It Was 20 Years Ago Today, Bros

Attached: columbine-infamous-cctv-screenshot.jpg (900x600, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tPbZTi6GP6U
acolumbinesite.com/dylan/writing/journal/jindex.php
statista.com/statistics/249740/percentage-of-households-in-the-united-states-owning-a-firearm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the 103rd Boston Marathon?

>20 years ago
and they're still crying

lol

Does anyone remember panic buying back then? We’re people scared of even worse bans than they already had?

Still a couple of major league faggots.

Attached: 736222AA-9E5A-432E-B866-18F60639D425.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

KMFDM
BETTER THAN THE BEST

Well it was during the AWB so I'd assume there was a different dynamic in the market, especially for preban shit. But I wasn't there
t. '97 zoomer

Just goes to show Gun Rights is stronger than we think. We've had crying and bitching about shootings for decades, but "military" style arms are more popular now than ever.
We'll be truly free when we can but fully automatic rifles.

Attached: 1532980119019.jpg (500x628, 39K)

it was BUBBA THE FUDD heaven.

This. They died as they lived, as failures. 6 fatalities each is a fucking joke.

It’s true. An average Mohamedan does better. So many cases, sad!

Attached: 8D04446E-152C-42C6-8B26-ED418295452D.jpg (361x341, 28K)

(singing)
Reb and Vodka never got laid
They played a lot of Doom and they might have played Quake
But in the end it's pretty safe to say
That Reb and Vodka never got laid
Unless
They were fuckin'
Each otherrrrrrrrrr

Thank you.

Think of all the stuff these faggots missed out on. Counter Strike. MMORPGs. Minecraft. Best Korea nuking San Francisco.

What flavor of memorial gun control bill do you guys expect will be attempted?

CS 1.5 was out at that point, I believe. They could have played it

Welp, some tampons are going to release victim photos for gun control or something. So, there is that....

It was just another day whiteoids decided to dedicate their lives to enable jewish antigun agenda. Faithful jewish farm tools they were.

Attached: 11B856D8-6B05-4CB6-9BDC-A3E830B0D3BF.jpg (378x449, 20K)

Who fucking cares?

Funny coming from a stupid nigger committing 10 times the murders whites are. Kill yourself stupid frog nigger faggot.

calm down before you shoot up a school

Let's fast forward to 2019. IF the Columbine shooting happen this ages. What's the recent guns that Eric and Dylan will use? Will it be Glock with California legal magazine or .22 AR-15 Assault Rifle?

Attached: police.jpg (800x600, 625K)

RIP heroes.

Attached: 1555057486434.jpg (977x566, 64K)

Attached: C093F7A8-F29F-43D1-856F-DBD6F235490B.png (437x418, 289K)

REMINDER
The responding cops let the executions happen without trying to intervene

The day Columbine High School lost their two best shooters

>Just goes to show Gun Rights is stronger than we think.
They're actually much weaker than you think. Demographics has taken a massive shift in the past 20 years and it will take an even bigger shift in the next 20 years. I'd be amazed if 2A is still around 20 years from now. I have my doubt that it will be around even 15 years from now!

Spergs here will just ignore this fact and call you Jow Forums for pointing out this simple truth.

considering they bought their shit illegally, it'd probably be police trade in shit that some fucker couldn't sell off armslist.

they actually were jewish

incorrect. dylan was only half jewish (on his mom's side) and tried his best to hide it from eric

>half jewish (on his mom's side)
oh vey

the moral of the story is clearly no matter what race bad people are theyll wanna kill niggers

lol then is straight schlomo

It amazes me how people can vote for AWBs, yet when we had the last AWB, we had some of the most fucked up shit happening:

>AWB in effect
>tec-9 banned by name
>only have 10rd mags, still get off ~100 shots
>all weapons illegally bought.

And remember a couple years earlier in. North Hollywood? Two jacked dudes go full HEAT shootout with illegal full autos.

All happening while there‘s a fucking AWB on the books

They were following the general police MO for that kind of situation back then. Columbine changed the doctrine of "set up a perimeter" to "storm the perimeter and take out the shooters" Not trying to give Littleton police a pass, just saying that the situation was unprecedented back then.

