1,000 Jow Forumsommandos and their best gear are teleported into the California wasteland, in the year 2241...

1,000 Jow Forumsommandos and their best gear are teleported into the California wasteland, in the year 2241. What happens?

Attached: FO02_NPC_Dornan_B.png (803x414, 514K)

>an incomprehensible amount of degeneracy ensues

I orgasmed 3 times today wearing some pink striped thighs, panties and arm warmers using a small pink vibe.

Starve to death from the lack of food sources and population to cannibalize.

Begone, sodomite.

Attached: 1526493119395.png (499x364, 280K)

At best you can hope for a society like the boomers to form. More likely you will see an almost complete and immediate societal collapse, massive death from starvation, environmental exposure, and shootings, and the survivors forming tribal societies.

Get shot cause none of my camo is in desert colors.

Attached: IMG_9905.jpg (522x293, 67K)

all this because Jow Forums showed up? wew

You didn't say they were the best Jow Forumsommandos though. Just that the guys have their best gear about them.
So it's a crapshoot. 1,000 of our best and brightest constitutes a hardened infantry division of heavily armed, trained and often combat experienced fighters.
1,000 random fuckos from Jow Forums could be anything from a serviceable combat unit to a deluge of unstable, unemployable, still heavily armed refugees.

I'm just talking about the 1000 Jow Forumsommandos. I cannot see them making any impact on the actual wasteland so I just only really thought of what would happen to the lucky/unlucky 1000

everyone gets cholera or radiation poisoning, survivors get eaten by cazadors

1000 fat slobs will feed the cazadors and nightstalkers for weeks to come, multiply their numbers, and cause the near extinction of all human life in the mojave

It kind of depends on 'how much' gear they get sent with and what proportion is rations. Ironically their best best is to attempt to serve as a mercenary unit for a major power in order to secure a steady high volume food supply. There's no other way to get that much food.

Do they get teleported with any gear or equipment?

Nitpicking aside, even a random cross section of Jow Forums would get you:

>Military experience
>Weapons familiarity
>Knowledge of battle tactics
>Totally redpilled
>All share an unique in group culture
>"Best Gear", even taken on average, would be a pretty big pile of quality gear.

With 1000 good men, the list of things I could do that would tangibly improve this world is a long one.

We'd run shit as warlords until a decaying military satellite weapon from a dead civilization snaps back to life after its solar arrays recharge its core systems, and then we get zapped from space.

True, but you could get an unlucky batch of absolutely -useless- lardos who can't do a damn thing.

This but unironically
We'd try to form a proto-state to gain manufacturing capability and then just get [secret american superweapon'd] either by some rogue belligerent state, ai, or some single random asshole at the behest of someone who has a problem with us.

I didn't really think of the mercenary aspect, but at the same time I can't really think of a power at this point of time that would employ 1000 of them. Maybe they could try to get rolled into the NCR, Arizona Rangers, or some other military force, but even then 1000 soldiers of dubious quality (though probably pretty good gear for wasteland standards) isn't just something a lot of the factions would want to suddenly have to support, even if there is a benefit of getting essentially a new battalion worth of infantry. The infrastructure of the wasteland just probably wouldn't be able to support that many people all of a sudden.

Really the best hope is to find some land and hope to make themselves self-sufficient and just keep all of the baddies out, like the Boomers. Maybe become mercenaries that operate from their main base, kind of like Gunners from Fallout 4 or Talon Company from Fallout 3.

Alternatively raiding is always an option and they'd be pretty well kitted to be successful at least in the short term. Long term you will definitely see splintering and internal conflict, especially the second any hardship/starvation starts hitting the group.

Eh. So I have 800 good men. And probably another 100 who can be worked with to some degree. Identify and encourage their strengths. Use them for high risk stuff, etc.

There might be the odd sociopath or outright psychopath, and those guys get cut lose or put down depending on their attitude. But most of the soiboys, cucks and other betas would feel the call of Manhood and purpose, and want to prove themselves to the core group.

