Intruder shot 6 times and still didn't die

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6936813/Neighbor-broke-12-year-old-girls-bedroom-confronted-father-shot-six-times.html

We all know what gun it was, explain yourselves revolverfags

Attached: dab41862e5f6.jpg (800x800, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPrK-BvZA9El
youtu.be/F1Bhl3yjzsQ?t=30
shootingthebull.net/blog/357-magnum-check-center-mass-hit-check-instant-stop-er/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was a 9mm Nig, er uh, SIG.

Muh stoppan powah

I actually think a revolver in .357 is a fine defensive gun as long as you train with it. .357 is right up there for calibers with the highest stop rate and least failed defensive attempts.

Probably was a .22 revolver lmao. Shot placement is 100% key with every caliber

I got $10 on a black S&W bodyguard .380

WHAT DID YOU SAY?
I CANT HEAR YOU

Attached: 11597731486_3929539039_z.jpg (640x427, 86K)

>That article
Nobody can out nigger a nigger quite like a meth'ed up peckerwood. Speedfreaks get the rope, too.

I said "EEEEEEEEEEEEE"

38 special wadcutter revolver carry masterace

Low sound
No recoil
No ear rape blast
Easy control
Accurate
Safe da trigger
Reliable

Even with big ol' bullets shot placement is key. Though I wouldn't be surprised if a gutshot with .50 ae would be more liable to stop someone than a lung hit by a .22

Fucking methheads

actual footage of the shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=SPrK-BvZA9El

From what I’ve heard gut shots are extremely painful. It would work as a psychologist stop against normies, but someone jacked up on drugs and adrenaline probably wouldn’t go down

This is such a well done scene, the way it builds tension and plays out is very true to life. Great scene, good movie. Although personally I prefer Don't Be a Menace to South Central Society While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood for it's accurate portrayals of ghetto life.

I always wondered if it could act like a liver punch with a big enough temporary wound cavity displacing the liver. A liver punch can drop a trained fighter like a sack of tato's

People wouldn’t break in so much if the nigger didn’t have giant holes in his door

I COULD GO FOR A BEER TOO

Liver shots also drop people very effectively. Any force to the liver will 2bh

Kek

>black
Rohm .22 revolver

>We all know what gun it was

Attached: 38longcolt.jpg (1280x644, 201K)

Does meth give you superpowers?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-21 01-28-33.png (310x473, 119K)

why else would people use it?

Attached: 1385501296833.gif (666x369, 1015K)

it was probably a taurus judge

>five shots

ok fuck ass, so a S&W Governor or some other retarded 410 revolver loaded with birdshot.

Based black dude, keep shooting them meth heads

meth head. also
>dailymail
gay

youtu.be/F1Bhl3yjzsQ?t=30

Nigga you could fire some Hornady CD in 38 and get better performance while still getting less noise

Based Kentucky

Less noise

Proofs?

What's with dailymail?

Its the british national enquirer.

WHAT DID YOU SAY BRUDDA?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 48K)

From the article it still stopped him. Sounds like it worked just fine. Maybe you shouldn't be asking to get buttfucked by a prosecutor and later Bubba the Health Inspector when you go to prison because you made it obvious you just want to kill someone and not actually stop a threat.

So intruder without medical attention would probably die shortly. Damn methheads... if you don't get a heart/spinal/brain shot they keep going like a energizer bunny. supposedly Japan gave Meth to soldiers on suicide missions in WWII.

Attached: Gun Rule Zero.jpg (750x600, 88K)

>supposedly Japan gave Meth to soldiers on suicide missions in WWII.
Everybody gave meth to their soldiers in every war since it was discovered. It's effective and relatively safe.

What's stupid fucking quote.

I caught the gay from reading that subtitle

I sometimes wonder what ammo these people were using. Some people are stupid enough to keep FMJs loaded, not realizing how important hollow points are.

>Low sound
bullshit, shoot one of those in the house into a yankee retard "clearing bucket" so we can laugh at your angry shitposts about your trip to the emergency room for hearing damage

a lot of people here would try to sneak into that house steal that niggers Royal Blue colt python

Its still much quieter than other rounds dumb dumb. Any gun indoors will hurt your hearing.

all snubnoses shot in confined areas are going to blow eardrums unless its 22

>Low sound
Bullshit. All guns are loud, and even among different .38 Special loads any difference in noise is going to be minuscule.

>methhead breaking into 12 year olds room
>gets into fight with 12 year olds mom
>lethal force not neccessary
get fucked you fucking Leaf retard

especially fastburning defense ammo, guys euther retarded no guns or retarded FUDD

>because you made it obvious you just want to kill someone and not actually stop a threat.
If you’re in my house uninvited, tweaked out on meth, getting ready to rape my 12yo daughter, you have waived all your rights to safety and life.

hes obviously a fucking european if he thinks using gun doesnt automatically imply the using possibility of death against someone

I like 3 inchers

Ask anyone who shoots there is a noticable difference. Stop being retarded. If you think all 38 loads have same blast and noise your dumb

If you're so concerned with noise, anything subsonic will do, which coming out of a snub barrel most will be. You don't need to strictly shoot wadcutters.

