Is the federal gunship the ultimate Jow Forums spaceship in Elite Dangerous...

Is the federal gunship the ultimate Jow Forums spaceship in Elite Dangerous? I mean you can slap seven multicannons and have a fighter bay and stack up on armor and shields and use engineer to make your guns brrrrrt more so it has to be the true Jow Forums ship in the game.

Is it not?

Attached: Federal_Gunship_2.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

It is personally my favorite because with engineered armor, shields and overcharged multicannons i was able to take down big ass ships and with the fighter bay and having a crew piloting a beam laser fighter helps removes the shields for easy killing with my ship.

It is infact the true Jow Forums ship in the game and i even use it for exploration because fuck you that's why.

Attached: GUNSHIP TURRETS.jpg (600x520, 25K)

Nah the hauler.

Why would anyone want this flying piece of shit?

>slap all multicannons on it
>engineer them all to overcharged to max and make sure the big one shoots corrosive while you change up the effects on the rest of the guns
>get two shield boosters and two chaffs
>get fighter bay with two fighters with fixed beam lasers for sidekick to shread shields down for you to go full Arnold Schwarzenegger on the pheasant
>get bi-weave shields and fill the rest of slots with hull armor and module armor
>upgrade it to a max
>engineer everything on the ship to max

Congratulations, you now have a murder tank ship that will literally fucking destroy the anaconda, corvette and the cutter and wikl comeback for second rounds. It is the perfect combat spaceship in the game and it is basically a flying machine gun that has wings and rockets.

It is the A-10 thunderbolt of elite dangerous.

Because it has more guns and was made to be a flying tank in the game.

I play this game with an xbox controller haha

One of the worst ships in game.

seenow please present your arguments as to why this is either incorrect or not important

Poor maneuverability and shield. There are other larger gunboats and more maneuverable ships that will dunk all over it.

For

No Elite Dangerous ship is Jow Forums, because Frontier fucking hates player agency and PvP.

I personally like the Krait MkII, its fast and maneuverable, great FSD range and with 3 large engineered Multicannons and 2 medium frag cannons engineered for double shot mod, it sheds anything I fight. The fighter bay also helps quite a bit. I've tried other ships for combat, and while I love a combat Anaconda, I always come back to the Krait.

Attached: Krait_MKII_flight_1_4K_Use_for_infographic.jpg (2000x1055, 207K)

>that will literally fucking destroy the anaconda, corvette and the cutter
If you're talking about NPCs, so what? I solo wings of corvettes in my FDL for assassination missions. If you're talking about players, lolno. Not any player with decent skill in a fully engineered serious combat fit cutter or corvette. Not gonna happen

Slightly off-topic. I haven't played since the last beta. How is the mamba? What ended up happening with the speed and heat balancing?

>Has same number of hardpoints as Anaconda, Corvette, & Cutter
>Smaller hardpoints than Anaconda, Corvette, & Cutter
>Slower than Anaconda, Corvette, & Cutter
>Less armor than Anaconda, Corvette, & Cutter
>Less tonnage than Anaconda, Corvette, & Cutter

The Federal Gunship being the most Jow Forums ship is a meme, its only redeeming quality is the hardpoint placement.

>Krait Mk. II has 3 Large Hardpoints
>Krait Mk. II has Longer Jump range
>Krait Mk. II has no faction requirement
>Krait Mk. II has more optional internal compartments
>Krait Mk. II has larger powerplant
>Krait Mk. II has better sensors

If the Corvette isn't the most Jow Forums ship then I'd reckon that it's the Jow Forumsrait Mk. II.

The Krait cockpit is aesthetic as fuck.

I have a Conda for a exploration ship, but my Krait is my gunboat.

Yes. It is literally DAKKA: the space ship.

Really? Not that user, but I have a Krait phantom as my exploration ship and I have no regrets. Its a fantastic mid range explorer with a fuckhuge jump range.

The Conda can fit a bigger FSD. Engineered, you really can't beat it's jump range. There are some who can push it out over 80ly. I'm sitting at 50 and I have 96 tones of fuel, SRV hanger, small cargo bay for repair limpets, and I am not fully engineered yet. The Conda really can't be beat, but it's a fucking pig to fly.

