Why do I lust for Fudd guns?

I want to buy an AR-15 for home defense and because the antis don't want me to have it, but I find 'manual' guns, especially lever actions, much more interesting and fun. Should I buy the AR or follow my heart?

Attached: Rainbow Six (1).png (500x775, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

browning.com/products/firearms/rifles/bar/current-production/bar-mark-3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut the FUCK up

Attached: 0CC6E968-FF10-43BD-B89E-EB5D16B42EAF.png (446x435, 81K)

There’s nothing inherently wrong with fudd guns in and of themselves. Get whatever you want

No.

Attached: Red Storm Rising.png (500x775, 696K)

You should definitely avoid doing something you'd enjoy to please noguns nobodies on the internet who call you buzzwords, you fucking faggot.

you realize you can buy more than one gun right?

This Penguin Classic meme is gold. But, I eat paste, so.....,

Yes but I want a nice AR if I get one and I want nice levergats. Looking at like $1000 each so the purchases would be staggered, whichever one I get first will delay the other for some months.

Attached: Without Remorse_ (1).png (500x775, 290K)

Anyone have that cover image in greater resolution?

here you go

Attached: fgVtfsM.jpg (1997x1328, 411K)

Thank you kindly.

AR's don't have to be "nice"
Just get a $550 Ruger or S&W milspec

Get the bar(not the lmg)
Pic related

Attached: 2322037_2326845_is.jpg (348x400, 9K)

this

browning.com/products/firearms/rifles/bar/current-production/bar-mark-3.html
This is the price for a new one, can probably get one for half that if you get lucky on gunbroker

This. Get a cheap, 'good enough' AR & a nice lever gat. Spending 1k+ on a gun you're not going to love is silly.

If you're not trained on an AR and don't really plan on getting much with it, fudd gun is potentially a bit more practical. Kind of depends if you want to do anything besides have it for self defense and a range toy. AR does have some other practical applications. If you're not already familiar with it then it's maybe slightly less practical. I wouldn't recommend it to just "piss off the anti's", a lot of them can't even look at their genitals and decide which gender they are they're already pissed off about everything, everything in life is a terrible injustice and it's all because of things they don't like. Any gun would piss them off especially if it's a fudd gun that doesn't have any banned features because then they have to make up a bunch of fake statistics and illogical arguments to try to ban it too when they're already busy trying to ban the other thing the same way.

A .357 Mag lever gun with a flashlight hoseclamped to the barrel is a perfectly reasonable home defense option.

this, the opinions of complete strangers who don't like you is what you should be basing your life around, not your own personal whims and desires

why not both

get something semiautomatic for home defense.

Attached: Dillon_Winchester_1892.jpg (1286x996, 599K)

Had the dilemna, and went for a Marlin levergat in .44 mag made in 2015. On paper it looks good... but this thing had many issues and was overall somewhat unreliable. And levers aren't as fast as I thought initially.
I'd say buy a cheap AR and a couple of mags, test its reliability by firing a couple hundred rounds and finally keep it loaded next to your bed. Save some more money and then go for something such as a Miroku Winchester in .30-30. You really need to have a good, modern and reliable gun for HD.

Follow your heart. Shoot what you want, get good with it. In the case you need to use it, oh well, let's just hope you can use it effectively. It's your cash, your skills.

Both