The biggest failure on the police's part was really before the massacre; reports about Harris and Klebold were brushed aside. There were pretty clear indicators that the two of them were up to some insane shit, and no one followed up on it.

History repeats itself, same thing happened with Parkland.

Yes, some friends actually bought the guns for them. The sentence was pretty light iirc.

I always bring this up. Columbine happened right in the middle of the 94 awb. People also ignore that in general, it had no effect on violent crime

AWB's just make AR15's look gay. That's it.

>4/20/1999
>middle school
>school system was insane
>kids beating each other every day
>never started a single fight, always ended them.
>watched a kid get his jaw destroyed by a boot to the back of his head 5 inches from my feet
>PTSD from constant attacks and fights
>i won every single fight and became hard as fuck
>still reigning middle school hallway MMA champion with at least 15 KO's
>survived attempted murder attempt because faggots can't get over the fact I won't cower in fear when threatened
>specifically told Principal that this other faggot wanted to fight me and that it was going to happen on X day at X time at X place in school and I was going to beat his ass for all to see
>have meeting with other student and Principal
>all he does is say how he's going to kick my ass for literally no reason
>i tell the principal he's running a madhouse and if that isn't enough to kick out an insane person I don't know what I'd have to do to get kicked out of here
>i beat his ass for all to see
>he went to the hospital in an ambulance with broken ribs and a fractured orbital bone
>i went home for a week vacation to heal my boxer break
>everyone knew then I was extremely dangerous
>everyone in my class went to a waterpark on 4/20
>had a chance to see all those hotties in bathing suits
>denied that right because of zero tolerance
>sitting in a class room with one other crackhead girl and some black kid
>they sent us to the meanest teacher they had on campus
>old black bitch with an attitude
>i'm a angsty teenager all day long because I wanted to see some titties
>teacher turns on TV
>columbine.jpg
>meanest teacher ever turned into the nicest
>gives us soda, candy, chips
>takes us outside to fuck around and play catch for the rest of the day
>thanks Dylan and Eric

>alf jewish (on his mom's side)
That's full jewish.

Maybe because you faggots make up bullshit blatantly to go along with your dumb narratives and ignore any data that may contradict or put your predetermined solutions/answers into question, instead of living in fucking reality and not in the Internet’s perception of it

>less people with guns
>gun laws getting looser than the average dragon dildo Jow Forums posters anus
inda blows a hole in your hypothesis there

Facts:
The US was 80%+ white in 1965
The US is going to be >40% white in the next decade.
Whites are the only demographic that drive pro-2A legislation.

These are facts. Facts. Things that are true. Not opinions. Not agreeing with them doesn't make them untrue.

Attached: 1552149128832.jpg (320x316, 23K)

>Things that didn't happen

and on Hitlers birthday....

there was no panic Buy then, the AWB was already in place so instead they blamed evil rock music and video games because they already banned guns

Blacks are realizing they need 2A and along with women are the fastest growing demographic in legal firearms ownership perhaps if you bothered to learn anything you might not be as stupid as you are nigga

The library portion was practically natural selection. They had ample oppportunity to rush the Reb and Vodka as they were reloading magazines and their shotguns but chose to take it like lambs in a slaughterhouse.

Also, they had opportunity to set up an ambush at the library but got their asses kicked instead. The most humiliating part was that their semi-autos were low quality and oddly enough did not jam especially the Hi-Point carbine. Of course, their main weapons were the sawn-off pump action and the sawn-off double barrel shotguns.

youtu.be/tPbZTi6GP6U

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (461x382, 54K)

Doesn't matter how many blacks start to own guns when they're still a captive voting block to Democrats and only 10% AT MOST vote Republican.
>women
White women, maybe.

you do realize niggers proportionally inside their own demographic dont actually vote? the highest turn out theyve had was voting for king nigger, and that was when national voting turnout had already gone full bannana republic tier, and that was with fucking ACORN going out and registering people telling them to vote democrat, the majority of niggers that vote outside of king nigger are either yuppy office drones or church going crypto republcans, who vote in democrat oxygen stealers but vote against pro abortion and gay marriage law propositions

Fact of the matter is, Us "White folk" are still more then capable and ready to remove everyone else wholesale if they can not act civilized and respect my Rights! We are also by far the most prepared should electric boogaloo slip off!

