>really fuckin loud
>shoulder is in one piece
>hit 2 inches from bullseye
>continue to shoot for rest of day
>consistent grouping, never had a complete miss
>not bad for my first time shooting
>mfw shoulder doesn't feel like I was told it would
>mfw the innaccuracy was probably me

Attached: 1555148089755.jpg (431x620, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.glock.com/en/a-perfect-fit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>within 2 inches of bullseye
That's actually not bad for open sights from 50yd with a Mosin first time. 91/30? What year?

Only the carbines have really bad recoil, not the full length rifles.

>Believing something some random user posts on an Indonesian male fashion forum instead of using Google and doing some research for yourself.
You'll fit right in here kiddo.

My Mosin was minute of coke bottle at 250 yards and I found the recoil pleasant. The bolt was smooth too. Fite me.

that anything short of magnum 12GA slugs hurts is a Jow Forums lie told by little bitches

Shot my 1917 'murican Mosin a month ago, first time shooting 7.62x54r. After much anticipation, I pulled the trigger and found the recoil surprisingly manageable. Like a hearty shove instead of destroying my shoulder like I'd heard. Now I laugh at the folks who say a Mosin kicks like a mule.

$2,000 rifles automatically increase your skill

>he has a murican mosin
Mad and gelatinous right now my dude

1932 91/30, it also has a hex reciever

Same except after a few stripper clips the thing gets toasty and the bolt isnt as smooth

The real lie is professing that anyone actually says that.

First time I shot my mosin I was putting shots on paper at 100 yards with irons. Was fucking difficult because my eyesight is bad and muh non-adjustable sights, but I eventually figured out how to put shots in the black. It's not the rifle, it's just the retards that use it wrong who'll say it's terrible.

That's a nice Mosin. Good job, user. Tula or Izmash?

>tfw you've been going on Jow Forums for over a decade.

I remember when 91/30s were 69.99 at Big 5 of all places. My first has guns was an american capture k98 I picked up at a show for $199. I remember shooting vertically placed logs as my first impromptu target at a standing from ~25 meters and thinking missing. Inspected the target and came to see that the velocity of the round was so high it barely disturbed the log.

shoot 3.5" magnum 12 gauge for geese doesn't hurt if you shoulder correctly

Izhevsk

How much you get it for? I'm looking to get a pre 1935 mosin atm

Jow Forums is probably the single worst place on the internet to come for firearms knowledge. There *are* some knowledgeable people here, but the signal to noise ratio is so low that if you don't have a high level of knowledge yourself, there is no way for you to know what is good info vs. the total bullshit. I just saw someone claim in another thread that the Glock 43X is "just an extended mag version of the 43" as if that were an everyday fact that even children should know. Mind you, he's completely wrong.

Okay, it basically is. It's essentially a Glock 43 slide on a Glock 48 frame.

again. Here's a prime example of someone posting complete bullshit on Jow Forums.

>My Mosin was minute of coke bottle at 250 yards
The implication here is that he is shooting at targets 250 yards away with iron sights and hitting within a 3 inch circle at that distance. Of course, he knows you can't prove him wrong. You weren't there. He was. How could you know how well he really shoots? But when you've been around guns for a little while, you'll realize that people like this are completely full of shit. He is not shooting that accurately with iron sights, and even if he scoped up his gun, with the shitty trigger on a Mosin, he's still almost certainly not shooting that accurately.

>it basically is
>it's essentially
How about, IT ISN'T.

> It's essentially a Glock 43 slide on a Glock 48 frame.
That's a totally different claim, you slime.

its all shitposts by noguns, discord trannies, butthurt poorfags, shills, and genuine brainlets. while there is knowledge to be gleaned, youll be burning hours at a time for one little inconsequential tidbit. still though, there are things to learn about more than just weapons on Jow Forums, theres a good amount of raw information, which can be good if you have a mental filter.

tldr Jow Forums is autism but even autistic kids can give you insight

> (You)
>>it basically is
>>it's essentially
>How about, IT ISN'T.
>> It's essentially a Glock 43 slide on a Glock 48 frame.
>That's a totally different claim, you slime.
Man, you're getting really hung up on the semantics. No, it isn't literally a Glock 43 that someone stretched the magazine well on.
It is the same gun with a longer magazine well. The only difference is model marking and a bit of plastic around the grip.
You're a fucking manchild.

Would "Glock 43 with the magazine capacity of a Glock 48" work better for you?

>No, it isn't literally a Glock 43 that someone stretched the magazine well on.
Correct. It isn't. That's all you needed to say.
>It is the same gun with a longer magazine well.
Wrong. It's NOT the "same gun" as a 43. Make up your mind, slime. Is it a 43 with a longer magwell or isn't it? Well??? I'll give you a hint: if you actually owned guns (you don't) you'd realize that you can't just put any magazine into any gun that looks like it might work with it.

