You don't have to be pro-gun to post here

You don't have to be pro-gun to post here.

This is a weapons board, not a gun board, and if someone likes swordplay or knife collecting and isn't a gun nut their opinion deserves respect and protection under the rules of this website WHICH STATE that trolling belongs on /b/ and bigotry belongs on /b/ and Jow Forums ONLY.

People who hate guns, please share your experiences. As for me, I prefer melee weapons both because they're more deadly within 21 feet (the standard distance most muggings occur in) and because they demand skill while most gunplay is reliant on luck and reflexes.

Attached: powpow.gif (493x336, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2H9CkVGFACQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP2Z0FIzRrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1555632834253.jpg (800x1199, 271K)

That man could kill you without flinching.

You must be new here

Why?

I've lurked long enough to see that there's way too much politics on a board which under the rules cannot discuss politics.

I'm here to stick up for the anti-gun people, the ones fighting against the insanity sweeping our culture because some people want to live out fantasies of murdering brown people and getting acquitted for it.

"If you hate guns you're a gay doublenigger."

- Thomas Jefferson

Weak bait. You need to lurk longer for it to be convincing.

Attached: rLnY7gu.png (688x269, 23K)

nigger

>t. kike nigger

Attached: 1492780345001.png (924x560, 48K)

>go to a weapons board
>cry that weapons are posted
how about you fuck right off to whatever hellhole site you came from and have your nogunz safespace there.

Attached: 1555545072963.jpg (1069x835, 224K)

I can't even start, because you wouldn't even understand an explanation of an explanation of why you're retarded.

Attached: 30516509_427169091042273_457419372848218112_n.png (749x500, 401K)

>WHICH STATE that trolling belongs on /b/ and bigotry belongs on /b/ and Jow Forums ONLY.

go back reddit rulecuck weeb pedo

Attached: 1554277067058.png (457x300, 174K)

Fuck off weab

Attached: FB_IMG_1555440874980.jpg (300x468, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2H9CkVGFACQ

>reddit spacing
>bigotry
>lurked long enough
>oh i know ill post an anime girl they like those

Attached: SHAME.gif (236x260, 72K)

The digits don't lie

>You don’t have to be pro-gun to post here

But it sure helps!

And if you’re some sort of anti-gun dipshit, you’re not going to have a good time as we mock you relentlessly and with great joy and glee.

I wish we had flags to make it easier to laugh at eurofags.

I wish we had flags to make it easier to laugh at american fags.

>You don't have to be pro-gun to post here.
With this statement you're implying that you are not, or are defending the position of those who are not. Either way you're a gigantic cuck for not supporting the weapons of today.

Because it has such a good art style, I expected more than just futanari and heavyhanded Christian imagery. I guess its what I deserve for having high hopes for a flash-based Japponese tiddy game.

Racism belongs on Jow Forums or /b/ only. Stop it.

I go to other boards too.

You're the one talking about safe spaces but you just want this to be your safe space where nobody can challenge your opinions.

So you're okay with us coming here to mock you after we win?

Because we're winning and this is your last year before total Democrat control begins.

>needs more skill
Never shot a gun in your life huh? Ypu're stupid.

discord trannies will never successfully infiltrate Jow Forums
they stand out more than the glowniggers

youtube.com/watch?v=ZP2Z0FIzRrc

I don't give two shits if you want to own a gun or not. Your opinion does matter as long as you don't go saying some dumb shit, in which case I reserve the right to mock you furiously. I will start giving a shit if you want to impede my god given right to own a gun just so some hoodrat feels safe while trying to break into my home

Attached: 1555043643426m.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Golly you're dumb, underage b&?