>and then everyone stood up and clapped

You ever read Dylan's Journal?
acolumbinesite.com/dylan/writing/journal/jindex.php
He was a total tfw no gf Robot. Harris was clearly a sociopath but Dylan was just a depressed teen who sucked with women. If he was alive today he'd probably be spamming Jow Forums about how CZ p-10C is just like a Glock, only better

>scared high school kids
>rush two gunmen
>edgy natural selection hardo talk

Get out of your bedroom

There are some people who say Klebold could have lived a normal life had he not met Harris.

I don't think so. He was clearly a very active participant from the initial planning.

>you still think user was talking about niggers
Niggers have always been ~10-15% of the population. Somehow the white population still dropped from 90% to 50%, and the group that did that doesn't give a fuck about guns half as much as they like knives

Eric Harris was 18 years old with no felonies he could of legally bought all of the long guns he needed
But bought them before hand to prepare

Harris had a history of taking anti depressants and other psychotropics. Doesn't that prevent you from purchasing a firearm?

Still the hi point carbine because it was cheap and still is
Tec 9 may be not it is getting pricey at least on gun broker
Maybe they were thinking of doing it earlier or didn't have the money
Because eric Harris could of saved up money and bought the long guns 11 before

No, considering the point of those meds is to make you a "normal" member of society. If they admitted it makes some otherwise normal people turn into dissociated schizos with a penchant for shooting kids, you'd see a lot of people go broke overnight

I don't think so unless he was involuntarily sentanced to a mental institution

>People also ignore that in general, it had no effect on violent crime
I don't know how. The 90s were some of the nastiest years in the war on drugs. Way I hear, cops in Compton basically had a fucking killdozer, they were that done fucking about with armed drug dealers.

Yeah, the system works like
>you decide you're crazy
>get your crazy pills
>actually go crazy
>no one infringes on your rights
But if at any point """they"""" decide you're crazy, you're not even a person any more, your rights end wherever your neighbor decides to keep himself comfortable

Gun free zone during a federal level weapons ban. We should be reminding people of this tragedy, not gun grabbers.

It was smack dab in the 1994-2004 AWB, so every single last media outlet, public speaker and politician tried their absolute hardest to blame it on whatever they could to take the focus off gun control.
It was pretty funny watching them all scramble.

Lmao if that's your argument instead of providing tangible facts on firearm ownership and public views of firearms, then this conversation was over before it started

Does that cop have no mag in his MP5?

this
Those -are- tangible facts, user. And calling the argument over, again, does not mean they are not facts. Look at the image, here.
Protip: Hispanics are the ones flooding into the country.

Forgot the image, my mistake.

Attached: PSDT_2017.06.22.guns-01-10.png (308x784, 33K)

Calm down before you chimp out

MEGALOMANIACAL
AND HARDER THAN THE REST

Saying "whites are in a smaller demographic therefore guns are going bye bye" does not correlate the two no matter how hard you force it
Again, if you have anything on firearm ownership, feel free to post it
Yeah super strange how it has plateaued huh? statista.com/statistics/249740/percentage-of-households-in-the-united-states-owning-a-firearm/
Also is that a fuckin Vox chart lmao?

If blacks never shot up or brought guns to school then why were all black, innercity school districts the first to implement measures against it

>demographic replacement by people who own guns at less than half the rate whites do
If you can't see the writing on the wall the only path forward is to assume you are willfully arguing in bad faith not to discover the truth of the situation but to prove how shitskins aren't all that bad

Still waiting

I hope you enjoy that condo in Boca before the Haitians in your nursing home kill you by way of negligence, you civnat boomer.

