how would do it Jow Forums?

Attached: iraq.jpg (750x576, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?indexType=s
youtube.com/watch?v=ad7EYjIWK0U
youtu.be/Eqain8VShmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

id annex it

I miss deployments, nothing I do is fulfilling anymore.

what would you gain from that lmao?

>BRO LETS FIGHT FOR ISRAEL AGAIN!

I fucking hate you ignorant niggers

Just think, we could have saved money and fixed the problem once and for all just by dropping a nuke on Jerusalem.

>muh oil

Do everything ISIS did, but with air superiority. Whip those sand monkeys into shape.

Iraq was the most Jow Forums conflict of the century. It even blew out Ukraine. Fuck off

>fighting for Israel is Jow Forums

You fuck off retard

what would we gain from that tho?

idk Jow Forums is pretty bluepilled after all

No Saddam w/ WMDs, Iraq regresses to the mean for surrounding countries/gets invaded + PWNED by Jordan or Syria or Iran or Saudi.

Jow Forums boomers actually believe the WMD lie 15+ years later what the fuck desu

Of course we do, the US has the receipts from the gas shells we sold to Saddam. US forces destroyed tons and tons of them after capture.

Every country that isn't retarded has WMDs. It just so happens the countries the US invades for this reason are geopolitical adversaries to Israel. It's just a coincidence is all.

not do it

oh shit is it 2005 again. are radio talking heads ignoring the realist foundations of the war again?

Not at all

Attached: 9773990C-2DD6-4EF1-9347-A40FB54692C0.jpg (558x558, 27K)

The catch-all term WMD was invented so the Bush admin could conflate anthrax and 80s surplus chemical weapons with a nuclear bomb.

I’d give it all up to invade the bussy of the boy in the pic with my cock desu.

just like re-name the country to something more kosher and be done with it

>muh israel REEEEEEEEEE niggers

Don't worry you can die for Israel in Iran soon enough

t. fatfingers part time worker

quick quick Jow Forums post your fucking guns

Attached: iS_supersoaker_ss300_01.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

I'd rather have the couple trillion invested in the US infrastructure and economy rather than a couple thousand marine getting to kick in doors and blast sand monkeys but that's just my opinion.

Back to leftypol you retard

Forget Iraq, lets go to Bosnia!

Attached: remove kebab.jpg (952x1024, 123K)

Attached: IMG_4694.jpg (900x720, 81K)

I would just to trigger all the muslims on Jow Forums

Attached: 0234_-_LIYDk27.jpg (526x400, 48K)

>US overthrows Iranian/assad-hostile government and installs shia puppet regime
>it was all for israel brah
no

also stop being so obsessed with jews it's all you creatures can talk about anymore.

Oh thanks moshe ill be happy to die for Israel now

>how would do it Jow Forums?
By not invading.

Attached: 1554721624399.jpg (758x644, 64K)

Just because Iraq was opposed to Iran doesn't mean it wasn't a threat to Israel. The new state of affairs where Iraq is a barely functional state filled with Sunni militia groups that curiously avoid any attacks over the Israeli border is a really nice set-up for Israel.

This really isn't rocket science, dude. I don't understand why it's so difficult for you boomers to see why these wars benefit Israel. AIPAC was one of the main forces behind the push for the Iraq war, you can google it, and maintaining our OPEC monopoly is hardly worth the $6,000,000,000,000 we spent over the course of the whole ideal. Even if the end result doesn't benefit Israel like you claim, the Israelis clearly thought it would.

Leave it alone.

They're shills

I'd let the kikes fight their own battles

go die for assad if you're so butthurt about muh palestine or w/e

AIPAC doesn't even donate in the top 30 lobbyist groups level

opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?indexType=s

>demands more cheeseburgers

Attached: burgerstinians.jpg (552x347, 63K)

checked and bluepilled

Read my post again

Could you be anymore obvious kike?