>The only difference is model marking and a bit of plastic around the grip.
Bzzzt! Wrong. Confirmed noguns idiot slimeball.

Did you learn to nitpick from your mother? You have such a disgustingly inflated ego and you're afraid of ever being wrong, even when you know that you are. Do a little research about the gun and get back to me about that, champ.

Push pull nigga

Love my mosin. If I work it too fast it bites the shit out of my palm.

Ah, you are indeed a manchild hung up on semantics. It is in every way shape and form an extended mag version of the 43. Oh, I forgot the silver coating. Darn, got me there.
I guess the AR-15 isn't a 5.56 version of an AR-10. I guess the RPK isn't an LMG version of an AKM.
>completely wrong
You're a fucking idiot.

us.glock.com/en/a-perfect-fit
Lol, even Glock's webpage states it. The grip is slightly larger to incorporate... you guessed it, extended magazines. You're a fucking idiot.

You don't even know what you don't know. Try using a 43X magazine in a 43 sometime.

A simplified marketing description is just that: a simplified marketing description. You're the one who is stupid enough to believe that's all there is to it.

They won't fit because the magazines aren't interchangable.

What is your goal here? Is the G43X not a version of the G43 designed to take larger magazines? How can you even argue that it isn't? Being magazine interchangeable is not a requirement for something to be a version of another thing.

I never said that's all there is to it. I see the differences. It's a G43 slide on a G48 frame to give it bigger magazine capacity. What the fuck is the disconnect here? That makes it a version of the G43 (and the G48, if you want to get technical).

>They won't fit because the magazines aren't interchangable.
>What is your goal here?
>I never said that's all there is to it. I see the differences.

I like how AS SOON AS you realize that the 43X is not just an extended magazine version of the 43, you suddenly get upset. "Stop interrogating me." "What is your goal in making me out to look so stupid?" "I never said that's all there is to it even though I typed that seven times earlier in the thread!!" EL OH FUCKING EL.

>Glock: We made an extended magazine version of our G43 by incorporating the G48. It's called the G43X.
>Dipshit user: IT'S NOT A VERSION OF THE G43

Manbabies like you are what make Jow Forums the shitshow that it is.

It is. It is an extended magazine version. They take different magazines. What's the fucking disconnect here?
You're putting a fucking lot of words in my mouth.
It is a fucking version of the G43.

I'm going to side with the makers of the gun and go to bed knowing I am 100% correct.
What I don't understand is why you are so militant about stating that it isn't.

>>Glock: We made an extended magazine version of our G43 by incorporating the G48.
That's a new claim, also inaccurate, since the G48 and G43X were released and announced simultaneously -- but you wouldn't know that, since you just found out about them a week ago.

>doubling down, even after admitting he was wrong
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Let me guess, your uncle works at Glock?
Yeah, you're confirmed manbaby. You are beyond hung up on semantics.
My claim hasn't changed. You're just interpreting things like a delusional idiot.

Goodnight friendo. Don't forget to take your meds before you head to sleep. Some things aren't worth arguing over. I hope you have a good night

I bought it for 200, but the numbers don't match

so much this OP. so much of Jow Forums is larping over exaggerated faggotry, there can be some good advice here but take everything with a pinch of salt. I have a '45 M44 and my only two complaints are the bolt is actually horrible, ofc it is compared to a fucking $1500 Sako or even a $500 Howa. And in the recessed hand grip part where the two bolts hold the stock on get extremely hot after 20 rounds.

Mine wasn't that accurate, gets 4 moa at 100, but it can still hit a chest sized target even out to 800. at the end of the day, they are a rough and reliable little babushka that's an excellent bush gun.

Attached: 1555606248450.png (680x336, 202K)

most rifles don't have serious recoil until you get well into the larger magnums. being prone exaggerates the recoil, but if you actual hold the rifle into your shoulder like you're supposed to then it's nothing. only complete manlets think a mosin hurts.

I've realized after many years that, it's literally just manlets.
>3030 KICKS LIKE A MULE
Doesn't
>3006 is like a hammer
Isn't
>you can only shoot a few rounds of 10mm
Lol
Weak ass subhuman midgets. I had a friend who said his 40 S&W kicked a lot.

I've been on Jow Forums for a very very long time and have never seen anyone say that mosin shooting is a shoulder-killer.

surprise surprise, zoomers are fuckfaces

>that mosin rant
I know youre right. This kind of person youre referring to exists on every forum and product review too.

Really? It was the subject of a few memes that float around here for a while.
Something about dislocating your arm and popping it back in with follow up shots.