The Krait is a great combat ship due to how fast and maneuverable it is. Coupled with multi-crew and capacity to fit a fighter bay, it's probably the best combat boat you can have. The Chieftan is up there too.

Maneuvers like shit and useless outside of short range combat hops.

The Krait mk II is the superior Jow Forums ship. It kills fucking everything and there are very, very few ships that can hope to outfight it. The few that can can't catch it. It can also do literally everything.
It's the millemium falcon, MORE GUN edition.

It has no distance control and is easily outmaneuvered. An FAS in competent hands can beat one, and that's a fucking problem.

Yeah I know the Conda is the best at literally fucking everything because FDev likes to play favorites. But I'm a poorfag. So I'm going to take my Krait to the center of the galaxy to that new station and earn hella cash.

Before you go, you too can be a richfag in a matter of two hours. Mine void opals. 3 days took me a Krait to having a Exploration fit Conda.

It's stupid easy to do too.

>working for the Feds
Any Human Being should be able to make a pilgramage to Sol whenever they choose.

Oh right, I forgot about void opals. I promised myself I'd do that after I got back from DW2, but I never went on that expedition. So now I just need to break out my miner and make lods of emone.

Anyone go thargoid hunting since money is more or less meaningless now I have no idea how to get into the autism that is engineering.

Lmao no
FUCK THE ALLIANCE
FUCK THE EMPIRE
FUCK THE GOIDS
AND FUCK PIRATES

Yeah, it's so easy and so lucrative it's stupid. I have a system within 15 ly of my home system that has a pristine void opal rings, and I am 7 jumps from a system that buys them for 1.6 million a ton.

I agree.

That's why my goal is to gather another billion credits, and then spend my days flying into sol, flying TO Sol, letting the saftey disengage my frame shift drive, and then merrily droping full cargo holds of imperial slaves into Sols loving embrace out of my Cutter.

The Feds want us to set the slaves free, the slaves MUST want to see sol at some point, and Imperial Nobility get to be entertained. Everyone wins, really.

Attached: 1549774087048.gif (1248x544, 2.25M)

I'm a Fed so I really don't have a dog in this race, but aren't imperial slaves just citizens that went into indentured servitude to pay off debt? You realize you're just chucking Imperial citizens into the sun, right?

New updaye gonna make game beginner friendly and the flight assist is going to be built in and is gonna have extra slots. There is gonna be space lwgs to walk around your ship and likely fps in the middle or end of 2020

Fun. Not as good as the FDL, becase FDev Hates balance. Doesn't turn very well and I named mine the EZBASK OVEN for a reason.

I didn't know there were this many people on Jow Forums that played E:D. Do we have a squadron?

To those crying their onions tears out about the ppor maneuverability, shut up you whiney faggots you can make up for this in two ways.
>engineer your boosters, powerplant and learn how to use flight assist off, fly BACKWARDS so the enemy has to follow you and use boost to catch up of he chickens away from you.

There you now know how to fly it better than the goddamn FDL and also fuck you. My gunship is named murdercube because it literally murders the fuck out of anything!

Well, you're a special kind of retard.

What happens when your opponent, like almost every motherfucker out there, ALSO has upgraded their ship, and is still able to catch you even in a boost?

Which they will be, because your base boost is fucking trash.

Then you simply learn to get good you fucking dumbass also use your crew for your fighter and use your boost and four pips into SYSTEM to act as a flying brick to knock the fucker's shields down for a quick buttfucking with the seven multicannons.

And then they end up beind you.
>muh fighter
Sure would be sad for you if other ships also had fighters, right?

Or if they just... flew away and killed your easily kited fighter while you sit impotently out of range in your brick.

What fucking point you trying to make then? Your anaconda dildo you lubed up for your own twinkling link size ass is better then congrats because it is a bigger ship but an anaconda can easily get it's ass up behind by anyone in a small ship. Fuck there was even a vid of a guy flying a sidewinder that managed to make a fucker in an anaconda high wake out of there.

