I'm going to get a pretty fat refund this year, Would you get an MDR or a Flattop B16?

I'm going to get a pretty fat refund this year, Would you get an MDR or a Flattop B16?

Attached: MDR__68549.1475989555.1280.1280.png (1200x574, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2547642-what-s-the-irs-penalty-if-i-miss-the-april-filing-deadline
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you wait until the last second to do taxes?

MDR hands down.

yes. and i got an extension till october what are you? poor?

>just now getting taxes done
oof confirmed zoomer

Now, wait, hold on, what does the timeframe on doing your taxes have to do with being poor?

no, but it sounds fucking retarded to do that.

Refund means you gave Uncle sam an interest free loan for the past year

Some of us have fairly complicated finances across multiple countries that mean we can’t determine the tax we pay in advance.

because, when you are in the tax bracket i am in, the money you owe is astronimical. only poors pay on time. a good accountant will keep you going until october.

this is my bill for my house taxes. fuck you poors.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.4M)

Ohh, so you just can't afford to pay on time.

t. fellow estimated tax payer

no you idiot I just pay in october instead of april. “On time” is abritrary.

So why not pay earlier? Don't have the means to? That's cute.

t. salary man

But seriously, explain the logic of paying taxes late. Don't give the generic "invest at a higher rate" bullshit. The penalty is like 5%, I really doubt you are making that much on ANY kind of investment in a few months.

there is no penalty. I received an extension from the IRS. it is litteraly very common in my tax bracket. State taxes are still due on the 15th, hence my homes property tax. I also have a stack of letters half a foot high of state water and tax bills for 5 other properties.
my federal income taxes have an extension. You wouldnt understand that though because you most likely have a w2.

>You wouldnt understand that though because you most likely have a w2.

I do / am a poor wagecuck.

>Late payment penalties apply if you didn't pay taxes owed by April 15, 2019 (April 17, 2019 for Maine and Massachusetts due to Patriots Day), regardless of whether you filed an extension or not.

>The late payment penalty is 0.5% (1/2 of 1 percent) of the additional tax owed amount for every month (or fraction thereof) the owed tax remains unpaid, up to a maximum of 25%.

ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2547642-what-s-the-irs-penalty-if-i-miss-the-april-filing-deadline

So it seems to me that you have to be earning more than .5% a month on the money you didn't pay.

>there is no penalty. I received an extension from the IRS. it is litteraly very common in my tax bracket.

Looks like you are full of shit, though maybe accidentally.

are you filing your properties as development land for your LLC? Big deductibles

you dont know anything about fucking anything. I am not your cpa, fuck you.

what fucking rifle do i buy.

no. but i am enrolled in another type of program. if i wasnt my bills would be in the 6 digit range.

>you dont know anything about fucking anything. I am not your cpa, fuck you.

Alright, so you are intentionally full of shit.

Also, MDR you faggot.

>it's another user thinks he's rich because he has a couple dozen properties and a 15 mil in the bank thread
cute. when you're actually wealthy bragging means more OP

>giving money to cults

If you aren't paying in advance why are you getting a refund?

This. I know some grandmas who worked in factories all their lives and have over a mil.

Just another reminder of what a failure I am being a wagecuck.

>not paying your property taxes rolled into your mortgage so you amortize the cost
Absolute financial brainlet

i am larping

how long until it's real

Attached: br55.png (1886x610, 621K)

Accountant here, this. It's the ultimate cuckery

You can't even spell

>image.jpg
Nice timestamp