Suppressed mosin

Im buying a mosin today any reason i shouldnt build a suppressor for it?

I dont wanna pay 350 bucks for one and i have the skills to do it. And im in frogland suppressors are legal here.

Attached: c88590190245734e3b8cccff53f04632.jpg (1880x472, 80K)

Why are you asking us?

Do it to a pre threaded Swede and save some money

maybe you could make a chamber insert to plink some subsonic pews for maximum silence

Would it make a big enough difference without sub sonic ammo for it to be even worth it?

Im gonna thread the barrel my self that isnt an expensive process, and the average price for mosins here are around 400 to 500, id rather buy this one for 150 and thread the barrel

I was thinking eventually making sub sonic loads if i got a press

Why is it so cheap?

It won’t be hearing safe

I see now. Good luck to you.

What are you, stupid?

A guy i know is getting rid of his guns and just wants what he payed for it a few years ago

I mean as long as you recognize the need to bulk up the strength of the suppressor considering you're firing a full size rifle cartridge through it, I can't see a reason why not too. God speed user

Are you going to be able to get subsonic loads for it? No? Then dont bother. The suppressor will eliminate a lot of recoil, and muzzle flash. Regarding sound, you will still need earpro while shooting it .

What else is he getting rid of?
I missed a couple good deals like that, better stockpile and resell if you can, I'm still blue I missed on some greats funs on such occasions.

Attached: 45717317_10217014867874184_6012027699759939584_n.jpg (602x960, 29K)

>any reason i shouldnt build a suppressor for it
If it doesn't look like authentic Bramit suppressor, then I wouldn't buy it if I were you.

>thread the barrel my self
>then build my own suppressor
BA F F L E S T R I K E C I T Y

Avec tout le respect que j'ai pour toi c'est une idée de merde...
Mosins are often counterbored when stored...
most mosins have shit tier barrel harmonics
Primary extraction of mosin is shit, and supressed fire will make the case stickier.
Most x54r are supersonic and the only load that isn't is Sologne 7,62x53r luxury ammo... forget about STV/chinks steel case because it's sticky even witout supressor:::
so you are set with lead bullet with AO powder loading...so it will be less efficient thant 30 30 for hunting...

In case of doubt contact Herlé @ rds industries...

Most shooters in my ranges that uses supressors are snob fuckers that spend way too much time on reloading and drop compensating for 200m...

If you are dead set on supressing a milsurp take a spanish 308 FR8 mauser and put a G3/nato spec supressor on it and fire LAPUA/handloads 200gr subso out of it...

Bye petite pute n'oublie pas de tenter de revendre ton "super tula custom" de merde sur PAAF2 pour le double du prix dans 4 mois ....

All fucking bubbas must fucking hang.

Merci pour les conseil, cest surtout pour pouvoir tirer dans des coins paumée sans me faire enculer par des gardes forestier.
And for shootin in an indoor range that allows 7.62 with suppressors. Et nique ta mere jvais le revendre sur naturabuy pour 500 pelles dans 2 mois avec une cross de bubba

I was planning on machining parts to be sure i dont shoot my baffles

That and a few shotguns

Looks gae lmao