Pistol Caliber Carbines

Looking to buy a pic. I was thinking of a sub 2000 or a Ruger PC Carbine, but you Jow Forumsommandos might have better ideas. I already have a Glock 34 so preferably something in 9mm that takes glock mags, but anything else is cool too. I’m probably just gonna use it for plinking and for dealing with coyotes (I live in upstate NY where coyotes are kinda a problem here). And because I live in NY I can’t have anything that looks to spooky if I ever want to see the light of day again.

Attached: 8EDFCCD3-7294-41C3-A42B-35C897B0F125.jpg (750x561, 147K)

Love my sub 2000 takes glock mags cheep to run lots of fun and most are suppreser ready

Get a .357 magnum lever action from either Winchester, Marlin, or Henry.

Been looking to build a .45 ACP AR carbine. Anyone got good places for parts? Cuz every AR carbine user and their mother is about 9mm, but can't find .45.

The sub2k is a solid buy. I've out a few thousand rounds through mine with no problems other than like one or two light primer strikes on some shitty leo surp. The only bad thing is how shitty the sights are but there's an aftermarket for this.

p s a
s
a

>pull trigger
>blow own head off
what is this, some kind of april fools gun?

Attached: download.jpg (511x307, 33K)

I highly recommend the Beretta Cx4. Everything about it is great.

after i get a handgun, i might go with this but in 40.
>my goal is to have guns in different calibers

Everything is except BCGs is temporarily out of stock. Welp...

Attached: 5bec4c3c66be504f8c6a513b-750-375.jpg (750x375, 29K)

Sub 2000 is a decent choice. I would shoot one before you buy it. They are a bit wonky to hold and shoot. I've met a bunch of people with buyers regret on these because of it. I, personally, like it.

Gonna recommend the PC9, it's a great little gun. I didn't even like PCCs but this changed my outlook.

Attached: My PC9.png (1412x792, 2.05M)

I've put a few hundred rounds through my buddies. Fun and cheap to shoot and reasonably accurate.

OP Here

Doesn’t the CX4 take beretta mags tho? Not really a problem just wondering

It takes either 92-series mags or Px4 mags, and with two parts can be changed between the two.

You guys have any recommendations for a braced "pistol" in 45 .ACP that I could get for my old man as a Christmas gift? Preferably something simple and easy to clean.

PSA AR in .45

Ok, where do I get one?

Attached: phoneposting because I'm on the shitter.png (1436x2935, 524K)

just wait. easter sales so maybe thats why so much shit is out of stock.

>unironically buying a PSA lower

die you broke faggot

Well, get on the email list so you know when they're in stock.

This is your daily reminder that the Calico is unironically the objective best PCC to ever exist.

Lolwut. Fuckall to do with Ops questions.

I love my sub 2000, great little firearm. Would recommend if you travel a lot and other states do not reciprocate your cc license.

you cant have a sub2000 in ny retard

owns rifle
>rifle shoots 9mm
>wtf?
>I don't get it

I got a FM9 when they were still a start up company. Try to avoid them. The first lowe I had, the bolt release broke off. The second lower they sent I had to grind with a dremel to get to fit into the barrel. For 370 you cant beat it but now they're like 800.

I shoot my buddies ktsub2k any chance I get. He still just has the oem irons on it, but they aren't too awful to shoot with.

The bolt noise is pretty bad. Trying to get him to buy one of the buffer tube wraps, but he's a cheapskate. Groups decently at 25 yards with 115grn, haven't tried shooting it more than 75 yards, but even semi-rapid shots freestanding werent too bad grouping.

Planning to get one myself.

it's fun and easier to shoot accurately than a handgun, with increased velocity

Attached: 20190419_195655-01.jpg (1368x2512, 863K)

>nobody's posted the winner
Hi-Point 1095TS with the High Tower Armory MBS 95 bullpup conversion stock, for those who don't know.
They also make them for the lesser calibers of Hi-Point carbines.

Attached: 20190421_005159.jpg (1165x874, 720K)

Someone really needs to make a side folder for the PC9. One of the big advantages it has over an AR-9 is the buffer tube free design. So you could probably configure the PC to have an overall length of almost exactly 26" folded, while still sporting the 16" barrel.

Attached: camp-9.jpg (640x480, 36K)

>Dat dank doodoo dialname doh

Post funs