I like the low recoil as well. they are charged low and at low speeds wadcutters are very good. You aren't going to get comparable HP expansion or performance at a low speed with similar recoil

shootingthebull.net/blog/357-magnum-check-center-mass-hit-check-instant-stop-er/
5 shots center mass didn’t do it, keep trying to cope revolver fudd boomer.
Anyone who has a revolver for home defense is a fudd and is asking to get raped by tyrone

What if he had two?

why do you all act like its a fucking video game with health bars. If you get shot in the foot 6 times you don't just turn to dust. Shot placement regardless of caliber matters ffs.

What about revolver for Ccw

Meth or the pic? I fail to see what's wrong with either.

>If you get shot in the foot 6 times you don't just turn to dust

Attached: images.png (226x223, 6K)

you might no turn into dust, but if you get shot 6 times in foot you're still fucked though
imagine the bleeding

yes

People expect if you get shot with 10mm it will bounce around and kill you instantly is what I am saying. It doesn't matter the caliber if you don't hit a vital area. Even then getting shot in the heart still gives someone time to stab you if they are close or shoot you back. People need to practice more a firearm isn't a magic wand.

NO GUNZ BEGONE

white boi btfoed by the black bvll once again

there's debate about giving suicide pilots meth and it probably didn't happen, it was usually given to night fighter pilots to increase alertness

I have a 38 thats quieter than .22s, its a joy to shoot.

>he said, while tears rolled down his cheeks, after looking at muzzle energy charts.

Yeah, it does.

Got dis beauty for ol’ pa
Kills everyone in the house Brother

Attached: E6E92E32-470C-4B04-BCCB-99071EE440D5.png (1200x926, 2.44M)

What’s the deal with the liver? Why is trauma to the liver so effective for incapacitation?

same reason as the balls probably
pain nerve endings

>yankee retard "clearing bucket"
not the superior Dixie clearing log

The shape of the liver is non symmetrical, so when enough force displaces the bigger lower portion of the liver it displaces the mass of the liver into the smaller upper portion this can cause involuntary incapacitation similar to a being extremely winded. Very painful and your body shuts down for a bit.
>if you don't like what I like you're a fudd boomer
Ok stupid, I'll still cc .357 in a package that to get the same concealment in an autoloader you'd be stuck with 380

There was a funny greentext about home defense with one of these. Something about leveling the whole neighbourhood. Anyone still got that?

I don't get why everyone acts as if home defense is limited to one firearm. Are you not shooting your way to the next one?
>pistol on nightstand
>ar pistol in the corner
>shotgun behind the couch

16 hi-points just strew about

This. And any anons who take Adderal or Vyvanse, that is about the same compound as meth just very very clean.

I don't like having a bunch of unsecured firearms in the event my house gets robbed while I am away from home. Happened to some family members of mine and all their HD guns got swiped.

Found this on google with sometime

Attached: War_bded86_6011188.jpg (900x1240, 201K)

Is only partially correct, the liver is an easy target because it has gotten bigger in the past 10,000 years while the rib cage has not, making it hang below the rib cage on the right side. It is also connected to the vagus nerve, the longest nerve in the body, it goes from the brain to the pelvic region. When a person gets punched in the liver their body goes into shock and disrupts blood flow, causing the body to want to fall to the ground to get blood flow back into the brain.

>what is glock 26
11 rounds of 9mm at the same size of most snub nose revolvers, heavier than non steel revolvers and lighter than steel revolvers

A revolver as primary carry for ccw is extremely retarded and nothing short of fudd mentality. Revolvers should only be backup guns to a semi auto with over 15 rounds in the magazine as primary

>pistol
Pistols are not revolvers so yes having a pistol with 15+ rounds per magazine is infinitely better than fudding yourself out to a 6 shot cylinder

Some of us don’t need 15 rounds to hit a target

Hey this is kinda ableist could you be more sensitive in the future

I like the safety of a revolver, low recoil etc.

If I like revolver action (or da/sa) safety and low recoil what should I do? Get a bigger 380?

For instance lcrx is 16 ounces and wadcutters have no recoil basically out of them

How the fuck do you think guns stop people other than causing massive damage to critical organ systems? And pistols are pretty shit at threat stopping to begin with.

Yeah but when you hit your target 6 times it might not be enough

Ask Hitler and his armies. Those fuckers were wicked tweaked out all the time.

>And pistols are pretty shit at threat stopping to begin with.
this is always said without context

like, worse than a long arm?
sure, but those are heavier and longer than a pistol and require 2 hands
a pistol on your person is more effective than a rifle you cant reach

better than a knife or a fist?
a pistol is definitely better than those
and you still have your fists if you run out of ammo anyways
and if your pistol didnt stop a threat, then your rudimentary boxing wouldnt have been better
pepper spray might be something to actually have some credibility as a defensive measure over a pocket pistol, but that seems to slip peoples minds all the time and everyone just suggests carrying a rifle regarldess of the persons context