I wouldn't. I'd spend all my political capital on ripping Balochistan away from Pakistan, and smushing it together with Afghanistan for easy, sea and rail born based logistics.

Then, after 470,000 Americans and 150,000 others were in the country and I had a nice long list of fuckheads, I'd do what the Soviets failed to even try, and slam the borders for exiting completely shut, and de-Islamify and de-pederast the entire country

Nobody gets to leave, nobody gets to set up awesome smuggling routes.

All children go to mandatory school and learn American English, everybody that can be trained to work will be, all poppy fields will be burned, marijuana and hemp growing will be allowed. I wouldn't fucking bother pretending to care for the occupied opinions, I'd just smash everything that resists, machine gun every hostile mob, and forcibly drag the country forward.

Rail ways out the ass, mountain occupation bases out the ass, turn half the mountains into free fire zones, because nobody belongs anywhere within 5miles of the non-Iranian borders for anything positive.

By now, an entire generation will have grown up and speak perfect English, have no sympathy for pedos, and will be semi-civilized to an extent you can actually deal with them.

Internaly at home, label all Israelis and those receiving support from Israel as 5th columnist, starting by deporting CNN. All of it

>bluepilled
Its a worse version of Vietnam Syndrome, where you come home and realize you did a lot of fighting over there, while the enemy was already over here. They went over there to shoot people demanding freedom and independence for their people and nation, just to come home and be told that their nations isn't theirs anymore

They don't want to confront that, anymore than the Vietnam War vets want to.

Deport trump too. Hes literally such a philosemite his daughter mutilated their son per Jewish tradition like so many other American "people" do.

Also
>caring about the me

pretty damn edgy bro

Most of which went bad or had been used up

I agree

>brainlet believes iran and assad are actually enemies of israel.

Dude not even in 5 thousands years could you force any kind of culture or sanity into their shit filled heads. We have to deal with these mother fuckers over here in Germany, they are literally the scum of the scum, the lowest you could ever imagine reaching.

t. Someone that never did any gangster shit over there.

>gangster shit

Kill yourself jewed nigger.

Same with jews. Your people actually understood that.

No? The wars are gay as fuck, they're not fun and the only people who like them are MIC shills.

Absolutely based, I hope you’d be sending American settlers to replace the villages that were genocided

>dont invade Iraq
>stick the CIA glowniggers who trafficked arms and set up bank networks for the mujahadeen in front of a firing squad
>USA now has less of a shit international standing
>over a million people still have their lives

>have no sympathy for pedos
It's funny that you fancy yourself "red-pilled" when you're neck-deep in feminist Kool-Aid. Fucking hilarious.

put the opposition in back in the 90's when the war was justified

Take over Saudi Arabia instead.

>No Israel, no problems

>thread full of isreal memes and da joos
It's just so tiring.

The nan vets were pretty open and excepting of that fact though. Probably why they got so blackpilled. It’s the Iraq vets that expect to be hailed as hero’s and will constantly defend that idiotic war to the death acting like they saved the world. Vietnam vets got home, realized the war was bullshit and spoke out against it for the most part. My dad was a nam vet and told me many times to never get get myself involved in another pointless war. No need to make the same mistake. Not to mention the boys in Vietnam saw much worse fighting oftentimes.

Attached: DB628E57-2231-4B7D-827C-2B90C8A475B6.jpg (2000x1333, 350K)

>much worse fighting oftentimes
you mean actual fucking fighting?, its hardly fucking "warfare" if youre worried about plastic bags on the street being filled with a rigged artillery shell over an artillery shell dropping on your head

>t. mudslime

Probably because the jews are intentionally, and openly, destroying the West and white people.

We were tracking Saddam and his little cunts for years. We could've just dropped some ordnance on their homes and deployed a small fire team to make sure they and Bin Laden didn't make it out.

Where did mean ol' schlomo touch you user?

Attached: 1552983062330.jpg (512x512, 244K)

based

thats the most boomer meme i have ever seen

Everyone here has heard it a million times its just every thread you guys just get preaching and it's tiring.

