How reliable are these? Looking to put it with a sub2k. Weight shouldn’t be too much of an issue

How reliable are these? Looking to put it with a sub2k. Weight shouldn’t be too much of an issue.

Attached: 6751DBE8-9B85-4C09-9BD3-916897908116.jpg (750x1334, 270K)

>Weight shouldn’t be too much of an issue.
until it is

That ruins the entire point of a sub2k, you're taking a compact lightweight carbine and making it bulky and heavy and it can no longer fulfil its intended purpose very well.

Nah it's not that bad if you enjoy it as a cheap bullet hose

Attached: 20190419_171808-01.jpg (2560x1920, 1.86M)

>ProMag
>CTD
Two companies you should avoid like the plague

i have to agree with this.

This.

Avoid ProFag

>the point of a sub2k
usually the point is to do retarded shit with it.

That was the point. Size and shape is a problem but one of these as a first mag then change for the 33 round sticks would work

Not arguing, just don’t know why?

the 110 rd .22lr drum mag ive got gives me anxiety. about half the time it jams, the other half it works as long as i keep cranking the trigger activator. once i stop, it jams.

i just want to have fun.

This

I’ve been eyeing promags for my 2k I’ve had a lot of mixed reviews

that's a Korean mag not sure which is better

If its to have fun, whatever. Do not use drums for self defense.

Anything but a range toy is fine, but don't expect your drum mag to actually work in a self defense situation, may as well use it as a club

So FTF is to be expected? I’ll leave it then. Have not had a single issue with hundreds through the 33rd mags.

there are reliable drum mags

You could get 2 blocc brand 33rd bloccazines for that much money and you'd be able to keep up a higher rof because you won't have to deal with jams. They'll be easier to load and carry too.

>hurr durr you shouldnt buy a mag becauze the gun said its light and compact and should be used for its exact intended purpose

go back to your fudd cave, retard

promags are shit

All the tactifags on here acting like they're gonna tactically insert their sub2k into their rectum for maximum concealment right before whipping it out and unfolding it with such speed that'll fling the feces off before engaging 23 home invaders need to fuck off. You retards take it to whatever range you shoot at either folded or not and plink for about 30 minutes before packing up. OP is losing some vital part of the experience.