How was your day Jow Forums? Do anything productive? Today was my first "woods walk"

How was your day Jow Forums? Do anything productive? Today was my first "woods walk".

Attached: 57775001_2084214985209078_8561687412432961536_o.jpg (1152x2048, 593K)

>fall asleep around 8 am
>wake up 5 pm
>go to the store
>then go drinking and do still doing it

>woke up at 7am
>went out for a while
>played vidya and looked at gun parts online

What's that backpack thing OP? I like it.

>Sat around all day with a broken leg
>Sold a couple more video games from my 20 year old collection
>Bought more guns with the collection money

Pretty good day.

Attached: 1466309487257.jpg (1100x700, 210K)

Maxpedition Versipack of some kind. Its just okay. Very durable though, except the buckles are very meh, I smashed one a while ago and am using a replacement that is kind of retention based.. A little bit small. For example, you cannot put one of those small black and white zebra colored notebooks inside of one.

I fit 3 mags for the SKS inside of it.

Its like a 4hr type bag.

Attached: 57382335_2084225501874693_5149865417983918080_o.jpg (2048x1152, 389K)

Whatd you buy?

Attached: JPEG_20190417_204004.png (700x697, 261K)

Its pretty cool looking. Also nice SKS. Hope you enjoyed your day

More AR parts, some side charging uppers to finish up some builds. A Ruger LCR revolver so I can larp as Decard with the replicant special (pic related).

Attached: 1554494050839.jpg (4032x3024, 3.6M)

I got one. Not the jumbo version, I've done over night era in it. Can hold 6 or 7 AR mags in the main compartment.

Attached: 20190418_173817.jpg (2160x2160, 2.63M)

>Woke up
>Did some reloading for the 300yd shoot
>Went shooting
>Cleaned my gun
>Made a pizza
Pretty good day

Pic related is my time in the pit

Attached: 20190420_130008.jpg (2560x1440, 2.08M)

She runs like a dream actually. Thanks for not hating on the Tapco'd SKS haha. I actually like it a lot, and while its not an AR or an AK, I would be happy to use that weapon. Although its virtually impossible to smoothly operate it with one hand. I've tried many ways. Maybe I will have to look it up.

I cannot speak on the durability of the kit though, however I banged it around a bit today and did things like try to drop fire it and bump fire it and stuff and it wouldn't work.

I Took my go kart out to the racetrack

Attached: IMG-20190420-WA0004.jpg (2340x4160, 1.25M)

Yeah I would imagine way more AR mags, I just don't have an AR quite yet. Working on that though. That revolver was expensive.

Its the fuckin duckbill mags. One of those paratrooper SKS's that take AK mags, with a Tapco stock would be neat as fuck.

That thing needs a cannon on the side so you can be Gordon Freeman.

Went to the zoo with my wife, bought some new seeds to plant, planted them, then fucked like crazy.

Its a good fucking day. I'm playing with a glock19 right now so this is Jow Forums related

Went shooting with a buddy. I'm really enjoying the Mini.

Attached: 20190405_175331_1554506541769.jpg (720x960, 236K)

Ah, those are def more bulky. Good belt system to hold key essentials (Knife, fire kit, MP compact 9mm, usually few mags) dress in layers to make up my shelter, with what I can get into the small pack can usually get me 2 days worth while /out/. I'm In WA, so water is easy to come by, usually fish or use my 10/22 to get meat, so mostly pack carb,fat rich snacks to go along with what I can get.

Why you 0acking Sks for your innawoods gun?kinda bulky as shit.

