What's the ideal cartridge for suicide?

I don't want to be a vegetable, but the spinal column is tough. I assume a .44 will be sufficient, but...thoughts?

Attached: 50BMG-Revolver.jpg (800x625, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555753399261.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just bleed it out bro

yes

.50 bmg

My best friend just did this at the end of February.
He used a .22. It was clean.
I fucking miss him so much. I had to console his sister. I stayed with her for hours. She said this isnt right, we are supposed to bury our parents together, not each other, now she will have to do it alone. That stuck with me out of everything she said.
Also I feel like its the pussy thing to do. I am still mad at him. No last hoora. He didnt leave a note saying why.
The fucking pain at his memorial was terrible. I held his mother as she asked my why and if it was something she did. She kept saying why is my baby boy gone.
Dont be a fucking pussy. Your pain in this moment is nothing compared to what the people around you will have to live with.
If you are going to do it at least do something awesome. That guy who stole the plane is the only suicide where I could say well done.
Get your shit together, its not about you. Do better, you can do better.

Don't be a selfish cunt and leave a mess, just take pills and a load of booze. Do it right and you'll just go to sleep and never wake up. One thing I fucking hated was being called out to messy suicides.

None, us gun owners dont need you adding to statistics

Read this user ^^^

Attached: Original.00000433-201103000-00014.FF1.jpg (800x1327, 199K)

.44 is way more than what's necessary. It's not that hard, just put the bullet somewhere in the vicinity of the right place and that's it. Life just flicked off like a light switch. There one moment, and then instantly gone.

Listen to this man.

just get a can of helium and a cpap mask or something to make an exit bag

cringe

this

:(

>its not about you
fuck right off with that gay shit

I will be turning 35 this year. He would have turned 35 1 month before me.
His name was Keith. I will be hanging out for a while if anyone needs to talk.
I wish he would have talked to me first. Even if it didn't stop him from going through with it.
Im here user and so are you. Lets talk.

I suspect your reason is a pathetic, or else you would have stated it. Probably some slut you thought was special. Stop being weak as fuck.

You think in 100 years anyone will remember you?
Probably not. What matters are the people here and now and what kind of impact you can have on their lives. We will all be nothing but memories. It is your job to make them good ones. Very few of us make such an impact that it ripples through time. On that note my favorite tale from history.
Julius Caeser was captured by a group of pirates in the Mediterranean sea. When the pirates told him how much they were asking for ransom he laughed and told him to double it. As they waited for the ransom Caeser told them he was going to come back and kill all of them. They laughed at him. After they released him for the ransom Caeser hired multiple mercenarys and ships to track down and capture the pirates. He crucified all of them. In an act of mercy he slit their throats, he then sailed off to study philosophy.

>I had to console his sister. I stayed with her for hours.

Attached: 1446359676594.png (450x366, 30K)

500SW

This

Attached: 57155152_2201071523274466_636035693910425600_n.jpg (710x654, 123K)

I used to date her, and have slept with her already.
She is now married with a son.
It was not hot. Not at all.

Stay here user. even if this is a larp thread, stay here. have a (you) for what its worth.

Attached: 1295280037260.png (1350x561, 41K)

Thanks, Unfortunately it is all too real for me.

>I don't want to be a vegetable
and yet you most likely will be if you do this.

12 gauge. IIRC shotguns have the highest effective rate of all methods. Handguns can work. But you can also fuck up and suffer. I've suctioned blood from a guys airway after he blew most of his face off. He was awake and looking me in the eyes while I did it. A lot of people just go in the woods and hang themselves, but where I'm at, family always finds them. S&R doesn't, but family is persistent and wont give up. Just had one of those yesterday.

But I 2nd this and this.
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Every suicide I go on, especially younger ones, I am reminded of how much life I have to live. I battle with suicidal thoughts from time to time. But once I get back from the call I think about how that person is no more. They aren't enjoying that sunset, watching their favorite show, browsing their favorite chan. I think about how much more life has to offer. Turn your bad experiences into positive motivation and learning experiences and use it to improve your mindset or your situation.

