anyone tried this load in a PC carbine? Seems like the extra velocity would help extend the max range a bit.

Thank you!

>whitebox
>+p
wtf?

Attached: c6fa6bf653dcbc885d57010ef8cf1984.jpg (636x777, 182K)

NATO

These are trash get the federal 124gr 100 round boxes for 16 wayyyyyy better deal. It is what us whites do.

explain

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg (750x1000, 55K)

they run fine in a sub2k gen 2.

nvm, I dun reads it

27.45 in central fl

take a pic of the ammo shelves for later reference when you go there. Saved me a few bucks having that around while im at gun stores.

Shoots well, but its dirty af.

it's okay this is the lazy boy thread just kick back

Local cabelas had it for around 20ish something here
Walmarts got it all hidden behind a counter and stuff in a locked up shelf you need a binoculars to tell what's what. I only ever seem to buy snap caps and cleaning stuff from them since most other places don't really have as big of an inventory and older formerly popular products that haven't quite gone out of style but are just about there for the most part.

Jesus christ this is one of the laziest threads I've ever seen. OP you can't pick up a phone and call the store at the least, or even just use Google you sloth? And then half the replies are basically people just saying whatever they want without even reading the previous posts, OP asked for the price and you niggers are evaluating random shit

And this is still the best thread on k right now

get comfortable bro not many threads explicitly suggest laziness maybe that's why this thread has potential, we can all relax

Attached: 1643.Lebowski.jpg-610x0.jpg (400x320, 36K)

Winchester 200rds is $36
Federal is $33 and much nicer.

10€ per box if you buy 10 boxes.
In Germanistan.

You know, I was thinking to myself... wouldn't it be nice if we started our own ammo company and ran it co-op style? Although, I dunno if I could muster the energy to do much of the work myself, so we should automate it.