I almost bought an LCR but went with a S&W J frame instead. Those grips are really cool, are they see through?

i made this you guys

Attached: aug+dirtbikechest.jpg (800x600, 162K)

woke up at 0430. I have to be to work by 0500. Work 12 hour shift . Stop and get some beef and broccoli with brown rice. Listening to "hepatitis bathtub". Going to workout. Take a shower. take some sleeping pills and go to bed... Because I have to be up at 0430 to be to work at 0500

Attached: 1526675113477.jpg (462x400, 45K)

>played some Borderlands 2 with an old friend this morning
>shot the first 32 rounds from my cz75 in my yard
I'm not worth a fuck with it thus far, but I like how it feels to shoot
>getting back into lifting and fitness after a couple of months of severe slacking
I only stopped lifting and such because of a lifestyle change, but I've still been eating healthily, so I've just lost a few pounds
>considering selling a couple guns I don't like to help buy a cabinet and dehumidifier because I realised how much I've invested in guns without any protection for them
>decided not to buy any more guns until I at least have a cabinet and build a decent range on my property

I'll probably play New Vegas this evening

Attached: 1548593313897.jpg (689x1000, 59K)

Its my only rifle. I can really only afford them now.

I bought that during the Obama gunscare the moment I turned 18. I've had it for a long time.

P. Cool sci-fi prop would cop. Good job, user.

Not that bad for a first gun. How much did you pay for it? Wish I got a Sks and Nagant before price jump.

>woke up
>put my new handguard ring on my AK74
>helped mom fix dinner
>country style steak
>a bunch of their friends came over
Was fun

Attached: 184CC622-270D-4999-ADD3-52F0541CC1C1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.52M)

Sweet jesus, what did you do to that AUG...
I like it

You okay buddy? I used to be the same way.

>Went to the woods pit at around 7am till 12 with a couple people, shot guns and socialized
>got home and played BF5
>sitting here on Jow Forums eating a bowl of honey buzzers

7/10 day coulda been more productive but had fun

Great day OP, thanks for asking!
Watched cartoons with my kids from 6:30-7:30. wife took them to soccer while I organized my workshop and even had time to make some aluminum Jow Forumsonfetti while everyone was gone.
Hung out with wife during the kids nap time, then picked flowers and did yard work with family in preparation for our easter egg hunt tomorrow.

Attached: IMG_0600.jpg (3024x4032, 1.68M)

How'd you get out of it?

400 with the nice AR sights, and a few mags thrown in. I gave the man an extra 50 bucks for his honeymoon.

>bubba SKS
Dropped

wholesome/10

feels good man.

I also gave Geissele some money due to their Easter sale (20% off)

Attached: IMG_0280.jpg (2199x1775, 769K)

Nice purse.

>took shotgun to gunsmith
>he was super cool
>left it with him until ????
>went on date with roastie single mom
>fucking sucked
>now home alone drinking gin and tonic with you faggots

Attached: 1553313094902.jpg (657x527, 244K)

I dunno, everyone wears fanny packs now so, whats your point

next time ill wear some alice webbing for kudos from user

I put 150 rounds down range on my compact 2.0. Found the rear sight is loose. Maybe send the slide to S&W.
Rented a G19 gen 5. In really bad shape.
I mean worn the fuck out. Had to have been 10k rounds on it. I shot 50 rounds.
It was nice. The trigger is vague. However it shoots nice. I want to rent the CZ p10c next.

Nice Pics, OP. Looks like you made the most of the day

Its all about the gin and SODA, not tonic. Seltzer I guess some people call it, idk.

Thats a good pic

Finished a video, started working on some other ones.
Decent day.

Attached: killl me.jpg (1219x342, 171K)

where'd you get the 74?

i believe thats steel casing fag? i wouldnt get rid of it, like man

Yeah, I got a bottle of both. I plan on drinking a fair bit tonight.

Y'all better have gone to to church tonight for the Easter Vigil

up at 7AM, painted part of the house, it rained,

Murdoch?

>Woke up
>Cleaned my AR
>Played EU4 for the next 8 hours straight
Not a bad day

Get a load of this malaria-having nigger.

Went to the fun range because I had a 100 lb trigger dream last night. You know those dreams where you have to shoot a motherfucker but the trigger is impossible to pull. I put 250 rounds through my P30 and P320c and finally got around to shooting my new to me Ruger Speed Six. I had never shot a 357 magnum before, and the recoil and muzzle blast was jarring. Then I went to the liquor store to get some mead for a GoT watch party tomorrow. Then went to the gym to lift. Very good day.

where da fk is that location?

