Brownells

Whats Jow Forumss opinion on brownells?

Attached: brn.jpg (1000x564, 23K)

I, too, am subscribed to InRangeTV.

They're good rifles. Assembled on contract by Aero Precision.

I keep hearing the furniture on their retro AR's is flimsy as hell.

Their milspec mags, OTOH, are good to go. Battlefield Vegas puts hundreds of thousands of rounds through them and says they hold up just fine.

Metal parts seem great.
Plastic parts seem pretty meh.
I really hope they do an AR-18

I really wanted on at first, but I can't get over how crappy the furniture feels.

I'll probably eventually assemble one myself with most of their parts but furniture sourced elsewhere.

karl thanks you

Attached: karl kasarda satanist.jpg (1455x2048, 280K)

Did you get some Brownells mags a few weeks back?

I like them because they give a vet discount. So I buy a good amount of stuff from them.

So in other words pretty accurate to the original AR-10s. Because the originals are also know to have flimsy, kinda crappy furniture.

A different sort of flimsy, but essentially yes.

Ironically by cheaping out on quality plastic, they have increased the authenticity

I wish the furniture was more accurate but other than that they’re pretty cool.

Their retro AR line is nothing like actual early AR rifles.

They literally duplicated actual early ARs.

The new ones have magpul followers in them

a man of culture

>worships an autist

Attached: ezilgp.jpg (960x720, 67K)

Karl looks like the level of faggot that would be a Jannie on Jow Forums lamo

loooool this was taken unironically.

Karl memes aside I like em

>Jow Forums

I don't know what you're talking about, but this website is called 4channel, (not Jow Forums) a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images.

The originals were flimsy too. M16A2 was an improvement.

I wanna see one with wood furniture.

I'm gonna buy a BRN-180S upper, and MCX stock with adapter to make a poor mans Sig MCX virtus

Their warehouse store is 45 minutes from my house. Its handy sometimes. When aero receivers were on sale for 40 bucks plus shipping I was able to just pick up a boatload. No transfer cost no shipping. Nice.

more of a fan of Ian but okay retard

10/10 they're okay

Why did they change the charging handle form that to the current standard? That seems pretty ambidextrous to me.

heat
it's basically wrapped around the gas key/bolt carrier group so that fucker heats up fast

Huh. Does it become too hot to handle or does it cause damage to the gun?

too hot to handle
it gets in the way of modern optics and becomes impossible to use after a mag or two
I wonder if that second problem could be solved with modern materials?

It's like the Sam's club of the gun world generally speaking. They have most stuff that you want in one place and therefore can cut costs on the shipping. Sometimes they dont have your hyper autistic wants but they do have discounts.
As for the guns idk. Poor college student so I haven't ever bought a factory gun

My understanding is that their flimsy plastic furniture is still leagues ahead of the authentic stuff, which is almost all chipped and scratched and broken to hell even if it's been used very lightly and stored carefully.

No they didn't.

The guns are good, their magazines are pretty good most of the time, but their furniture is actual garbage. 7.5 / 10 gun with Brownells furniture, 9/10 gun with surplus furniture.

Then why do some banners link directly to Jow Forums?

>I really hope they do an AR-18
They have the brn-180. Basically an AR-18 upper that has been modified to fit an AR-15 lower.

>I saw the early ones and checked out
Theyr replaced all the placeholder crap on the preproduction guns last year.

>Their retro AR line is nothing like actual early AR rifles.
Troy dickrider detected.

Attached: 1554117455217.gif (404x416, 204K)

I love them but I would never buy it at the 1200 price tag

When I first saw these I thought they were wood furniture and I got really excited.

Nice rifles, get em on sales tho

Attached: 1555784047296.jpg (1364x501, 384K)

>"I know nothing about early ARs"
Just get actual wood furniture. It's one Google search away.

Attached: 1533784138785.png (810x688, 455K)

Holy fuck channel dropped

Attached: thot.jpg (750x1199, 82K)