Why do look to guns for self defense Jow Forums?

Why do look to guns for self defense Jow Forums?

youtu.be/08GbT5ZEs08

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-001024_YouTube.jpg (1480x720, 420K)

>the guy who went through years trying to design something clever enough to evade Germany's extensive laws against any and all forms of personal defense
>to the point his weapon is literally only legal because of one or two small technicalities
>nah i designed it because guns suck at shooting people
>you see, darts are where it's at

Because if you shot a man with a crossbow he would be unlikely to die and you go to prison. Screwdrivers ain't made for stabbing people but they work in a pinch

reminder he is a pro refugee cucklord

>be German
>watch your nation go down the drain
>your entire hobby and life choices are limited by arbitrary laws
>still defend the actions and people who lead to those things

Sad

>One of the important pillars of German gun law is that guns are not for self defense. It's not ok to defend yourself with a gun. The German government says that's our job, we protect you with police and everything
Eurocucks are such a joke.

>It's not ok to defend yourself with a gun

Attached: Funnyi.jpg (1040x850, 467K)

Germany must be destroyed

Attached: I use this to dab on europoors.jpg (720x919, 45K)

But you can use guns in Germany for selfdefense you fucking bald dickhead. For fucks sake man, it's even a major part in the law. We have the castle doctrine, why does no one mention that? You can carry on your property, even at your own office if you want to. The only thing thats not allowed is OC/CC around town. It's dumb fucking assholes like these that give us Jow Forumsrauts a bad name.

Attached: 1545826656791.jpg (1024x963, 111K)

eat a dick kaisercuck

>locking your guns in a cuck cage and not being allowed to own or use anything

Notice Joerg the cuck faggot has only elmer fudd guns. Not a coincidence

Also see a based Jow Forums commenter on the YouTube video already

The whole gun safe thing is bs anyway. It's like shouldering a pistol brace. Ain't nobody gonna say they do it, but most of them do it.

Counterargument. Carthage.

Except when they can start coming in and inspecting you you have far more reason to follow. Same reason I dont get a C&R license here.

People who pretend like guns cause crime are fucking retarded. All of these nations they suck off as shining examples of how something should be done have one thing in common. More white people. Yet that far far far bigger factor is ignored because "das raycis".

Give Germany another 30 years if it goes at the current rate and then we will see what they say.

>Except when they can start coming in and inspecting you you have far more reason to follow.
Except you can tell them to fuck off because for bullshit reasons (I have to work, I gotta leave, etc) and telling them to come back later or to make an appointment with you. Besides, you can have your guns around in your own house. You can even mow your lawn with a holstered pistol if you want, as long as you do it on your property. The only thing the Feds are checking is that all your guns are accounted for and that you stash ammo and guns separately.

Attached: 1546719431400.jpg (898x768, 92K)

>its okay they have a license to fuck with me I can half assedly skirt around it

Whatever mate. I'm not getting a C&R because of that, I dont know why you think them having a license to inspect you and being forced to do those things is okay. Id much rather not deal with that shit.

>Posted Nov 17, 2017

counter-counterargument: why not both?

>How can Germany have so many guns but so much less gun violence?
hmmmmmm

Attached: please comply.jpg (730x480, 17K)

Anything that will shoot this

Attached: 555.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Seriously, fuck this cucked kraut.

Attached: 1533204540169.png (1110x697, 51K)

i stopped watching that dumb ass years ago when he said he made some weird argument that its more manly to use fists instead of guns

Europeans are the epitome of attempting to do some stupid shit, getting BTFO'd and immediately screeching how that wasnt very cash money

cut out the "when he said" i meant only "he made"

That's all well and good if they actually were hardworking people just looking for an opportunity. But they're mostly just freeloaders looking to have 8 kids to anchor them and get welfare.

... and they will replace them. That country won't even speak German 20 years from now.

>yes my country is great how it is so let's replace all the people who made it what it is with people who ruined another part of the world

People think this is logical.
People think to think otherwise is racist.

Hope this dumb faggot fuck can see the result of his stupidity. Maybe he will shoot himself with one of his stupid 12 yo tier creations.