Nig Nog reviews STAR BM. Calls it 1911, starts blasting off his back porch in neighborhood

Why the fuck do these retards have to give gun owners a bad name? They ruin it for the rest of us.
youtu.be/6CcNmXh5Tp8

Attached: CBE7F34C-B88D-4BA7-8C5D-895C5F42CB4D.jpg (672x542, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IMu9G4a5uR8
youtube.com/watch?v=y2Bxo1FkunM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

watched this vid a few weeks ago
why are you so upset op? he literally did nothing wrong.

What did he do wrong, aside from the incoherent attempt at a review?
>repeatedly calling a star BM a 1911
>dumping two magazines off his back porch in a residential neighborhood
>looking around to see if cops were called

Scared white boy op too afraid to shoot guns in his backyard

>scared white boy
No, a responsible human being, with regard for public safety and respect for the second amendment.

Dumping mags in your backyard is priddddy Jow Forums, fag.

Attached: 2B13C84A-585F-419E-B6AD-985546D7A34C.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

Man, Colion Noir's videos are usually well produced.

At least he gets to the fucking point this time.

Not in a neighborhood where the houses are 5 yards apart. Nigger.

Kek. No hat? What universe is this?

Rights are for everyone you bootlicking racist piece of shit.

youtu.be/IMu9G4a5uR8

>Rights are for everyone you bootlicking racist piece of shit.
Human rights are for humans, not niggers.

damn, leftypol is fucking everywhere now

This

>Even the gun store that I work at got sum
Jesus christ

>uses iPod earphones as hearing protection

What's wrong with this guy again? seems alright to me.

mawsin nahgunt

To be fair you have no idea how far apart his houses and yard are. For all you know he could be shooting into the side of a hill as a backstop with his neighbors consent during 'x' hours.
You might not like it; but you sound like someone who screams for the RO.

And the US was for whites. The freedoms enumerated only work when applied to the white race. The founders knew this, stupid wanna be commie cucks don’t apparently

Attached: D51475F5-2C27-4CED-9F8D-2E4E23385AC7.png (1281x728, 353K)

>mfw all these triggered suburban pinks crying

Attached: 1508378612439.jpg (500x375, 19K)

Then why does he say that he’s afraid someone is going to call the cops? And you can see the neighbors house on the other side of the wood fence. Dumbass

What's the return policy for the black race? Don't really want a refund but can we ship them back or drop them off in whatever the African equivalent of Goodwill is?

Attached: LIberia-civil-war-002.jpg (750x492, 170K)

FIFTEEN PRECENT OF THE POPULATION!

Attached: F91DF51F-6206-44CF-BD86-F4EBAEB62472.png (675x562, 192K)

... Did you watch the video? He made a tongue-in-cheek joke about how he didn't know how the neighbors didn't call the cops on him. Side to side they're very close but i'd prefer to see downrange as he's said 'i dont have my kids here to set up pop cans and film'.
I will agree with you that it's fucking stupid, but if I was him in that area I'd be popping 22 every now and then to get people used to it.

Waaaah blek people din do Nuffins!!!

So if that guy were your neighbor you wouldn’t care if he was dumping mags in the backyard, while your kids were outside playing? Doubt it. This guy shouldn’t be armed. He is an irresponsible fool who will end up hospitalized from a negligent discharge

It’s called Liberia

This is America. People shoot guns in their backyards. Get over it, noguns.

>Sold to us by Jews
>Expecting a return policy

Never see it, bud

call cops on him. I'll bet you that guy has a pound of crack his house.

>The founders knew this
Then they should've picked their own cotton.

Not if you're inside city limits, fuckhead. There's a good reason for that. In urban areas, your average dumbfuck nigger is not going to be able to evaluate what a suitable backstop is. Can you tell how many feet of dirt are required to stop a round of 5.56 off the top of your head? Do you think Jamal can? Ignoring that, there's also the hearing damage for anyone within his immediate area, who clearly weren't warned that he was going to be shooting. Please pretend like you'd be fine with living behind this retard, everyone likes bullet holes in their houses right?

i like how everyone is all "MOLDY LABIA!!!1!" but when a guy shoots a gun in his back yard, its all "RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD! CALL THE COPS". maybe he is being unsafe. maybe theres a wooded area hes firing into, who knows. but you guys change your tune pretty quick when its something you dont like.

Jow Forums isn't one person, retard. You can't point out hypocrisy across hundreds of posters.

Was he shooting blanks, or were those live boolet he was firing? Pretty stupid of him, regardless of his race, to be firing live rounds in a populated area. I love that smile, though. He looks so happy.

There is a time and place for shooting in your back yard. He's in a residential neighborhood. Even if he is shooting into the woods, do you think that there aren't kids playing in there? I grew up in a neighborhood just like that and we were always in the woods fucking around.

There's nothing in this video to indicate he isn't firing into an empty lot with a bullet stop in BFE. That building adjacent to him could be a shop. Firearms can be heard for quite some distance, and so it could alarm nearby neighbors.

Upon further, and cursory, investigation this is where he's shooting.

