I failed the hearing test at meps twice

I need a waiver. How likely is it to get approved? Am i fucked? Im going air force btw.

Attached: 1554390166928.jpg (250x218, 7K)

Is your hearing noticeably bad? I was thinking of enlisting but I think my ears might be fucked

Snowball's chance in hell, I'd say. You'd have a good shot with the Army but the Air Force is more choosey.

I got a 67 on my asvab. I excelled everywhere else but my hearing test because i have bad sinuses and my ears always pop.

No, of course not

Throw some foam earplugs in for 24 hours, and before your hearing test take them out.

Attached: 1554638017403.jpg (360x471, 26K)

>67
Actual brainlet

Greetings fellow 99er

Do you also enjoy your ability to type, react to things, and read columns and translate data incredibly quickly?

>tfw you finish the timed data entry portion of the test before time runs out.

Attached: so_good.jpg (659x609, 36K)

Stick a hot poker into your eyes. Your hearing will improve as a coping mechanism.

>67
Are you mentally disabled?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what?

How are there still people dumb enough to enlist in the Israeli mi- I mean US military? Are you fucking retarded OP?

Israel thanks you for your attempt at service

This

I'm surprised the airforce is letting you in with a score that low

I "failed" the color vision test but still got through. Job choices got pretty limited though
>tfw only a 93

Attached: 1521000254704.jpg (846x1024, 59K)

>I "failed" the color vision test but still got through. Job choices got pretty limited though
same, had a 91 ASVB, got 4 jobs offered to me, no medical, no technical, just MP, 11X, Single Channel radio Op, and crane operator.

>98
The worst part of the ASVAB was waiting in the lobby of the testing center for everyone else to finish.

I know a girl who couldn't get into the AF because of a skin condition, but the CG accepted her. She always told me the CG get pretty desperate at times. CG got some cool jobs too, don't let the CG jokes get to your head.

Attached: 346bc0f4198db292e517a529e2dac291.jpg (650x919, 67K)

Fuck the military and its bullshit bureaucracy, it took me 3 1/2 years to even go to MEPS. They tossed me around and wasted so much of my damn time and money that by the time I got to MEPS I didn't want to join anymore. kinda bitter about it but whatever what's done is done.

Attached: 93836702-B80F-4F6A-870F-2C3E0BC9F137.jpg (216x233, 7K)

Fuck off nec

Lol, I had a brainlet score of 70 and got offered EOD with a 40,000 sign on bonus.

I can only imagine what 3 digit SAT scores anyone with below a 90 on the asvab must have.
>Literally middle School math and reading + motor maintenance

I had 3 different recruiters try to get me to be a nuclear tech on a sub but they'd come and see me (6'4") and be like oh no

Reasonable but mistimed flex

This, I love Israel and am more than willing to die to protect G-d's chosen people from another holocaust by Iran. Semper fi