Why are these conversion kits popular

These Glock conversion kits have been becoming more and more space age faggotry, why would you do this instead of just getting something else that has a rifle stock?

Attached: ck.jpg (1345x686, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armsunlimited.com/CAA-RONI-G2-10-Glock-Pistol-to-Carbine-Stock-p/roni-g2-10.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I kind of dig it

Does all that extra mass added to the barrel not affect its reliability?

>Tons of useless plastic shit that will break immediately if abused
>Rails are badly molded and low production quality is awful
>Expensive at 500$

Not to mention the cycling issues that this thing has.

Do they make one of these in 10mm?

Yes.
armsunlimited.com/CAA-RONI-G2-10-Glock-Pistol-to-Carbine-Stock-p/roni-g2-10.htm

Attached: RONI-G2-10-2T.jpg (250x250, 43K)

Mech tech does, and it's way less stupid than the Roni.

Not OP, but why do this instead of just building a AR PCC? Aside the fact that you might already have a glawk, I don't see why someone would buy into this gimmick.

My thoughts exactly, why fuck around with all this glock nonsense when there are far superior options?

9mm AR suck because of the retarded recoil for what it is. Pure pcc master race.

the AR platform is bulky and overbuilt for a blowback carbine

Yeah but I still kind of dig it. It's really cool looking.

They're fucking retarded but I love it

Attached: RONI.webm (902x720, 1.4M)

AR9s do have the mag way out in front, so they're longer for a given barrel length. Doesn't matter much if you're doing the brace or SBR thing with 9mm (4" barrel is enough), but if you're making non-NFA rifle builds with 16" barrels and actual stocks, or if you're using cartridges like .357 SIG or 10mm that get more benefit from a longer barrel, something like a MechTech (or, you know, any of the dedicated mag-in-grip PCCs) can make sense.

ARs also have mediocre ergonomics (charging handle especially); MechTech is better in this regard.

As for Roni and that sort of thing? I have no clue. They seem like the result of a dedicated effort to combine the disadvantages of all possible options.

Mine has a Glock 20 in it.

Attached: IMG_1054.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

this is how it should be done. Take advantage of pistol braces while you can. The 16" barrels are often not reliable anyway

They look cool

Attached: downloadfile-82.jpg (720x477, 91K)

normies think they look cool and thats all the vast majority of gun owners care about

>why would you do this instead of just getting something else that has a rifle stock
because the gaytf can't stop me if it's a pistol brace

I like mine and so has everyone who has shot it.

Attached: _20181122_222825.jpg (3186x2192, 1.46M)

poorfags to sum it up basically.

But that setup costs quite a bit more than most PCCs, apart from higher end ones.

Because the roni is an excellent PCC.

How is it poorfag?

my friend has one of the Roni setups with the brace and it’s pretty good
I’d like to see one with a giggle switch and can instead of watching videos about it

That barrel tilt is kinda neat

Apparently these are popular in countries where you are limited in how many total firearms you can buy. Roni is an Israeli company, and there a person can get a Glock and then buy one of these conversion carbines and get what amounts to two guns out of just one permitted firearm.

They are more popular in countries where their is no sbr laws

>Take advantage of pistol braces while you can.
I'm in Alaska.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156K)

american leftists never get tired of sucking dick, do they? they simply can't write anything without sounding like a sniveling, cocksucking bitch.

Anyone have something similar which would work for an M&P40 1.0?

>it would tell citizens that they would have more power than the feds

Exactly how the founders wanted.

What kind of trigger is that?

that guy saying it like it's a bad thing
why are there so many government worshippers??

Attached: fuck my shit up.jpg (759x508, 110K)

>Law promising to uphold the constitution
>Having a viewpoint that the gov't should answer to the people, not the other way around

Wow such a disgrace. I guess the only honorable and graceful way to live is licking gov't boot and letting them control your life in every way. I wonder what our founding fathers would think if they could see this.

Hyve