Attached: 1544664198223.jpg (960x1280, 280K)

before you do the deed, remember that your mom and your dad will cry when they find your body. if you love em, you'll think this through, bud.

Having recently look into the eyes of a man who cleaned up his owns sons brains, I can attest to this. It fucking destroyed him.
It was like the thousand yard stare but with so much sorrow.

Don't be a faggot user, suicide isn't cool.

Ok and they’ll also be dead and forgotten in 100 years so it doesn’t really matter.
Op, if you want to love don’t. Just use a single shot 12 gauge with some quality 3 inch magnum shells loaded with buckshot, place it so the side of your head.

12 gauge 3.5 inch double barrel with #4 buckshot

God damn you for letting the kikes beat you

Attached: 1496302674628.png (1293x914, 337K)

Welcome to hell earth motherfucker.

Attached: 84xt3uw-1.png (1397x760, 727K)

You could have saved him

Attached: You+know+who+else+was+antismoking+truly+_15f6ee84e50aa10fcdab307abb3d1177.png (1000x615, 696K)

Maybe.
Maybe not.
I couldnt drop that idea for the first month.
Either way I would really have loved to talk to him one last time. Even if it didnt help him.

hitler or your friend

Black powder muzzleloader. Not counted as a firearm by the government so felons can own them.

Your missing the point.
That pain of survivors guilt and the confusion of not knowing why. The pain of feeling like you could have done something had you only known.
All that shit stays around while you are gone.
Do something worth while.
Friend.
Im too serious about this topic to be trolled.
You can try but after losing your best friend there isnt too much that can make you angry.
He blew his fucking brains out. What can you even say to top that.

Responsibilities are the meaning of life

Attached: 92B21674-B396-42E2-82F8-B9FA5570032B.jpg (663x1024, 194K)

Nah man.
It is the memories we make and share with others.
I know it sounds corny or gay but it is what it is.
All the kick ass stories, all the fun times. What you get to tell your children when they are older sitting around a campfire. That is all we are. Memories. The good ones and the bad. It makes us what and who we are.

Attached: image0-26.jpg (1079x980, 228K)

Both

I'm not trolling you. Im lamenting the fact that we have to exist in this fucking jewish nightmare world where tens of thousands of good people would rather die by their own hand then live to see another sunrise.

Attached: 1496563890975.jpg (1024x752, 48K)

Opiate overdose.

you have my condolences, user
no one should have to go through that kind of thing

Sorry. I misunderstood.
With the way society is today there is a trade off.
It is safer and easier to be alive then any other time in human history. The down side is we have become a collective, which comes with rules. Where and how you can live being the most restraining ones.
I do, personally, think that the loss of adversity in everyday life has weakened our resolve. I think we need to be challenged or we suffer from monotony. This is part of the reason I am on this board. While part of me has the grandeur of imagining having to defend my self and family, I know the odds are that I will not have a violent encounter I can not de-escalate myself. Even so, I have taken steps to increase my survival chances in such an even however unlikely. The training and exercises for such distract from that collective. As does when I go camping or hiking. Just getting away. Even if im packing store bought food grown on a farm.
Just challenging yourself can be enough. Even if its your job. You have to get elevated stress levels some how, it is how we are wired.
If things are too easy I think it really effects us.
With how we live today it becomes up to us as individuals to find the challenge that makes everything worth it.

Thank you.
In all honesty it does make you feel like you failed your closest friend in life. That was the hardest part, coming to terms with that. The suffering of his sister is probably the worst part. They were very close, only 1 year apart went to all the same schools.
It is a shame. That is why im still here in this thread and trying to keep it alive. Maybe i can prevent it or at least postpone it long enough to help someone.