So what point you trying to even make bitch? The federal gunship is a spaceship that Arnold Schwarzenegger would fly in and with right engineers and skills you can fuck anyone's day's up like your ass for example from your girlfriend's friend Tyrone.

No, i'm saying you're a retard and the gunship isn't impressive.

>please throw your money into my burning vapor ware

And neither is your anaconda and your oversize gaping ass either

The Brick!

also fuck frontier and their jew'ing ways. Game could have been great but now its a waste of time. Xenos need expensive, specialized gear to fight and will damage you so bad your repair cost is higher than the reward. Unless your in a super engineered ship at which point why bother.

Attached: Vulture.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

wrong game

Don't mind me, just being the hardest-hitting medium in the game.

Attached: Colonia (20180504-193110).png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

2nded

Fellow FDLbro. What's your loadout? I've been running an underclassed powerplant ever since they buffed the ship for heat/speed reasons. Now that mamba is out my FDL is kind of irrelevant :(

I don't fly a conda. Try again.

>hardest hitting
Mamba and Krait both out DPS it.

You're thinking of SCam. This game is actually out.

Best ship.
Relativity easy to get.
Very Maneuverable for its hitting power
2 large mounts.
Big ol shield generator.
low cost to have it transported.

All you need is to do is engineer its power up and its perfect.

Gunship still more fun because once you got seven multicannons all supercharged you are literally a god in conflict zones

2 slo
bad for pvp

Get the funship instead faget

Anyone?
If not I'll just make one tonight

I've not heard of any Jow Forums related squadron. Then again, I mostly play alone as it is.

x-box or pc?

pc player reporting in, post name and i'll add you, have space for two fighter pilots

PC
It'll probably be Jow Forumsommando squad or something

Unless some kind soul does it first, because I'm going to be on late in EST. If I even get on tonight.

Does anyonevother with degraded emission signals?

Degraded emission data are good way to collect stuff to engineer your shit

i like the imp eagle for flying threw canyons

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.04.20 - 22.20.45.35.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Found this gem the other day out near Space Australia, better known as the Eagle Sector Secure Facility.

Attached: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Anyone else ever been to the black void?

Is that one of the outer arms where you need a neutron star boost to access?

Yeah, that's not happening. Sorry lads. Someone else will have to do it. I hope to see you boys out in the black.
Fly safe, Jow Forumsommanders

EVE online is the only Jow Forums spaceship game

I just got back from not playing or following for a while.

Oh man, why didn’t anyone tell me about how dank the Challenger was?

>ultimate Jow Forums space ship
>spending days grinding for the space Israel navy
No thanks, I'll just keep my 'conda
>top dps in game
>two multicrew seats
Outfit that baby with turrets and you have a DIY battleship.

It's important to note that the flight assistance is an optional feature, and using it in super cruise will likely make your trips take quite a bit longer.

When you do it, let us know, I'm desperate for a group to fly with. Plus with the new update next week, we're going to need to fly in convoys when transporting all that guardian tech. I can see it being a griefer's paradise.

Alright. Hows Jow Forumsommando security sound? Ill make it later today for sure.

I'd call it Black Lagoon or something like that, but I'm a weeb. Whatever sounds good to you.

Actually I got a better idea.
Nugget security inc. From that greentext we all know and love.

That sounds great to me.

beats flying with a fucking keyboard.

>not using HOTAS

Attached: 447.jpg (601x601, 19K)

>not using your dick

You even trying?

I've always got my hand on my joystick when I'm using my HOTAS, if you know what I mean.

What woukd space pussy feel like?

Vast and empty. Like a hotdog in the grand canyon.

But would i be able to pregnate space?

Jerk off into a black hole and see if she calls you back

That will only create another big bang user...

Thats astronomically sexy

Imagine the child support bill

Uh, I'm gonna go get some smokes from the multiverse mart. Be right back, promise.

This explains why god left us...

Kek

Sorry guy, I can't make it. My internet is too slow for me to download the latest update tonight. But if someone makes a squadron instead of me they'll be a hero.