$80 and a Fleet Farm

scenario time.

Within the next 24 hours there will be a major happening of an indeterminate nature. You have exactly $80 and the nearest place to buy supplies is a Fleet Farm. You cannot get any more money than what you have. You cannot go to any other place than the Fleet Farm. The only firearm you have is a pistol of your choosing and 100 rounds of ammunition.

What do you get? How do you prepare? Where do you go?

Attached: IMG_3244.jpg (620x349, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fleetfarm.com/detail/lifestraw-personal-water-filter/0000000243105?Ntt=water filter
fleetfarm.com/detail/schrade-tough-tool-21-function-multi-tool/0000000318054?Ntt=multi tool
fleetfarm.com/detail/3m-particulate-respirator/0000000020144?Ntt=respirator
fleetfarm.com/detail/a-liter-multi-purpose-refillable-lighter/0000000257708?Ntt=lighter
fleetfarm.com/detail/big-max-standard-duty-green-brown-reversible-poly-tarp/0000000063913?bc=10708|10811|10834|10837
fleetfarm.com/detail/coghlan-s-emergency-blanket/0000000084035?Ntt=emergency blanket
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$80 worth of those orange circus peanut candies. Excellent bait for countless critters I can trap in improvised cages, insulation to fill my clothing with. Can smush them together and create a companion for those darker times when I need someone to talk to after the Collapse.

>talk to
Circus peanut fleshlight.

>Awash in now pointless regret and shame, tear apart circus peanut flesh light, leave it for squirrels to find.
>They're eating it!

11.5" AR pistol
100 rounds of Black Hills TSX 70 gr

I've never been in a fleet farm. I guess I'll buy a gas can, tarp, and spend the rest on water/containers if that's not an option. I already have medical supplies and a case of MREs in my car.

Cringe
You're supposed to spend the money on cream soda

what in gods name is a fleet farm?

Attached: xM3gr.gif (460x259, 177K)

How do you keep your mre temp controlled?

please explain wtf a fleet farm is for those of us that dont live in a desolate flyover state

I don't. They're fine, mostly.
Is it good?

Californian, I will genocide you.

I've heard of a a farm and fleet, but wtf is a fleet farm?

They don't farm on a fleet of ships, do they?!

With what guns, faggot?

I think you misunderstand, Californian scum.

this is presupposing i'm out of town for work in a rental car right? and there aren't any walmarts in town?

water filter $20
fleetfarm.com/detail/lifestraw-personal-water-filter/0000000243105?Ntt=water filter
multi tool $26
fleetfarm.com/detail/schrade-tough-tool-21-function-multi-tool/0000000318054?Ntt=multi tool
mask $4.49
fleetfarm.com/detail/3m-particulate-respirator/0000000020144?Ntt=respirator
lighter $1
fleetfarm.com/detail/a-liter-multi-purpose-refillable-lighter/0000000257708?Ntt=lighter
tarps 6x8 $1.79 10x12 $5.49
fleetfarm.com/detail/big-max-standard-duty-green-brown-reversible-poly-tarp/0000000063913?bc=10708|10811|10834|10837
foil blanket $3
fleetfarm.com/detail/coghlan-s-emergency-blanket/0000000084035?Ntt=emergency blanket
so that's about $60, i'd spend the other $20 on canned food and start driving my rental car home, where i have actual supplies

Looks similar to Menards.

Big ass stores that act as supply shops for farmers. Camping supplies, farm animal vaccines, feed, guns, tools, etc. They're common to rural and suburban areas.

There are 42 Fleet Farms on the surface of the entire earth.

Holy shit. Typically "chains" that are that small have really good management and customer service. Are they based?

Goddamn I didn't realize that. Hell, I didn't realize there were only 42 total stores.

Yeah they're pretty good, decent item range and good employees. Mind you the stores are almost always fuck huge.
Basically converted warehouses.

Fuck, I miss fleet farm..

Attached: 245322251_OWEN.png (77x100, 21K)

FUCK MILLS

this meme made by Blain's Gang

Fleet farm is based. The ammo selection at my local fleet farm is massive and they sell .50bmg rifles as well.

Use a rock or something.

Never even heard of this place. Do they sell whiskey? If so $80 of whiskey.

They installed gun sections similar to Sheel's, that's cool. But I miss all the old bargains when they had surplus and were constantly blowing out Century AKs, I got two Romy RPK 10Bs for $529 each.

I don't have a fucking Fleet Farm here. All I have is Ranch & Home.

How can you know about farm and fleet but not fleet farm? They were started by competing brothers.

>scenario time.
sin-air-io
or sin-r-io?

Is Fleet Farm similar to Southern States or Tractor Supply Company?

Attached: Question.jpg (250x246, 7K)

Probably. Fleet Farms have all the shit any hick could want.

>finding anything useful in Fleet Farm after ZE JOOS bought it
every time I go in there for something I'm let down, the man's mall has become the basedboy shop

>are they based
As much as any other big box store owned by Jews in NY that employs high school kids, retired women, and fudds. Despite no longer catering to real outdoorsmen or tradesmen, the store is always full but only 2 16 year olds are on registers, the other ten are closed.