Fill me in here

Fill me in here

Is inter ordinance as bad as the memes make it out to be? Or worse

Attached: 0427C138-BCC5-448E-923D-61A3E27AE3E0.jpg (4512x3000, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/W8tSZEKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6ix-gdXKmLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, people shit on the wasr still even though its amazing.

Please someone answer this. I desperately want an AK but can't justify $1000+ For an Arsenal or a Saiga.

Just get a WASR. Gone are the days of good 400 dollar AK’s

Solid. 4Panniculus hates anything that isn't over priced and out of production. As soon as the IO rifles become rare they'll be hip again as the "in the know" value rifle

This. IO and other American-made AKs are shit. WASRs are the most affordable option where imports are concerned. Buy one of those and swap out the shitty balsa wood furniture for some Romanian surp.

THEY ARE BOMBS. WE DONT HATE THEM BECAUSE OF MEMES. WE HATE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE UNSAFE AND IO REFUSES TO FIX THE PROBLEM.
PSA FIXED THEIR GUNS IN UNDER TWO YEARS.
CENTURY IS FINALLY RELEASING A US MADE GUN THAT CAN FINALLY KEEP HEADSPACE ADTER ALL THIS TIME, WHEREAS THE WASR STOPPED HAVING BASIC PROBLEMS LIKE CANTED SIGHTS ALMOST A DECADE AGO.
BUT IO -STILL- MAKES FUCKING BOMBS.

There is a special place in hell for companies like IO and Hesse/Vulkan, and the people who run them.

I got one for 350 a month ago.

Attached: 20190130_232554(1).jpg (1750x2858, 901K)

IO uses cast trunnion and their heat treating is garbage. The result is that trunnion cracks are not uncommon.
Get a wasr.

wasrs are great they are just as good as a arsenal or even better. my wasr eats steel case like its candy while i've shot arsenals 107's and they didnt like the steel case for whatever reason.

This sounds about right.

>arsenal
Good, but needlessly pricy

>saiga
Ugly, doesnt even look traditional.

Had a buddy buy one (IO) and first off theyre needlessly heavy. I warned him not to get it, but his eyes glazed over at the thought of kalashnikov.

I checked the fuckin thing head to toe because he was deadset. Couldnt find a problem with it, but within a month of him having it, the rivets started breaking out into rust and corrosion spots with no explanation.

Also whenever the bolt was locked back, If I slapped the reveiver, even just a tap, the bolt would free itself and fly forward.

It didnt blow up, but I sure didnt trust it completely

IO can't do shit right even with shit they imported. Along with about a half a dozen people, I got fucked with their so called "premium grade" wz48 a few years back through royal tiger, their consumer store front. I bought 3. All of them were fucked in some way. I had to mixed parts around to get one to function fine and send back the other two. Now to actually get shit sent back though, it took us half a year for them to get shit done and get refunds and shipping labels out. Some guys never had luck and were even stuck with their shit guns.

That's why I will always shit on IO.

>>saiga
>Ugly, doesnt even look traditional.
Obviously don't listen to this faggot

>bolt locked back
>AK
Uhhhh

Just remember, never listen to Jow Forums. In fact, whatever Jow Forums says do the opposite and you will be in good shape.

Back in 2011 you could buy WASRs for $350-400 and when I asked Jow Forums said "Don't buy that trash, they are fucking junk". Now it's "Just buy a WASR" every single reply, OK great now they are $700 and they are good rifles.

You’re a gormless tard.

The WASRs of 2011 were battered and worn parts kits slapped together with canted sights and crap finish. The WASR of today is a new production rifle offering competitive specs and reliability. Congrats on revealing your ignorance.

Whatever fairytale you need to tell yourself to justify spending $700 because Jow Forums told you to instead of spending $350 when you had the chance. But you were probably like 12 back in 2011 anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.

It's almost like production tolerances changed...

Yea? So then what was good for an ak back then faggot?

see You guys can cope together

PSA makes a cheap and decent (by American standards) ak. But just go with a wasr, its memed on here for a reason

Veprs and saigas were still avalible in 2011 for like 400-500 and they shit all over wasrs. Now import bans killed those so wasr is king. Quality didnt increase back then its was bad compared to other options on the market. Now its king of the market cause all the other options are american made garbage. All the better guns are unavalible cause sanctions.

Are you illiterate? Or you are literate, but too dumb to comprehend what you read? How did you even manage to get on the internet?