I'd rather fight along 1000 Jow Forumscommandos, even the eccentric ones, than 1000 normies with heads full of indoctrination and bullshit.

>True, but you could get an unlucky batch of absolutely -useless- lardos who can't do a damn thing.
They wouldn't be useless, you can sell them piece-meal to wastelanders, non-irradeiated high-calorie meat you can fry like bacon

I can see a lot of short term raiding, gathering, and merc work to try to support an effort to produce a stable base. Once they can provide for the basic mechanization of agriculture, they can begin to clear and cultivate land for mass agriculture and begin winding down on alternative sources of food.
Although possibly annexing farming communities and then mechanizing them that way would work?

Enslave the 900 or so noguns, using them as melee units/meat shields. Promote the competent ones, equipping them with captured weapons. The gun-owning patricians will breed with the prime specimens of captive women, creating a mighty warrior race. Terminate the noguns when they are no longer useful.

I just wanna be a Khan tbqh, family

Attached: 3332608-1506500683.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

Unless we can get some armor piercing military grade weapons we're fucked, and supply of power armor and NBC suits.. And clean water and food.. And drugs and medical supplies, better hope we can find some viable poppy seeds. Got got cannabis seeds covered thought

Attached: Hogs-of-war_born_to_grill.jpg (220x216, 14K)

>rape

Well a lot of us probably die of heatstroke and dehydration

just buy an iguana on a stick, you fucking poor.

>dehydration
unless someone brings a bag of those alex jones water filters with them

So a bunch of slightly overweight guys armed with Nuggets suddenly appear? A FORCE TO FEAR NO DOUBT.

It's already in the game
>acquire and regularly wear and use milsurp
>stalker challenge in an abandoned airport every day nigga
>fucking obliterate anyone who comes near, total shut ins just like IRL
>recognize a real nigga operator and accept him into our society
>make copious amounts of grain alcohol
>goal number 1 is to acquire a bomber and fuck shit up

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

1000 dead retards in less than 96 hours.

>no qt3.14 khan chicks to civilize with your penis
why even live bros?

So how many will actually be armed? 50?

Attached: 1555668701329.png (500x303, 92K)

Mass radiation poisoning. But no starvation because of existing fat stores

This would be best case.
Take over a fortified, sustainable area and all others fuck off. Maybe take in the occasional white outsider.
I personally would wanna learn robotics and make modified eyebots that function more like Tau combat assistance drones.

Real question though guys. Energy weapons or Conventional?

Literally everyone dies.

Energy. In the fallout universe bullets are limited, but their fusion cells are infinite

>not wanting a rifle with an underslung laser gun

I really don't think energy weapons are sustainable for an isolated community. Are you guys kidding? And besides robots are a lot more complicated than you think.

Pics or you're a lying fag

we kill everything that looks at us wrong

Attached: Memewave.png (882x640, 1.12M)

>Energy weapons or Conventional

All weapons.

We'd be fighting over ammunition conservation doctrine.

>not having enough spam cans of steel cased anything to last the foreseeable future
never gonna make it, at best you'll end up in someone else's warband working for food, money, and ammo

I would immediately open fire on all the trap profligates in the group

Attached: 1472572408525.jpg (1162x850, 223K)

Going by real world stats:
Strength: 2
Perception: 8
Endurance: 1
Charisma: I post on Jow Forums regularly
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 4
Luck: 1

Move around very slowly at night collecting dog bowls and cowshit and stash a stockpile of jet. Try to sell the lot to a caravan and get myself a gun so I can shoot myself with it

Yeah pretty much.
>Energy weapons or Conventional?
Yes.
Truthfully I just want a Mr Gutsy to pal around with. After that I can die content.

Attached: 45724.jpg (1360x768, 748K)

Also I would like you all to behold the only thing Fallout 76 did right. Look at that fucking campaign cover. It's majestic.