Armslist. It's a Century M74, but it seems like one of the good ones before they fucked them up.

painted house, it rained

implying they ever upload

>04/20/19(Sat)19:19:26 No.41242945
I want to believe

>Today was my first "woods walk".

its called hiking, you're just hiking with a gun.

I want to believe

And lighting things up

>had time to make some aluminum Jow Forumsonfetti
do tell

Attached: atf is watching.gif (480x270, 132K)

Thanks bud.

Attached: 20190418_111607_1555601707356.jpg (960x720, 105K)

Not to be a huge fag or anything but I really appreciate your content. Legitimately high quality shit, and you actually seem like a dude that would he fun to hang out with.

Jealous of your free and decadent lifestyle.

Attached: chi-panther03guns-20141202.jpg (768x576, 92K)

It's cool, we're all fags here. I float around the eastern meetups now and again. Missed nuggetfest sadly.

>Woke up at 9:00am
>go to a party with some old friends
>watched 2 lesbians sexually harass each other
>went home and made dinner
>fell asleep at 4pm

Up at 7. Had coffee while reloading a couple hundred 223 rounds. Ran some other cases in the tumbler. Mowed the yard and didn't some work around the house. Drank beer. Played with the kids. Ate dinner and that's it. Damn fine day to be a 30 yo boomer.

Attached: 1553383733512.jpg (632x516, 71K)

Dropped acid and did shrooms the night of 4/19 with my lady in the middle of a forest on our camping trip. Conceived a child after fucking for 8 straight hours. Found God too. Spent all of the day recovering and driving home. Binge ate an entire dominos pizza and watched some episodes of Rome. Planning on going to an Easter service tomorrow.

All in all a good day. Happy Easter guys.

Attached: 1528013513075.png (313x313, 24K)

do you have a sling for your rifle? seems like you had a fun day. good for you user

your wife wasn't on acid when conceiving, right?
am i getting trolled? i don't believe you

Woke up
Fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Enough of that shit
Ate
Took junior space cadets to Easter egg hunt
Consumed candy from same
Went to lunch, had fucking great fish sandwich, shit was so cash
Went home
Took walk, listened to DungeonCast
Got beej from wife
Went to get pizza
Children rejoiced at arrival of pizza
Didn’t get to go reserve a Ruger Wrangler, will do that Monday
Good day overall.

I'll be getting one tomorrow actually. We are doing it again tomorrow! Happy Easter everyone.

Went pawn shop hopping since it’s my birthday and I have money to blow. Befriended a boomer store owner and now he’s giving me a Krag barreled action for absolutely free. Best birthday I’ve had in years!

Took my dad shooting for the first time. jerked off, gf got done work and then went to meet up with my coworker to get weed. Smoked and then drove to my brothers to smoke more and play Mario kart, now my gf and I are going to bed and were taking the pup for a hike. 10/10

You Sir, have won the internet!

>Having the plastic gas tank
>Full of Flammable Liquid
>An inch from your nuts

Seems like a sound design choice there, future human torch with squashed genitals.

God Bless you too!

It's Darwinian theory in real life

Gin, tonic and LIME, the TONIC being Quinine to prevent the Yellow Fever

I could tell, in the first instant, that you were not addressing me.

there are a lot of fun things that involve having explosive or flammable things close to your body
nice

Attached: conefaggin.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>bring donuts for co-workers
>lots of bullshit with clients
>pic related, work for class 3 SOT
>co-worker buys me chipotle for lunch
>tired from 12 hour shift
>drive home
>girl I'm seeing comes over and we watch a movie
>stressed over my finals in 2 weeks
>too stressed to sleep even tho I'm exhausted

Attached: FullSizeRender.jpg (1574x2100, 699K)

went out for a rip

Attached: hop.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

not OP but i use to be much the same when i lost my job and life took a shit turn.

