H/K/?

H/K/?

Attached: 1280px-HK_Logo.svg.png (1280x877, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/09/02/hk-hate-you-import-export-laws-vs-people/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MORE LIKE HECKLER AND PENIS

Heh, Kek

because you suck and we hate you

I don't get it. Is there a meaning behind this, regarding HK?

Not him, but H&K have the reputation to shit on a civilian customer base and go for gov contracts and ofc thanks to the asault weapons import ban along with the German Kriegswaffengesetz H&K gets very expensive in the States and in their social media H&K makes fun of the fact that they aren't for poor fags.

>social media H&K makes fun of the fact that they aren't for poor fags
Im happy with that. Most jews would buy other shit since its german/expenive

Attached: 1554615649159.jpg (320x310, 13K)

>An open letter to the gun community from HK’s marketing department:

>In a world of compromises, some people put the bullets in the magazine backwards…But it doesn’t matter, because our gun is on the cover of the Rainbow Six video games. Look how cool that SEAL coming out of the water looks… If you buy a $2,000 SOCOM, you will be that cool of an operator too. And chicks will dig you.

>At HK, we stuck a piston on an AR15, just like a bunch of other companies have done, dating back to about 1969. However ours is better, because we refuse to sell it to civilians. Because you suck, and we hate you.

>Our XM8 is the greatest rifle ever developed. It may melt, and it doesn’t fit any accessories known to man, but that is your fault. If you were a real operator, you would love it. Once again, look at Rainbow Six, that G36 sure is cool isn’t it? Yeah, you know you want one.And by the way, check out our new HK45. We decided that humans don’t need to release the magazine with their thumbs. If you were a really manly teutonic operator, you would be able to reach the controls. Plus we’ve fired 100,000,000 rounds through one with zero malfunctions, and that was while it was buried in a lake of molten lava, on the moon. If you don’t believe us, it is because you aren’t a real operator.

>By the way, our cheap, mass-produced, stamped sheet metal guns like the G3 and MP5 are the bestest things ever, and totally worth asinine scalpers prices, but note that cheap, mass-produced, stamped sheet metal guns from other countries are commie garbage. Not that it matters, because you’re civilians, so we won’t sell them to you anyway. Because you suck, and we hate you, but we know you’ll be back. We can beat you down like a trailer park wife, but you’ll come back, you always do.

>Buy our stuff.

>Sincerely

>HK Marketing DepartmentHK. Because you suck. And we hate you.

H&K does not sell to Israel, as it is considered an active warzone.

MORE LIKE HECKLER AND KOCK

Fucking nazis doing it again !

Attached: 1555753769456-2.gif (80x99, 107K)

is this you ?

Attached: 5jqIvNr.png (800x586, 811K)

Reeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1555768303934.gif (500x332, 997K)

Thats not the reason why HK doesnt sell to israel since many other german companies are willing to sell to the heebs. Guess who makes their "totally not upgraded with nukes" U-boats ? Thats a german company.

Yes I know what you mean but the subs were pushed through, like a turd, with the approval of the German government. H&K private contracts only sometimes have the backing of the Bundeskanzleramt, so Iran can make H&K G3s, but selling G36s to Mexico is taboo. And Germany currently has no need to sell small arms to Israel, hence the Kriegswaffenkontrollgesetz and the company#s principles still stand.

>Iran can make H&K G3s
that licensing agreement dates back the the Sha

no shit Sherlock. And Iran also still has/had F14s

over priced guns

Yes.

It's a dumb old tongue-in-cheek rant someone made well over a decade ago based on a skewed personal perception that H&K doesn't cater to civilian needs. There's no real evidence to support that line of thought though.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/09/02/hk-hate-you-import-export-laws-vs-people/

Eh?

Attached: 1555691696206.png (823x823, 139K)

>over a decade ago
>2013 was over a decade ago
where does time go?

>being incapable of reaching the HK45's mag release
What's it like have the hands of a chinese fetus?

Didnt HK (as the only company IIRC) appeal some law or some shit ?

kys honk poster

I love them but I suck and they hate me

They put together a presentation of valid sporting uses of their firearms with the 94 AWB iirc. I don't think it did any good, but they were the only ones who really tried anything like that.

Attached: Foley Loaded.jpg (3517x2880, 1.62M)

this image made my dick twitch and pull back up inside

How is HK going through financial issues right now when they just secured contracts left and right? I don’t remember them expanding or building new facilities, what the fuck?

Attached: lolHK.png (900x1252, 434K)

Attached: 1383504362932.jpg (1218x1609, 333K)

>In a world of compromises, some people put the bullets in the magazine backwards

Attached: cid_image001.jpg (700x525, 41K)

They built a facility in the US and they got arrested for selling guns to Mexico(?)

Carry one daily. Owe my life to one once. Bought 4 more because I'm alive. Make memes ,call names, or talk shit. HKs work when they need to.

Going on a few thousand rounds through a KD USP I picked up used a few years back and I haven't seen it fail once. Pretty sure that just means I need to shoot it more.

Did someone say $150 charging handle?

HK really gets fucked over not just by german laws, but by german public opinion on top.
>Sell guns to random 3rd world ally
>Gun is used to kill innocents and/or sold to guy who uses it to kill innocents because that's what happens in 3rd world countries
>HK EVUL!!!
>HK sells to american civilians
>Gun is used in mass shooting because that's what happens in america
>HK EVUL!!!
Their decision to basically not sell guns to where they might be actually used is rather wise, because they're only one legal initiative away from selling to germans exclusively.

it's fucking hilarious

>They built a facility in the US
was that due to the USMC IAR contract?

Attached: 1547759501731.png (720x1196, 461K)

Lol wtf this can't be real

It's real

>so Iran can make H&K G3s, but selling G36s to Mexico is taboo
Mexico made their own G3s too. Idk if they’re still making them because they’re replacing it with their new rifle, but they also make their own transparent mags for their G3s.

>you can fire a chambered round even when the magazine is detached
I think magazine safeties are a good idea and I wouldn’t brag about my handgun not having one but OK, HK.

>overpriced
>hate the civilian market and refuse to sell certain items
>jewish owner
>social media girl is also jewish and is a skank

>I think magazine safeties are a good idea
actual retard

>One more thing to fail mechanically
>Operator can drop a magazine on accident or in a scuffle rendering the firearm useless
Magazine safeties only exist to keep future Darwin award recipients such as yourself from winning it early.

>because that's what happens in america

Attached: White+dont+make+me+laugh+shekelberg+_b0992f1048bf95aa614b8e85f076315e.jpg (297x209, 19K)

Attached: Full Auto PSG1 no sound.webm (720x405, 2.78M)

So, you buy an expensive precision rifle, or a repro of it, which you then convert to full auto. This quickly ruins your throat and shoots out the barrel as it overheats and wears way faster.

Sound like a good idea, yeah.

Attached: 1369482604915.jpg (800x616, 53K)

USPs are known in Israel as a gov service pistol, or at least used to be. and i got a 2nd hand USP myself

t.israeli USP owner.