Attached: bereal.png (620x1080, 1.35M)

>you guys like guns, but suddenly you're all mad when someone robs a bank

Yeah, no shit. They're not the same thing.

>t. scared white boy

And no backstop? Ricochets are a thing, and if kids were outside, one could catch a bullet.

Looks based to me

t. Low IQ shitskin

From what I can see and hear, no, but he's also recording with an iPhone 3 or some shit. He's actually shooting out of the frame consistently so maybe he's got something, maybe he's just shooting a tree. Could just be shooting blanks too I guess.

Earbuds for earpro.

I'm calling it, he's in Louisiana

Those aren’t blanks bro, he shows the rounds, and the recoil impulse looks like the real thing. What are you delusional? Why you making excuses for this dumbfuck?

What makes you think he's inside city limits? What makes you think he doesn't have a suitable backstop? What makes you think he didn't warn the house next to him he was going to be shooting a few rounds? What makes you think there's even anyone in the house next to him?
Quit assuming everything and being a whiny busybody do-gooder old woman.

t.jew

i think alabama

If you read the comments, he says it's in the country, the house next door is vacant, and he's shooting into 100 acres of woods.

I'm not making excuses, retard, I'm assessing the situation. You can actually see the projectiles flying out of the gun, anyways. I was just hopeful that I hadn't extended the benefit of the doubt to the undeserving, but I have.

youtube.com/watch?v=y2Bxo1FkunM
He's just your typical stupid nigger. Having his daughter keep running in front of a hot gun to set up his target for him.

>What makes you think he's inside city limits?
His tiny fenced in yard and neighbor's house being only a couple yards from his. This is very obviously a suburb for anyone with an IQ above 80.

>What makes you think he doesn't have a suitable backstop?
I didn't. I explained why you can't shoot within city limits, which is partially due the lowest common denominator's inability to evaluate what a suitable backstop is.

>What makes you think he didn't warn the house next to him he was going to be shooting a few rounds?
>3:34
>Suprised there ain nobody called tha cops on me

>What makes you think there's even anyone in the house next to him?
>Sunset
>Suburbs
>When do most suburb dwellers return from their jobs?
>What is deductive reasoning?

Yep no backstop. Fucking dumbass motherfucker

Yeah. Goes to show how many fucking leftypol shills are here on Jow Forums defending this 70 IQ nigger.

Sounds like it’s one other nog getting all tribal. Funny how emotional they get when you point out their nigger ways

At least he'll vote for pro-gun politicians, right?

Right?

From the videos comment section:

Phillydog1958

"Love your channel and enjoy the content, but I must ask: Are you shooting in a residential neighborhood with houses around you? I see what appears to be a neighbor’s house just on the other side of your privacy fence. I have neighbors all around me, and if I were to shoot in my backyard, I would have a police visit. Also, isn’t it dangerous? Can’t a bullet ricochet and harm a neighbor? I’m not trying to be a jerk, but I’m just curious. I could see if you lived in the country. It’s typically illegal to shoot a gun in your backyard."

BeRealSteve (the uploader of the video in question)

"Phillydog1958 I understand. Yes it’s a neighborhood but it’s in the country, outside the city limits. It legal to shoot. Both houses next to me are currently vacant and there 100 acres of woods I’m shooting in.."

He is shooting into the woods in his backyard in what is essentially an abandoned rural neighborgood where such activity is legal.

/thread

i know of someone who knows someone who works at the NRA and he said nigs would call up and think they would get a free gun if they became members

Attached: 1555711337304.gif (540x540, 279K)

Because "gun owners" are not some specific, identifiable, easy to spot demographic/group of people like Liberal media would like you to believe. Gun owners are comprised of everyone, from the poor to the rich, from white to black, from sub 80 IQ to absolute intellectuals.
The 2A has no prejudice, only you.

BBUT HES A NIGGER
THERE I SAID IT A NIGGER

Uh, no, having houses literally less than 20 yards away does not mean it is legal to shoot because they are vacant. I would absolutely LOOOVE to see you dump a few mags in the middle of a mostly abandoned street and try to justify to the police "but nobody's home nigga".
It is illegal to shoot firearms recreationally inside a residential area, full stop.

>It is illegal to shoot firearms recreationally inside a residential area, full stop.

Lmao the absolute state of bootlickers.

>WHEN WE FIRST GOT DAT MAWS NAGUNT I GOT ONE FOR ABOUT A HUNNIT

based negro collecting milsurp, hes a fucking retard but i got a good chuckle out of it

Attached: cryingemoji.jpg (2229x2126, 513K)

Well hold on there pal I never said you SHOULDN'T

This.

SHALL

Attached: General_George_Washington_at_Trenton_by_John_Trumbull.jpg (1027x1517, 1.65M)

>the founding fathers were aware that rights are best used when issued to white males
>therefore they should've abandoned slave labor in favor of self employment
Hahahahahahahaha what

>bu-b-but Uncle Joe said it was ok.