Youre a faggot brought to you by makeameme

Attached: 1553533503840.png (569x703, 494K)

if you aren't a faggot you'll use an exit bag so that cleanup will be easy

or just don't do it and do some cool risky shit that'll probably kill you anyway like free rock climbing

I can't stand you pussies that are so narcissistic that you make someone else's suicide about yourself. If you weren't so self-involved maybe you could have seen past your own nose and noticed your friend's suffering. You saying you wish he'd reached out one more time ignores the probably dozens or hundreds of times he did; every self-depricating joke, every time they said they hate their life, every plan they cancelled because they were too depressed, but no, this is all about you and how you had to carry the coffin. Boo hoo. Now you're using that to try to shame someone just like your friend. Because your inaction made you powerless to intervene, you're projecting your weakness onto others. I fucking hate this "think how much you'll hurt others" bullshit, if people gave a fuck about those around them their friends wouldn't be offing themselves. You're not giving people options with this, you're taking them away. When you describe someone else's depression in the context of how it hurts you, you're telling them the world is better off without them. You think you're helping but it's actually encouraging them to kill themselves, they would be permanently freeing you from them acting as you as an anchor.

Also fuck off with "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem" because that is a retarded phrase. If I could permanently fix a flat tire I would. If I could fix a leaky roof permanently, I would. Permanent fixes to temporary problems are the best fixes.

>exit bag
Corpse can rot onto stuff and leave a smell if no one finds it for a while
Why not do it out in nature where the mess doesn't have to be cleaned up?
>free rock climbing
Because they probably want to die painlessly and not screaming as they fall and injure themselves

12 gauge

It was probably a bait post with the do better nonsense but I definitely agree with you. These fucks make it about themselves from the beginning to the end. It's hard to deal with him being dead? Fuck you what do you think he had to deal with in order to have gone through with that? It's not something you just decide on a whim, you weren't there when he needed you and now you're bitching because things aren't the same anymore and you feel uncomfortable.

I talked to him 3 weeks prior.
He seemed very happy.
He moved 5 hours away because he loved the country and didnt want to live in the city any more. He worked moving Hay around from farm to farm.
He got some land. Told me all about his garden what he was growing and how much he loved it up there.
He seemed very happy. What I didnt know is his girlfriend of about 4 years left him on monday. He called his sister, made no mention of his girlfriend leaving him on monday. He called out of work on Tuesday gathered all his paperwork for his bank accounts, titles and registration. He laid them out on the table, went to his room, laid down in bed, covered his face with a towel and then shot himself.
As for me being narcissistic, missing someone and seeing what their family goes through after a suicide hardly qualifies.
Im not sure you know what that really means.
I have zero illusions about my importance.

Maybe I did miss something and I asked myself that quite a bit. Nothing i can do now though. He was one of the most cheerful people I have ever known and intelligent as well. Only one time in my life had i seen him depressed, when he lost his aunt who he was really close to. He was nothing even close to that.
But really how do you notice? How many people can tell? Parents dont notice, siblings, friends, lovers. The people closest cant even tell. Often there is zero signs.
How would you approach it? I have never been on the other side, wanting to end my own life. I mean i have had bad relationships where It felt like my world was ending but nothing so extreme.
If I am missing the whole point then tell me, maybe you have a better perspective then me. I can only tell you what happens after.

He probably was happy. Most suicide attempts I go on are due to break ups. They aren’t just depressed people struggling with life. Their partner left them and they feel empty. Instead of thoughing it out and waiting for it to blow over. For the ones who are actually struggling, they’ll show signs of depression and usually more serious signs the closer they get and the closer they get to executing their plan.

Not a bait post.
Im the one still here.
Maybe I am projecting . I haven't really talked to anyone about it outside of his family.
Im not a counselor, Im just a guy who lost his friend and if someone wants to talk im here.

fucking asians

Listen to this man. When you off yourself, you leave your loved ones behind with a lot of pain and scars that are never going to heal. It’s devastating

Well this thread's fucking depressing.
>brb ksg-ing myself.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555753399261.webm

Because it has to be this way.