It's a fact though. The WASR of 2011 was the WASR 10/63. They were shitheaps. Single stack bolts, throw together surp parts, they were awful. Today the WASR 10 is a new gun with a double stack bolt and rolls off the same assembly line the military rifles come from. Stop talking out your ass, some of us are old enough to have owned both

Attached: 1555766449687.jpg (680x339, 35K)

Just get a WASR, because you're bound to abuse it. Whether that be maintenance or installing different furniture. Once you developed an appreciation, look at Arsenal.

Read this you mongoloid.
pastebin.com/W8tSZEKQ
AVOID I.O.

whether that be through*

Interarms/High Standard made a decent American made AK, but they used mostly foreign parts and Green Mountain Barrels + TAPCO G3 triggers (both were the best commonly available options of the day). They certainly sold a few with issues, ejectors cut to short etc. but they were by and large quality and weren't stamp-less destructive devices like the Century rifles.

If you must get a cheap AK, go with the PSAK Gen 3 or a Clearview Investments AMD-65. Even then, you should still HIGHLY consider getting a WASR.

They're worse. The effort they spend trying to gaslight is memeworthy in itself.

>The WASRs of 2011 were battered and worn parts kits slapped together with canted sights and crap finish
Bring back the clock to 2005 or so and you're more or less correct, the 10/63s were solid with the occasional lemon and nowhere near the disaster that was the earlier 10 made of actual reject PM md. 63 parts that you're confusing it for.

you do know they improved in quality like 1000% right? thats why they cost so much more now.

No way don't get an IO. Wait for this summer. Zastava USA is importing in more pap's. Hopefully not too expensive though

RIP

Their site has MSRP at around 900, so the price range of WBP's. Quality remains to be seen.

Attached: 1555635805120.jpg (480x360, 14K)

You should use google sometime friend

True. People shot on wasrs because their cheap, but those fuckers run like Kenyans.

A used arsenal 762 should be like 700 or a brand new slr106 is 800 but some fags are still butthurt about shooting a 556 Kalashnikov even though several eastern bloc militaries use them as their primary service rifle; namely Bulgaria.

Attached: DA033C68-B487-4397-A7C1-03E7293F59AA.jpg (3573x2255, 3.74M)

Being 100% real with you I owned one a few years ago. The recoil was far nastier than any other AK I've shot. After a few hundred rounds the rivets were about to fall out of the damn gun. The thing rusted sitting still the weekend after I bought it, just laying in my house. Sights were canted, horribly. By the time I got rid of it, the trunnion had cracked. Just don't.

For bonus face-blasting meme points, buy one of their parts kits. They're chopped rifles that failed QC.

I would if the magazines weren't as retarded expensive as they are.

FB green 30 rounders are 35 buckaroos. Not the cheapest but far from the most expensive AK mags.

Yeah that niggers never seen a converted saiga

Attached: 20190419_212014.jpg (4160x3120, 2.83M)

I want to buy one of the East German sturmgeschutz clones that IO made, but I don't want the gun to blow up in my face.
If only you could buy the furniture separately, but apparently that makes too much sense...

WASR. MAK90 or SAR1 if you lurk

The problem is the WASR improved over the years while the AK market got raped by barrel bans and cast trunnions.

sorry bud
the only acceptable new built AKs are :
Krebs, Definitive Arms, and Rifle Dynamics

>MAK90
good luck finding one for less than a grand.

PSA AKs are top tier and a bargain too!

Attached: 1429870236327.jpg (678x854, 113K)

>heh, a wasr would be your best bet, kid.
>I'm certain you'd just abuse an Arsenal, which is a rifle only for someone as intelligent and experienced such as myself.
>so stick in your lane, maybe with something that doesn't require meticulous and frequent maintenance.

Modern Arsenals are trash. WASRs are better in every possible way form fit to finish.

Attached: ar.jpg (800x900, 247K)

Just get a FEG SA-85M

>Saiga
>Ugly
You have shit taste.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550008963166.jpg (1072x1440, 263K)

Worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ix-gdXKmLY

Saw one in my local pawn shop for $400 similarly old and beat up like that one.

If you pull the bolt open and hold it you can flip up the selector lever to lock it in place. I don't think a lot of people realize this for some reason

What rifle is the century

I worked for a distributor that sold IO AK's. Their QC is absolute trash. I remember having to check 5 different rifles before I found one without a crooked front sight post. I wouldn't buy one.

hey, it's been five minutes since the last injury due to shitty unethical building techniques, how does everyone feel about vulcan/ hesse/ blackthorne firearms? Are they worth the price if someone is selling them for a little less than a real gun?

If you want a quality Murican made AK, prepare to pay