Have you forgotten?

Have you forgotten about the Great Magazine Price Gouge of 2019 by PSA? I, for one, have not.

We cannot tolerate the gun community being taken advantage of like this. It is not right.

Attached: CAsucks - Edited.png (1046x558, 199K)

I agree fellow gun enthusiast, why dont u come with me for a free helicopter ride

Are you some kind of masochist? Do you get pleasure from being shit on mercilessly every time you post this bullshit? You seem to be doing it over and over again, and the result's always the same.

Next call Karl a satanist

Here's your (You)

What kinda of cunt are you? Why are you but hurt? It’s not because of this, your just making shit up here. Did daddy rape you? It’s ok we are here for you man.

Attached: 833E9DB4-394A-43D7-9CE2-E2A45F640139.jpg (497x453, 63K)

QQ more fgt

>TWELVE WHOLE DOLLARS
>NOT THE DISCOUNT PRICING EIGHT DOLLARS
How will poorfags ever recover?

Attached: 1478324579235.png (870x722, 461K)

instead of shipping the mags you faggots ordered PSA should have shipped cyanide pills

Look, I don't know the details of this case, but if demand spikes and price rises to meet it does that entail price gouging? Are you all a bunch of piddling commies? What constitutes price gouging for you and what is simply raising prices in order to not be completely BTFO by orders? I know people who work there and they got fucked for 2 straight weeks filling orders from this weird CA legal and then not again bullshit.

I think most of you who complain about price gouging do not understand price theory. And even so, certainly price gouging must be understood on a spectrum. CTD pushing mags past 100 bucks despite the demand certainly not being there is a much more clearcut incident of price gouging, especially when their competitors did not follow them. CTD, much like the 2k frankenAR on armslist at the same time, was an attempt to cash in on the uninformed who just heard the bad news and rushed to buy whatever from whoever before it was gone. I am not convinced that the same thing happened here. Are you so intent on making a mountain out of a relative molehill?

Besides, I've seen regular nonwindow pmags sell in shitty gun stores for this price.

PSA BTFO

You again? Are you still a faggot?
Who am I kidding, of course you are. Fuck off you absolute waste of oxygen.

Attached: 1555738882124.jpg (400x306, 26K)

stop posting this thread you stupid fucking retard

This thread again...
...and again...
...and again...
...and again...
...and again.

mfw based PSA is doing great dispite all of the anti-gun trolls shiposting everywhere, noone cares what you say, PSA will thrive for years you stupid fucking idiots

Attached: 1544981800790.gif (334x334, 2M)

No one likes you, go away.

CTD is funding this retard, I know it.

I check PSA daily and that is their normal price for that magazine, wtf are you spergs talking about

Californians ruin everything because they have no idea of the actual price of something outside of their dystopia, so they'll pay whatever and price everyone else out

>He's complaining about a 12 dollar magazine!
Pathetic.

For those that aren't on here regularly:
>PSA occasionally runs a "daily deal" where you can buy 10 Pmags for $99.99 ($10/mag)
>PSA offers their D&H metal mags at a normal price of $7.99
>PSA offers their Pmags individually at a normal price of $12.99
>PSA ran a single-day sale for single Pmags for $9.99 2 days before the mag ban was lifted
>mag ban is lifted
>PSA basically instantly sells out of D&H mags
>PSA drops price of their Pmags $0.70 to take advantage of huge surge in sales
>this fucking guy spergs that he can't buy a Pmag for $8 when Pmags were never $8 and blames PSA for """"""price gouging"""""""

Fucking this. He won't stop bitching and crying about 12 dollars. Thank you for this

this shit again? grow the fuck up, kid

>2019
>living in commiefornia

Attached: 1553623995288.gif (220x233, 273K)

Even if PSA did price gouge, which they didn't, show me a place that sells 8 dollar pmags as their regular price.

Thank you for pointing this out, fellow shareblue buddy.

DON'T SUPPORT COMPANIES THAT SELL FIREARM PRODUCTS!!!

>non-Cali poorfag mad that he couldn't use his allowance to buy a single magazine below MSRP because psa's sale ended
You can only use the internet if you finished your homework. Go away or I'll tell your mom.

>they'll pay whatever and price everyone else out
The sad part is you don't realize how californian you are acting. Capitalism working normally is easily thwarted with price fixing and other social programs. If you are a fan of this sort of shit, move to california where you can get a double helping of your kind of bullshit. You're probably thinking "I know how to make the same ideas work totally differently than how they always work" and you're wrong. If you want price fixing, move to california and receive all of what that sort of thinking entails.

Many assholes have ideas that won't work and have forced them on california. The second their ideas turn to shit, they move to another nice place and repeat their shit. Look at Oregon, Washington, and Colorado, the same shits like you moved there en masse and are already looking to make anti gun laws to "help everybody" and "save us" from minor inconveniences like self preservation. Nobody wants to live in the mess they make.

TL/DR: Kill yourself.

haven't been here for a few days. just to see this faggot raging over someone selling pmags for the regular price. but he doesn't know what they sell for cuz hes from commiefornia. who do you work for. cuz youd have to be getting paid to be this retarded. anyways they should fire you

It's bait. Sage.

Stop being a poor fucking nigger then.

It’s just one butthurt autist. He stole enough money from his mom to get a PSA mag bundle and airsoft optic, but the sale ended at the beginning of the month. Sales sometimes do that. Anyhow, this coincided with the ruling by Benitez that CA mag limit laws were unconstitutional. The ruling was in effect from March 29 through COB April 5th, so Californians went berserk, buying every standard mag they could find. Well over a million. This surge in sales depleted onhand stocks, so the ass blasted NEET couldn’t find any mags for any price. He blames PSA for his poor decision making skills, which leads us to these threads. At this point, he’s only in it for the abuse.

Im so sick of this post, FUCK OFF it was not gouging and you are just a GIANT poorfag... They just stopped offering them at crazy low prices, Take an economics course you fuckin nigger! Price and demand! Fucking Entitled beta zoomer!

Stop being salty poorfag

>this

Stop reposting this thread you autistic fuck.

I remember PSA being the first to ship to me on that glorious weekend, and telling Becerra to go fuck himself.
I also remember OP being a gigantic faggot.

Fuck off bloomberg.

I'm gonna remember this next time the Dems get into power and prices go through the goddamn roof.

Enjoy your $100 mags, $500 drums and $2000 semi-autos.. cocksucker.

PSA 4ever

You are like little baby
Watch this

Attached: cheaperThanGold.jpg (636x383, 41K)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 13 for a pmag a pretty good deal as is?

Currently that's around a good price for windowed gen 3s. For non-windowed gen 3s and gen 2s, you can find slightly better deals.

>$500 drums
What a bargain!

Attached: cheaperThanGold3.png (694x475, 101K)

have you seen the insane shipping prices on amazon tho

i just bought my first ar and i do not the pmag that came with it. just though id mention this. also fuck califags.

>he's at it again

That's *way* better than I got mine for in 2012. And that was with an employee discount.

Unbased and bluepilled californa faggot poster

This

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-200154~01.png (1080x1991, 424K)

OH FUCK, they charged.....a totally normal price for those mags, HOW DARE THEY

Fuck off, you are actually mentally ill

Attached: 1400784901837.jpg (625x626, 82K)