Why do people actually like this gun? The trigger is trash and it's overpriced. Why not just buy a glock?

Why do people actually like this gun? The trigger is trash and it's overpriced. Why not just buy a glock?

Attached: rs=w_600,h_600.jpg (600x398, 41K)

>The trigger is trash and it's overpriced.
Just like a Glock

Oh look, this thread again.

Don't give him (you)'s. It's obvious bait you fucking retard. Don't even respond to me and bump the thread.

Don't tell me what to do, fag

Fuck you

They like a high bore-axis and Sig's very law-abiding CEO.

Only stupid niggers like yourself like Glock.

Attached: 1549232341031.jpg (612x602, 73K)

fuck you I know how to sage

Getting adopted by the Army is a big draw. There are a lot of retards out there who believe .mil only gives our boys the best of the best. When in fact selection usually comes down to who can meet the bare min specs at the cheapest price. And no doubt favoritism, bribery, and backroom deals so some general can get a cushy job consulting job when they retire from .mil

By a CZ if you want a good trigger and reliability

Bump
Objectively, empirically true

I don't like Glocks, they just don't feel good in hand. I'm a bit of a tool-snob carpenter and really appreciate tools that are comfortable.

That said, I don't have a use for the X-Carry, double stack commander size pistols I just don't get. The X Compact on the other hand... maybe some day.

Pic semi-related, 1 of 2 Sig P320 X-Fives, both of which had work done by Robert Burke because I'm not really a fan of striker fired triggers.

Attached: plasticX.jpg (1280x960, 281K)

>Why not just buy a glock?
because it;s even shittier.

Look at the recent contract for B&T APCs for 7k a piece and tell me they go with the cheapest shit.

Anyone here ever raped a hone invader?

True

I like it. I’m glad Sig released a compact X version. The P320 gets a lot of unnecessary shit but I’ve owned a few of the basic P320s and they’ve been great.

Attached: DBF601C8-E7DB-4625-BE59-52C3B45972BB.png (640x1136, 264K)

We're talking small arms here imbecile. Wars haven't been lost because one soldiers gun malfunctioned.

How so?

It's a Glock with a higher bore axis

fpbp

>When in fact selection usually comes down to who can meet the bare min specs at the cheapest price.
This is true

hes talking about a submachinegun you imbecile. what armored car cost 7000$?

And a much longer trigger. I really hate the p320 trigger.

Did you have a seizure and stop reading my post halfway through? USUALLY it's bare min spec at cheapest price. Think you missed the part about favoritism, bribery, and backroom deals.

I prefer my P320 over my G17 for a variety of reasons, but most important of all:
With a thumbs-forward grip on the Glock, it's simply impossible for me to not constantly depress the slide release unlike on the P320. The thickness and style of the grip insert (gen 5) simply doesn't alleviate the problem and a forward slide release seems nowhere available in my country.

Attached: Glock -The manlets choice.png (630x339, 67K)

Those SMGs are for VIP protection. Brass wants nothing but the best for protecting their own hide.

>can’t practice DA pulls without the return spring shitting itself
Kek

fpbp

Attached: 1545625256346.jpg (800x850, 74K)