>Saying "whites are in a smaller demographic therefore guns are going bye bye" does not correlate the two no matter how hard you force it

It literally does correlate, on two different levels. If they don't own guns, they likely don't put much stock in 2A issues, and if they aren't whites, they're most likely voting Democrat, which means they're voting against the 2A regardless of their individual opinion. There aren't enough "based beaners" or "based blacks" to make those blocs go red and there never will be.

>Yeah super strange how it has plateaued huh? [Link]
Ownership has increased a fuckload, but that doesn't change the facts I have put forward since my first post.
>Also is that a fuckin Vox chart lmao?
Nah, I pulled it off Pew Research.

Attached: 1532039601122.jpg (286x280, 13K)

>gun ownership has increased drastically
>gun ownership is on the decline
Wew pick one

I never said it was on the decline, only that it was ultimately doomed due to demographic change.

Because while white people occasionally shoot up an entire school, niggers regularly shoot eachother individually.

You are too fucking dumb to understand anything.

>If the entire racial makeup of the us changes everything will be okay!
Kys fucking Boomer faggot

Unironically it may be one of the things that resulted in the AWB naturally expiring--since everyone saw that banning "assault weapons" doesn't fucking work. That and OKC.
Society is sick, and it goes deep. Blaming guns is the lazy option. Killing feds and bankers and subversives is hardmode.

When they entered the library 50 ppl where inside but only 10 died and 10 wounded.
The police found out that they had enough ammo to kill everyone, but they didn't.
Probably this happend because of the fact that they understood that what they where doing
was bad and they stopped, the incident with Evan Tod shows it.
There where also numerous reports of them saying stuff like
>killing people isn't fun anymore
>maybe we should be knifing ppl that would be more fun

Attached: medieval_columbine.jpg (641x481, 123K)

What I was able to find said that Counter Strike didn't come out in its first incarnation as a Half-Life mod until June 1999. They could have played Half-Life though as that came out in 1998.

>understood that what they where doing
was bad
I'm terribly sorry, but I've a great deal of trouble believing that two individuals who chose to walk into their school and kill their classmates know or care that cold-blooded murder is wrong.

This. Should've gotten the old Pence Treatment

Attached: 1490987144695.gif (342x320, 767K)

Didn't Eric have a charge from breaking into a van?

It would've been more accurate to say they didn't know what they were getting themselves into. They thought it would be this great magical thing but they just got bored eventually. Nothing about their morality, edgy little cunts just realized the grass wasn't as green as they thought and the psycho switch snapped right the fuck off

Maybe if you went outside you'd learn something. I work at my LGS and see a growing number of black and female customers, much to the chagrin of dumb boomer fudds like you.

Anybody who says bullying caused this shooting is a fucking moron.

yes :)

This meme has so much more of an impact than most Jow Forumsommandos think.

When it says "all of them", it's not a meme. Literally every child has to die for us to get our freedom. And it's not that they're getting shot. It's that our freedom is worth more than every child in America getting shot. Those children would be better off dead than loving in a tyranny like Britain on U.S soil. We MUST ensure our freedom from such a time, even if it takes EVERY child to do so.

This, non whites hate guns, when we're a minority say goodbye

Move out of Detroit.

yeah I'm sure these people just want to kill you because they hate how happy everyone is and only feel that way because they aren't normal people who have a brain parasite controlling them. Remember, you did nothing wrong in highschool.

Right?
>yeah all these black ladies keep coming in asking about hi points
>no, they never come back for ammo
>wonder why :^(

That is correct, yes.

>Columbine changed the doctrine of "set up a perimeter" to "storm the perimeter and take out the shooters"
Yeah, that totally worked considering that police don't do that.

>pew research center.
I wonder if they had planned this from the beginning.

>It was 20 years ago today
>That Sargent pepper taught the band to play

Yay!!!!

Attached: E8C97BC7-24D0-4240-8DD7-E4825501BC80.jpg (1000x666, 95K)

>hi-point carbine now has tactical rails and a cheap airshit optic
>tec 9 becomes glock with wish.com auto sear and extended mags
>pump shotgun is mossberg shockwave
>SXS shotgun stays the same
>tannerite instead of pipebombs

no, they both opted to go to a diversion program in exchange for the incident to not be on their records