Attached: 1425997931708.jpg (468x750, 184K)

That's because AIPAC isn't a PAC but controls like 30 PAC's.

> fucking kids is red-pilled

Shoo shoo rabbi

Attached: come on now.jpg (600x375, 36K)

Thats 99 percent of nu4channers. Anti pedo soccer mom hysterics.

>muh smuggy

Fuck off you god damn newfag

Says the Jow Forums tourist

Attached: antpepe.jpg (27x21, 803)

>muh Jow Forums

Neck yourself post 2011 frog nigger.

>how would do it Jow Forums?
In a perfect world, get congress to pass a declaration of war, and then bring forth the full non-nuclear might of the US military to kill them all in a single night.

>>USA now has less of a shit international standing
No one cares. We could kill every single non-american in the Americas, and annex it all, and no one would do a single thing.

>over a million people still have their lives
I think you mean ~5,000.

Attached: 1511777311267-1.png (719x538, 198K)

>Iraq
>how would do it?
enact conscription for all jewish diaspora only. All wars in the ME would require all jews 18 or older to be infantry. I wonder if Ben Shapiro would've been such a diehard advocate of those wars if he was forced to actually fight in those wars.

Yeah. Your right.

Fucker took my foreskin

Five THOUSAND Americans died for that shithole?

Jesus christ.

Without de-Baathification. Don't force out the State Department because Rumsfeld has a grudge against Powell. Don't let Iran slide in through the backdoor like they did.

Jew suckers love to forget about their little child mutilation problem.

Anyone who expects me to respect someone or a group of people needs to make sure those people dont literally mutilate kids. Every single faggot jew who does that should die.

youtube.com/watch?v=ad7EYjIWK0U

Carpet the entire fucking shithole in B61-11s set to the maximum yield.

>spoke out against it
And thats all they did. Speak. Instead of nutting up and fighting a revolution

Jow Forums's boomer and boomer wannabe population keep pretending to be mad about anti-gun legislation and then turn around and defend the kikes who do it

So guess what, until your stupid little leming brain accepts it, its gonna be Jow Forums 24/7, Jow Forums forever and ever, until you stopped being a mentally broken twofaced retard

And tens of thousands were gruesomely injured, and hundreds of thousands have had their knees completely destroyed

Id start by invading isreal. its the only way to ensure victory

i feel sad for the fucked up vets many people died now the world hates the west and there's a rise in more extreemist muslims

i might get banned for saying this cos i did in the past it was israels problem dunno why they hate them arabs so much non of them have done much to them they were the invaders they went there killing remorselessly and they also kill christians

any way it should be there problem they should have fought they get trillions in aid more then all the other countries why didn't they fight them selves why drag others

Bring in 4th ID on day one from the north.

Attached: DRt2SlqUMAErr8D.jpg (544x533, 44K)

Jow Forums suffered heavily from the retards who follow Trump, the refugees who flooded in circa-2016 are completely in line with Bush Jr. neoconservatives rather than any logically-coherent ideology. Dr. William Luther Pierce used to be popular name on many boards here but now your average nu-4channer will only listen to a slew of Jewish loudmouths pretending to be pundits.

Attached: 1493910752937.png (1000x800, 33K)

joe is so freeking creepy

Israel supports terrorists nowadays because the us isn't doing its attack dog duty to the degree it did in Iraq.

It Is 100 percent wholly Israels doing

youtu.be/Eqain8VShmg

Why isn't Iraq an American colony like Guam or Puerto Rico? I bet it would improve faster if you turned it into a vacation spot.

Wtf Bush, Rumsfeld, and Cheney wanted to settle old scores. Imagine believing this.

Give Saddam nukes so he can knock out Saudi Arabia and Israel.
Wrong. You support Saddam's secular Baathist regime to piss off Muslims.

If you lost your virginity you'd be less angsty about jews

I get why you don't believe me, but try it before you knock it. I know because I used to be the same way