Attached: touch me.png (921x1093, 1.24M)

>has a moist nugget
>plink
>watches hickock45
>works in a gun store
this guy is a fucking Jow Forumsommando

second coming of mcniggerator/10

Attached: welcome to K.jpg (450x643, 128K)

that's a local thing. Where do you live?

I almost wish a situation would occur where she would do this, just so Joe lives the rest of his life knowing his wife was brutally raped and beheaded whilst trying to reload their antique after totally airballing her only ammunition

>living in a shit state with yardage from domicile laws
>being less free than a nigger
lick that boot toby

Patently false. If you're so confident I would love to be presented with ONE residential area that doesnt regard it as reckless discharge at the very least.

If renting a 1 story and surviving on EBTs is "free" because he lives in an area where police dont bother/are afraid to respond well then I wanna be a cotton picking coon and imagine so would you.

>They ruin it for the rest of us.

At least this reviewer shot his gun.

Don't even try to compare the nigger in this video to honorary aryan Jow Forumsommando Mcnig

Holy shit that flinch lmao

>he doesn't realize that his state laws or local ordinances aren't universal

>is a cuck and this mad about a nigger

not every state or locality has an ordinance relating to distance from domiciles you dumb motherfucker. On paper in my residential neighborhood I could "in a safe manner" have a firing range in my side yard regardless of being able to touch my neighbors house. An actual rural area and yeah motherfucker, I could shoot off my back porch into a hillside or vacant farmland as long as there wasn't a road beyond me.

>find evidence that a law I imagined is non-existent in some jurisdiction
That guy's neighborhood

nigs

Attached: deer.jpg (1080x777, 59K)

meant for

>you dont know shit because I'm in a RURAL area and can do it
Lmao why did you bother replying again?
Still waiting btw. Again, if you're so confident.
But wait, let me guess, you're gonna come up empty handed but resort to "i-im not gonna tell you where I live y-you glownigger"

Silly user, jews aren't white

Attached: image.jpg (346x406, 99K)

If its non existent that meant there would be no evidence to support it, yeah?
You really sure thats the rhetoric you wanna hold? Take a minute to think about it.

>it is literally legal where I live, on a quarter acre residential house because my state isn't shit
ironically my HOA would be the only problem to buying a bullet trap and a big ole AR500 plate and setting up a 15 yard range in my backyard.

having a neighbor doesn't mean dick. live in a less shitty state that doesn't have a law or ordinance requiring you to be 100 yards away from a building to discharge a gun.

well I live in a suburban hell hole, so I have the same bullshit laws you do. Some times, governments don't make bullshit laws; things aren't illegal without laws.
So where in any law document is the section for non-laws? Like the place it says you can eat?

>If its non existent that meant there would be no evidence to support it, yeah?
Show me evidence in every jurisdiction within the US?
That's what you sound like.

Okay then go ahead and post where it says you're allowed to discharge firearms within 300ft of a residential structure
Spoiler: it doesnt exist
>So where in any law document is the section for non-laws? Like the place it says you can eat?
Genuinely cannot decipher this

Um, what? For starters what does that even mean, and how is that anywhere near an apt comparison of claiming no such law exists (and is totally "imaginary") when theres clear evidence it does?
So strange how all this time has passed and all these posts have been made, all simultaneously avoiding posting any tangible evidence that would outright end the conversation. Instead everyone is trying to explain why their opposing rationale is the most rational of all. How funny.

just exaggerating to prove a point. As far as I know, discharging a firearm within a certain distance of something, is not regulated at the federal level, beyond the jurisdiction of their property.

They exist some places, but not everywhere.
What planet are you guys from?

>Florida state statutes.jpg
stay mad cuckstatian

>also dumb
something isn't illegal if there isn't a law against it. You, specifically, live in a cuck state or cuck locality. Other people live in other states where, get this, unincorporated land regardless of physical proximity of buildings, there are n o l a w s defining unlawfully discharging a firearm.

You confirmed you live in a cuckstate with a law about building proximity via omission. Stay fucking mad at your rights being infringed.

shut up cracker

>His tiny fenced in yard
How can you see how big his yard is, retard?

>Florida
Nope, put an end to it in 2012. Specifically amended to prohibit the discharge of firearms on residential sites
+1 try again

>no backstop
Didn't see the giant wooded area?

there's another video showing it. It is a suspiciously tightly packed area.
There are places where that's legal. He may be in one, since it seems like police have been there before.
Most of all though, he is just being careless,all legality is subject to scrutiny once he hurts someone.

He's like a backstop and 20 iq points short of being good, but what he's doing could very well be legal.
God save the cucks

"...Yes it’s a neighborhood but it’s in the country, outside the city limits. It legal to shoot..."

Did you miss this part? The fact the houses are vacant doesnt matter. What does matter is that there are no legal prohibitions on the discharge of firearms where he lives.

fucking new yorkers and transplants ruining good states
>now I'll have to discharge a firearm at my friends house in a residential neighborhood
>which is on one acre
poorfags btfo I guess

I'm sure in rural wherever black Jow Forumslansman lives it's legal, since it's legal in many, many places. Used to be 100% legal where I was apparently. Now I just need a larger lot size.