Attached: Msgt Gutsy.png (975x1080, 1.63M)

Mad Max 2 - Eclectic Buggerydo

Assuming such a fuckhuge group can stay together and won't immediately break up into ten or one hundred smaller groups, you have to remember that by Fallout 2, civilization basically exists. 90% of Jow Forumsommandos would do better flocking to nearby settlements and live out their days there. Unless your question is implying 1000 Jow Forumsommandos have to survive as a distinct faction. It might be possible. You don't need 1000 guys with guns, just 100. Maybe even fewer. All you have to do is subjugate/befriend smaller and weaker factions, like tribals, and add them to our society. Over time, we will organize a labor and security force to sustain population growth and keep the dangers of the wasteland from closing in and killing us all. Because 1000 people suddenly popping into the world is going to attract a lot of attention. But even if only half of those people are worth a shit, a society can still be started. Best thing to hope for is that we have a fortified structure within two years, and a lot of protected trade and regular patrols going on. Hopefully large and powerful factions like NCR or the Enclave will consider our size just big enough to be useful and not so big it's competition, like New Vegas for example.

Are we relegated to the physics in NV or do our guns work how they do now?
If the first: it’d be a wash.
If the latter: it’d be a Jow ForumsCaesar trapfest in about 45 minutes. Death claws are scary, but not when you have a company of lads with mosins.

Enclave would mistake the 1000 for being muties and be hostile on first contact. Unless some of you are able to join them and work it out, youll have to join the NCR in fighting them. Otherwise, I wouldnt mind joining them and possibly getting some sweet advanced power armor.

if i get transported into california with you im gonna fuck your ass until it turns into the orginal version of the sarlacc pit

cool story,bro

fallout lore wise they basically perfected batteries / energy storage, but slightly too late to prevent the war.

I could see that
"Wait.. these people are not mutated at all. S-should we invite them in?"

I point out to the group that this is the same time as Fallout 2 and thus, we have three sane options.
1. Make a beeline to Vault City, we take the citizenship test to prove our non-mutie-ness, but I'm sure a few of us autists will fail the test, but at least you guys can stay in the outskirts like Cassidy.
2. Make a beeline to the NCR capital, Shady Sands, upon which we can join their military/rangers, or attempt to resume normal lives, since Shady Sands and San Francisco are the only stable places to live in at this time.
3. Try to go to San Francisco, but we'd probably get assfucked beyond all recognition by Super Mutants, Deathclaws swarms, or Enclave dudes. If we make it, we have to help the Shi destroy the Hubologists, then help ourselves to their stuff, then sit tight and wait for the Chosen One to show up so we can help him defeat the Enclave.

Our 2 insane (but awesome) options are:
1. Go to the Den or New Reno and live it up like a degenerate, personally I'd try to get in working with the Wright family.
2. Try to make contact with the Enclave and prove to them that you are a pure-blooded American like them. They'll either shoot you right then and there, turn you into a captive and experiment on you like the Vault 13 folks, or, they'll actually believe you, at this point, you warn them about the Chosen One and save America from mutie contamination.

Attached: enclave poopposter.jpg (894x894, 95K)

Vault city may be a good idea since we could pass by and large.
Then spread our militant ways to them.

fuck that i say we infiltrate vault city and kill that moose faced bitch

Honestly, I'd probably go out and find Vault 34 then convince them to leave and become a Boomer elder.

Attached: 1543362584311.gif (680x846, 145K)

Mecha Feinstein will come after everything we have

Never get shot because I only own desert camo

You know, I don't recall the legion being anti-fag

>you will NEVER have a drug chemist brap hog Khan gf who you have wild peyote desert sex with while getting high of her supply
why even live

Do you know how to repair and maintain a laser rifle?

thats why we will have to hunt for future-past gun mags.

Are you a cute trap?

