Unusual/FrankenGun thread 2: electric Boogaloo

Unusual/FrankenGun thread 2: electric Boogaloo

Pictured is the prototype of a Soviet Laser pistol designed with the intent for cosmonauts to shoot and disable spy satellites. im dead serious.

Attached: lasergunsoviet001-5.jpg (590x454, 35K)

Attached: commie tommie.jpg (660x320, 47K)

Sten/Suomi hybrid made by a Canuck.

Attached: STEN Suomi hybrid.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

pulls trigger ends up 2000 feet away a second later and 4000 feet away in 2 second and so on and so on and so on

dude triplex flechettes lmao

Attached: XM-144.jpg (640x480, 44K)

That background always looked like California to me.

>laser

>im dead serious.
And wrong. It was a blinding weapon.
This is their laser against satellites.

Attached: ra-86879-russian-federation-air-force-beriev-a-60_PlanespottersNet_189121_059b653eb8[1].jpg (1200x815, 259K)

Light particles actually have (very little) inertia. There is already a light propelant engine

It's a plane.

Can either of you provide a primary source? Everything about this thing seems to come from an incestuous batch of articles and videos that copy sections from each other wholecloth and lead to no real evidence.

Attached: 400px-CS_LS06.jpg (400x252, 52K)

Attached: SerLea-624x488.jpg (624x488, 47K)

It has legs

i cannot unsee this

fuckin footfags

>now it does.

Attached: 1555782306794.jpg (624x788, 51K)

>Pictured is the prototype of a Soviet Laser pistol designed with the intent for cosmonauts to shoot and disable spy satellites. im dead serious.
What cartridges are those??? Fucking cool gun tho.

That would have been much more tasteful if you had used pantyhose clad legs.

Why does it have a magazine?

all my legs tend to look quite mannish,but i supose it would fit quite well.

Only thing I can think of how that pistol works would be those cartridges being a chemical fuel for a laser, and unless it’s single action and needs to be cocked for each shot, there’s gotta be some blowback to work the action and chamber the round.

Probably fake tho

its real, used by cosmonauts as a blinding laser for optical lenses or something along those lines

so you can shoot again if you miss

From what I understand, the cartridge is a fast discharging battery. Maybe also a resonator that gets burned out by the shot, too.
>Light particles
Public education must have really shit the bed this time.
Ions are not photons, photons are not particles. Photons do not have mass, and thus do not have momentum, they are affected by gravity because of the relationship between gravity and space which I literally cannot break down into simple enough terms for you to understand because you couldn't even grasp that things ending in "-ons" can be different.

>From what I understand, the cartridge is a fast discharging battery. Maybe also a resonator that gets burned out by the shot, too.
That's fucking wild. Wish there was more info and mode of operation guide or something..

>a fast discharging battery
A capacitor?

>From what I understand, the cartridge is a fast discharging battery.
That would be dumb unless they use a consumable component as you mentioned.

It's not the relation of gravity of space, but gravitons and photons.

Solar sails dipshit. Light exerts a pressure.

someone post the sks fal hybrid

>gravitons
No.

The Sun doesn't only output light. It's also a constant blast of ions.
More like a wildly volitile chemical battery. You can get some silly energy density when you don't worry about literally melting the electrodes.
>Gravitons
Nice 1970s vintage meme.

Light has momentum