At one military exercise in the summer of 2012, a strategic PLA unit...

>At one military exercise in the summer of 2012, a strategic PLA unit, stressed out by the hard work of handling warheads in an underground bunker complex, actually had to take time out of a 15-day wartime simulation for movie nights and karaoke parties.
>By day nine of the exercise, a “cultural performance troupe” (common PLA euphemism for song-and-dance girls) had to be brought into the otherwise sealed facility to entertain the homesick soldiers.
How are they so laughably bad bros?

Attached: hmmm 2.jpg (720x900, 38K)

most people who join the PLA do so because it pays better than most other low IQ jobs in China and people will suck your dick for being a true patriot, not because they have a sincere desire to do well and defend their country

Does the PLA really pay better than similar jobs in China?

Those Chinese multi-generational family ties have a downside when they're so strong you cry like a child when you're away from home for a while.

peoples liberation army? more like pussified little asians.

didn't we have strategic missile troops taking lsd on the job or something?
i imagine working in nuke bunkers is pretty dull

i for one eagerly await the day we begin a brutal war of attrition against the paper tiger made of garbage crewed by worthless bugmen that is the chinese military

Attached: 1441130484959.jpg (414x446, 99K)

Soon brother

Chinese bugmen vs a battalion of Bradley Mannings goooooo

Basically this. When your family is a tight-knit unit to the point of not functioning properly individually, you tend to miss them more. Meanwhile, westerners don't have the same kind of familial bonding. Shit, I barely spoke to my parents through high school or the time I lived with them while I found a place of my own, except to tell them WiFi was down, I was leaving, I was home, rent had been paid, and they could have some of the beer I'd bought if they wanted.

Individualism and Collectivism have both benefits and downsides, trying to maintain that happy middle ground is the goal.

I feel that feel. Life is best maintained in balance in general. You should try to be fit, but it's okay to have a burger and some beer occasionally. You should be ready to fight for your rights, but you should also maintain a job and a social life. You should have a job, but you also need to have days off. Actual days off, that is. No, mister manager, don't fucking call me, it's Saturday, I'm watching cartoons.

I want to join the Singapore army so I can have a Flip battle maid

No sources yet every American believes it. They have piss bottle scandals that have solid proof yet no evidence to back up these PLA claims.

Pathetic Americans.

It sounds like you were a loser and your parents hate you. I bet you smelled and were too fat to look like your dad so he hated going places with you. good thing you got out before they killed you for insurance purposes

Attached: me.png (1024x1024, 1.01M)

>BING CHUNG HOW WING

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x161, 98K)

You get Vet pension and Vet benefits.
And purportedly you get priority entry to SOEs

In moderation then.

yes, you get room and board and enough spending money to get wasted and buy hookers every weekend.

I, too, eagerly look forward to waging guerilla war while collecting a mountain of Chinese skulls for my throne to be perched atop.

Attached: 1554540159470m.jpg (882x1024, 137K)

Are there any good nuke military jobs, Chinese ones are undisciplined pussies who bring in hookers and shit, Americans are drug dealers who accidently lose machine guns, and Russians are a frozen rust bucket of suffering and aids.

I shudder to think of the Indian and Paki nuclear forces lifestyles.

Rude

>Americans are drug dealers who accidently lose machine guns
That sounds pretty good to me.

yikes.
My parents are cool as fuck. I mean my mom gets on my nerves after about 5 days from going on about cat stories and my dad drinks a little too much and i really don't like his music too much, but fuck man.
Learn to appreciate your family if you can, they'll be gone before you know it; and the better relationship you have with your parents the better you'll have with your own kids.

OmG, cat stories.... .
In a cat free home now.
Stepdaughter had to put her last one down.
My sinuses are slowly returning to normal.
Now if the dog would moderate its flatulence, i would have no complaints.
Probably my fault for feeding him table scraps. Sort of an unspoken contest between us for smelliest farts.

Yer forgot yer picture.

Attached: DSC01300 (Large).jpg (607x1080, 94K)

you are gonna fight these.
how does it feel your 10+ years of brutal training invalidated by some nerds playing video games all day. And while your corpse is still warm and mangled, your wife seeks comfort in Tyrone's BBC.

Attached: thiskillsthemutts.jpg (636x382, 47K)

>ching chong ping pong
We are going to assfuck you

when your "Best and brightest" don't do stupid shit like pic related and your 1.5 trillion dollar plane doesn't crash you might have a tiny chance to sniff our fart.

Attached: CIA at its best.jpg (532x1024, 431K)

No fucking way this is true. If the CCP has basically total control over everyone since youth why wouldn't they must mold them into tougher soldiers like the North Koreans? How could the CCP let them turn into pussyfags? The only explanation I can think of is that in the One Child Policy the grandparents would just overspoil the kids

My guess is that rich parents are gonna grease the officers to go easy on their kids. Military officers in communist armies are usually very corrupt and rich.

>Business Insider
Lmao, it was some fucking chink slant in the CIA that sold names and info the MSS that got those fuckers executed, not the Chinks being smart and figuring things out

Attached: Chinese children dress up as Colonel Sanders at the opening of a KFC in Beijing.jpg (624x450, 49K)

>If the CCP has basically total control over everyone since youth why wouldn't they must mold them into tougher soldiers like the North Koreans?
Can't polish a turd.

Anyone else remember that article that came out like 6 years ago that revealed major training PLA exercises had no actual training going on and just had strippers performing out in the field?

Also PLAN is a joke, watch the videos of them doing shipboarding against somali pirates

>chink slant in the CIA
So Chinese spys outed US spies in China. Checkmate. Not to mention that the chink foreigners are flooding in by the thousands into universities and literally being hired by defense contractors for the sake of replacing white men.

Does it matter if it is built in China by Chinese or built in the US by Chinese?

oh so you are the kin of retards that think hackers "hack" your password by breaking into the source code and trick the "system" into providing access?

Attached: j9rFDUY.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

>lefty-pol tranny DETECTED
when are you gonna commit suicide?

>russians are a frozen rust bucket of suffering and aids
so normal russian life?
>mfw russian nuclear silos have a pistol so that the officers and staff can commit suicide after the world is glassed

That was radar operators doing shrooms.

North Koreans and Chinese can't be that different

Companies now are using foreigners specifically China and India as basically slave labor. The companies advocate that they need the foreign employee and get them citizenship and in return the new US citizen gets payed a lot less than his domestic counterpart that can do the exact same job. US citizenship is now a type of payment

There are a few key differences. Nork soldiers get meth, chink soldiers get food.

>PLAN
Is that literally the People's Liberation Army Navy? That is hilarious.

Soon brother, soon
Nips for the Nip god
Gooks for the Gook throne
AAAAAAAAA

The PLA is the umbrella organization.

They have a People's Liberation Army Air Force, a People's Liberation Army Navy, a People's Liberation Army Rocket Force, and the actual army is called the People's Liberation Army Ground Force.