Go fuck up the brotherhood and steel their best gear.

user's Legion forms, with the governing structure of an imageboard

>*sip*
>yeaup, nothin' better than the crack of a howitzer to wake you up in the mornin', I tell you whut

Attached: image.jpg (380x349, 105K)

Jow Forums post your power level
>airborne inf
>advanced combatives
>extensive firearms training under quality instructors in and out of the military
>LEO
>/out/
>not fat

Attached: 1554921904965.jpg (750x752, 379K)

All voting is done via private terminals. the only limit being bot/spam checkers.

Anybody heard anything from mw nuggetfest?

I like shoot guns

... could we somehow make a circuit judge type revolver rifle but as an energy weapon?

Like, instead of shells it help fusion cells and shot plasma

Attached: Circut Judge.jpg (1350x700, 55K)

>.22 rifle
>hatchet
>1 terabyte of loli elf hentai

Welcome aboard

Attached: Help those who help themselves.jpg (237x396, 15K)

>not 2161
>not traveling together to necropolis to recover the water chip

Attached: FO01_NPC_Cabbot_N.png (801x412, 421K)

...or we go to the divide and basically reawaken america and prevent the courier from showing up

Go to vegas and become a house approved family?
could maybe get the boomers in too

They die of dehydration and hunger.

90% of them die because theyre underaged noguns who only come here to make shit /v/ threads

Attached: aqua 03.jpg (600x450, 41K)

that's also a great idea
>TFW Pancor Jackhammer is vaporware, imagine all the angry anons who had this a a gunfu for Fallout:2, only for real life to shit on them

Attached: Pancor Jackhammer from Fallout 2.png (1024x377, 103K)

I'm thinking either that, or there's a legit forum somewhere (like the Roman ones, physical location) and you can only enter while wearing total identity-masking garb, identical to everyone else's. From there, anonymous discussion begins. Tripcodes are colored armbands, to be given at one's discretion by the mods. It contains a code upon it which the mods are sworn not to replicate. Namefagging is done with a nametag, and you write in the alias name for yourself.
All leaders are kept secret from all, voting being done in a state of above anonymity. Their identity is unknown and they will have no distinguishing clothing or security detail about them (unless they're embedded in the local crowds, trying to look inconspicuous. Only for an emergency situation), the only identifying marks being that put on willingly for public announcements at the forum (a hat of some kind, identical copies being on his anonymous security detail, so that assassination would be difficult to pinpoint, as the voice of the leader emanates from a group of anonymous doppelgängers).
In short, we are a state of anonymity. Full privacy of information, down to one's own identity. All that others will know is what you tell them, nothing more.

Our best hope would be to travel to NCR and join them.

Based and true to the Jow Forumsube

I find some Supermutant women and fuck them. Ill risk the Snu Snu.

>a deluge of unstable, unemployable, still heavily armed refugees
This is all that soldiers really are, before the influence of a competent commander.

They are. There's this gay prostitute in westside who was a legion slave. He was about to be killed by his Centurion master because Caesar hates the gays.

no, I'm a femanon (XX)

Attached: Guns_and_bullets_ladies_cover.png (852x1102, 881K)

That reminds me that Jow Forums has next to no women and the 1000 user group will die out within a generation

>Vault 68

>neverserved
>farmer by trade
>self taught armorer
>experienced reloader
>/out/ enthusiast

They split into 600 or so factions and or are absorbed into the factions they sympathize with.

Jow Forums is far from monolithic. For example i am in favor of universal background checks nationwide. And the digitalization of all atf records

We would either die against a technologically superior force such as the BoS or be integrated into the NCR probably.

Well, at least I know where all the military depos are so we can get decent supplies and pretty much just raise hell till we dec de to settle somewhere. The problem there is the distance from quality land and said depos.But at least we'll have tanks and semis.

Attached: 1554686469092.jpg (512x512, 50K)

You would be what my good friends in the wasteland would call a feral ghoul

>Security Forces
>State Trooper
>welder
>railroad engineer
>some survival training
>watchmaker
Making reliable time pieces could be valuable for trade.

I'll bet you believe the Sierra Madre is real too.

Attached: 101.jpg (673x960, 440K)