>take whatever dead end job, even if it's only like 10 hours a week to bring in money meanwhile look for a better job
>walk or bicycle to the range/BLM land if you don't have anything else to do, shoot your cheapest ammo for a bit. going to the range is always a good pick me up
Before I got another job I had a couple thousand rounds of .22lr and .223 stockpiled, so I'd take a bolt gun in either calibre, walk about 15 miles to the range and camp in the woods near by overnight under a cavas, shoot the next day then walk home that afternoon. Take as minimal rations as you need and it's a great way to practice for SHTF and gives you plenty of time to clear your head. If you live in a non-commie state the cops wont give you too much trouble, I got pulled up once and questioned but they would drive past me a few times after that and just wave.
>jesus christ start working out and doing nofap it gives you a whole new perpective on life, nofap isnt some super power but it basically gives you an extra 10% edge in everything, dont have to workout hard,just start out jogging for 10 minutes a day
>go do some little money/free hobby, go swimming at the creek, ask to join peoples soccer / volley ball games or whatever and make friends. go damn fishing and chat with the old timers there and catch your dinner for free while you're at it
>most importantly get out of your house, or the
confined box that is your room in your parents basement, but KEEP YOUR HOUSE AND YOURSELF CLEAN AND WELL GROOMED, that really helps with morale. I don't mean a normal everyday joe level or clean,go the extra mile.
>most importantly looks for a fucking job as hard as you can, doesnt matter what it is, go to the job place where they let you use the printers for free and print 100 resumes out and go and hand them to literally every store in town. apply for 50 online too.go to a bar for a $3 beer and ask around.

Attached: 40152266_731723570500225_59082639570632704_n.jpg (720x960, 67K)

Sounds kinda queer but I started dating a girl that I wanted to better myself for. I was in the process of getting divorced and I started doing small shit slowly to make myself feel better. Did keto, quit smoking, hit the gym hard, started doing little projects like reblueing my turkshit 1911 and refinishing cheap stocks. You pretty much just need distractions and a bit of willpower. It was also the fear of getting a DUI since back then I would drink and drive like 3 nights a week. My brother just got his 3rd DUI and his life is pretty fucked now. I do consume excessive amounts of caffeine, I use that as my drug now. Little distractions and small steps add up

Hbd user

Is that pic OC? I've had to replace some doors and fix walls quite a bit because of drinking. Almost did some really bad shit. Full of shame from then even right now when life is going much better. I'm extremely thankful I didnt fuck my life up. I hope the user we responded to takes our advice

>I've had to replace some doors and fix walls quite a bit because of drinking
that's actually what i wanted to convey with that image as it was the closest thing I had, i never took photos of my tantrums. but truth is it's actually from NZ where the guns are getting banned, one of my kiwibros gun safe got ripped out of the wall and boat accidented. i just thought it looked pretty close to some of the shit I've fucked up while drunk off my tits.

Attached: 1555497461818.jpg (600x402, 57K)

destroyed my spanish masuer and got to shoot with the franklin armory team

Attached: 25ECE5EB-5365-4F3F-B84D-2C9E36102CBF.jpg (1536x2048, 1.13M)

Ah, gotcha. Something else I try to do is see the positive in everything, even shitty things. For example, I'm glad my first marriage failed, now I know what to do and not to do. Good Communication being most important imo. Another example, I learned how to fix drywall and paint and shit. Learned how to apply to jobs better when I ended up spending all the money I saved in the army when I couldnt find a job afterwards. I live my life with the idea that if you're improving then you're doing great

>Do anything productive?
I bought a Type-30 Arisaka that was mis-identified as a Type-38.

Attached: Untitled_1.png (654x620, 31K)

Is that the "wish" fun switch?

What site is that?

Attached: informationsystems.png (262x241, 13K)

>Today was my first "woods walk".
god thats so lame

Good to see fpsrussia is still doing ok

Do boomers really use gloves when they're cutting the grass? I've seen one do it in suburbia once. Used gloves and eye protection. I was a bit taken aback since I was chopping firewood for him.

I had that dream too last night

>dinner with family
>sorted out some house prep
>should be doing homework
>jamming to David Bowie at my desk instead

So, 50% productive?

Attached: 1539902618071.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

Climbed a 5.10 route, gonna get lead certified soon and do some big wall climbing.

I made this if that counts as productive, that's about all I've done all day.

Attached: 2134312413242134.png (1800x1114, 3.02M)