Dreamed that I broke my mosin's stock

>dreamed that I broke my mosin's stock
>furiously attempt to stick it back on
>wake up in panic
Why are these my nightmares now?

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1091, 1.58M)

At least when you wake up the nightmare's over.

Attached: goggles.jpg (722x349, 36K)

hahaha.... dreaming about guns... that's when you realize that you've taken the Jow Forums pill

Good question. You should explore Jung. Dreaming that your equipment will fail you is a bad sign. Dreaming that Russian gear will fail you is a warning. Are things going well user?

Attached: E2BFF078-CD07-4808-BC4D-4314DC4573EA.jpg (1200x1801, 364K)

the absolute state of mosin owners

>be asleep a couple nights ago
>dreaming about being in a big box store, maybe walmart or some shit
>active shooter situation breaks out
>people hiding between shelves scared
>not to worry, I'll pull out my trusty pcc ar sbr build
>but.. wait a sec, somethings not right
>why is the stock gone? oh well, I guess we don't really need it..
>let me just turn on the eotech real quick
>ah, i guess the reticle is just a bunch of crazy shapes now? that's cool
>peeking over some low shelves trying to see
>something going on, can't really tell
>wait a sec, I should probably put the suppressor on
>fiddling around looking for it
>see a toad hopping across the floor
>people in the isle are now more concerned with the toad
>forget all about the active shooter
>try to shoot the toad
>barely clip its leg
>try again
>blast the poor little toady dead center
>realize I am now holding an mp5k
>well that's real fuckin' neato
>suddenly wake up
>mfw
At least the damn gun fired and did something in that dream. Most of the time whatever gun I'm holding won't go off or it does and the rounds just bounce off people like marshmallows.

Attached: Confused.png (300x256, 102K)

Time to hit the gym homie.

Attached: A0D60FCE-83E5-43B2-976F-8A7DD7C5BE84.gif (200x200, 521K)

but y tho

Gaining strength is the most important thing you can do as a man. Your subconscious is screaming for it by subject of your dreams. Unless, you don’t want to get a man.

Be* but, strength will also get you a man. No homo

I dunno, usually I just dream weird shit like that if it's cool in the room or I leave a fan blowing on me. Left some windows open that night and it got about 10 degrees cooler than normal in my house. Almost a guaranteed recipe for a night filled with crazy shit.

Yeah, they're ok I guess. I'm probably a little on end, my late grandfather's service model 10 is in my uncle's possession, and my cousin's becoming very antigun. I'm afraid it might be destroyed if he refuses to give it over. He shouldn't have it anyways, he took it from my grandfather when grandma died, went into his apartment and stole it.
I dunno man, in the dream I just ripped the stock in half and stared in disbelief at the sheared wood before I tried to fix it. I wasn't even in a combat setting, the nightmare was that I broke my gun.

>Someone breaks in
>Fire pistol repeatedly point blank
>Nothing comes out
>Shooting blanks

What does it mean?

Fucking hate those dreams. I remember just once having a dream where I was in a shootout and everything went right. I was basically Mike Vining and Simo Hayha and a dash of Otto Skorzeny. Goddamn, I'll never have that nirvana again.

You're impotent, sorry

It happens. I keep having a recurring dream about my father killing three intruders with the model 10 I got him for his birthday 5 years ago. It always plays out exactly the same, except sometimes my last dog is alive and in his house when it happens.

Attached: 73933387_p1.jpg (5384x2927, 893K)

I had a dream that I was filleting the fat guy from Storage Wars legs during a knife fight the other night.
He tried to attack me and I sliced through his shins with the blade parallel to his bones and just cut his muscle and fat off.
Very violent dream, lots of blood.

>people complaining about gun fight dreams
>mfw knife fight dreams

Attached: 1549761210326.png (361x608, 209K)

I had a nightmare where my k98 stock had absorbed a metric fuck ton of moisture began to rot in front of my eyes

At least you have normal dreams. Mine are always me holding my dying sweetheart in my arms as she bleeds out.
Then I wake up and remember I've never had a girlfriend.

>dream I’m at the beach
>some alien supervillian out of a Japanese kids show appears
>tackle him
>reach down into the sand and find some candycorn
>shove candycorn kernels into his nostrils
>punch his nose until he dies
What this means?

Attached: 88C8FCB9-E9CF-4D51-9EF4-37DD02F5AA3C.jpg (1242x1320, 230K)

>dream of a confrontation
>my vehement and well aimed hits make the damage of a violently blown feather
>othertimes I can beat a motherfucker half to death with a neon glowing disco stick (the necklace type) or a thin bit of chipped wood

Somebody might wanna explain the contrast to me?
Once I had this dream I was in some sandy ditch shotting motherfuckers left and right with a SCAR MK20, shit was peak kino. Then I woke up.