Based

Honestly Jow Forumsomandos should do the same thing

Attached: 058C99F7-73F5-4C4C-A69D-C7528A152029.jpg (750x888, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

africageographic.com/blog/news-wrap-rhino-poaching-ringleader-released-botswana-considers-lifting-hunting-ban/
france24.com/en/20190412-two-cuban-doctors-kenya-kidnapped-suspected-jihadists
m.youtube.com/watch?v=39vhkUaBr3U
youtube.com/watch?v=WK7lIjFsGvg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_hunting_in_Kenya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too bad she was kicked out of Kenya almost as soon as she started her internet whoring over this

So is human hunting now legal in Kenya?

Based

wasnt the whole thing just a publicity/photo op for her?

nigger hunting season in Kenya... and you're protecting elephants, lions etc?

fuck yes!

yikes
>poacher gets shot be Kinessa
>barely survives, she begins to interrogate him
>WHERE IS YOUR MANAGER?

>following cuck conservation laws
lol, bootlicker

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

>nicole cage
unsee it, I dare you to try

yes, she was not permitted to fire a round. she was hired as a consultant

How long until she’s killed by a government sanctioned chink gang for interfering in their poaching operations?

>too bad
Not really. The law is there to deter poachers, not just to encourage people to go hunting for other people. Being an attention whore about it and treating it like a game is fucking stupid, I’m glad they kicked her out. There are other people in the country doing the same job she was doing without turning it into something disrespectful.

>mechanic who lifts pretending to be operator

I suspect stds and would rather not

How do we know she and the other poacher hunters really want to protect animals and not just an excuse to kill people legally?

Attached: 9F819088-87D6-4B10-BCEE-8878ADFBAE23.jpg (318x631, 83K)

>be woman
>be peta bitch
>spend 99% of her day on her phone on facebook
>"hmmmm... How to virtue signal and attention whore... What's the most creative way to show off my tramp stamps and bobs...."
>"I KNOW!!!"

She hasn't killed anyone. And would not kill anyone. She'd get gangraped by poachers post mortem.

Attached: 1551636990919.jpg (1024x784, 134K)

Chinks not niggers.

>In this week’s news wrap the notorious rhino poaching ringleader, Chumlong Lemtongthai, was released early from prison and deported to Thailand
>Chumlong Lemtongthai
africageographic.com/blog/news-wrap-rhino-poaching-ringleader-released-botswana-considers-lifting-hunting-ban/

Kek

I was seriously gonna post the same thing.
>she's the only poacher killer you'll ever need

Man neck tattoos are disgusting.

>Honestly Jow Forumsomandos should do the same thing
?
>do nothing in army
>do nothing in africa
>still get kicked out
>try to kickstart ig thot career
>fail
Jow Forums should be more like dependapotamus trailer trash?

How much?

If you want me to go out of my way to shoot people, then you better make it worth my while.

He Chum you Long Thai

Not all of us have a sugar daddy to pay our way to Africa and keep us afloat until we get bored with attention whoring and come home. Even the rich Jow Forumsfags can't just up and go to Africa.

>be Africans
>kick out 99% of the white people rich enough to fund nature reserves
>outlaw hunting wholesale
>40+ years pass
>animals now going extinct that were plentiful a few decades ago
Rly makes me think ngl.

honestly just as good

What difference does it make?

Yeah right, go after some people selling to a government and have backings in their deals with armed criminals most likely funded by another government to even get the hardware to poach and leave their families to tend to their own farms without the extra farm hand. You'd get murdered as soon as anyone thinks you're competent.

She won't be so based if she wanders near Al-Shabab cells and yes the threat is real. As recently as April 12th two Cuban doctors were kidnapped in Kenya and whisked into Somalia.

france24.com/en/20190412-two-cuban-doctors-kenya-kidnapped-suspected-jihadists

Kenya didn't do that and Kenya is one of the better countries in Africa.

>every African nation is the same

Yeah that dumb thot is using that for a photo op, shes never hunted anyone and shes an untrained shit shot. Just a hoe fishing for online likes

I hope some dumb hoe actually tries it, and when they get captured, raped and dismembered by the local militias as is their right defending their country, I will simply laugh at karma in action

Even better. Commies are lower than niggers

>he doesn't know about the Mau Mau uprising
as well, trophy hunting in Kenya has been outlawed since 1977

north africa doesn't count

No it’s how you keep stocks of animals so they bounce back and hunting becomes normal like controlling the deer population you stupid fuckbag

There are no differences

>tatoo

nope

This is the chick the siege devs used for that dike seal character right?

Why do women do this shit to themselves? Why do we let them

>Why do women do this shit to themselves?
Women behave how they wish their men to behave.

Wut?

I think you mean a "tactical model"

This is the second or 3rd time this garbage fake news clickbait has circulated here.

The only infinite resource in Africa is Africans!

>More likely trampled by an elephant or gored by a rhino.
>Tfw her death by hippo become an internet sensation.
And just before she dies screaming, she turns her weapon on the animals she was pretending to save.

Look at this reddit faggot communist that cares about homo BS Like "respect" you can meme around and kill poachers you don't have to be an overly serious asshole with stick up his ass.

I'm all for shooting chinks trying to get rhino horn dust for their malformed penises, but how do you prove someone is poaching? is it someone armed or do you wait for them to kill an animal?

If they're a chink they're a poaching, if they're an armed nigger they're poaching.

just poach the poachers

>inb4 next time she makes headlines it's because they've found her beaten and raped body in some nog backwater

That or she'll be on instagram in two years complaining that no one is "man enough to step up" and help her raise her son Tyrone.

this is the best comment I've ever seen

you just shoot anybody with a gun, pretty much, far as I can tell
Africa is essentially lawless

I've wanted to do this, how does one volunteer for this?

Jow Forums is just mad because she got Rudy's dick and they never will.

Attached: 10843889_1561515877396478_605735320_n.jpg (640x640, 137K)

God she is ugly

It's ok, she would't ask you to suck her dick anyway.

Attached: c349ee42a96b11e2aea022000a9d0ee7_7.jpg (612x612, 105K)

Looks like a busted meth head.

Attached: UBWiC1X.jpg (399x388, 24K)

Post a timestamped selfie and I'll critique you.

>GIVE ME THE BULGE DADDY

It is time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=39vhkUaBr3U

Attached: 9846A51C-E486-4018-B56C-72F18FDCC3D2.jpg (500x706, 94K)

Doing that weird shit girls do in selfies. She points her face away too far away and it’s unsettling. Probably to get the best looking angle of her face. Eyes are about to fall out of her head

ouuuuu yeaa

Attached: 1168994_235242159976965_202472373_n.jpg (640x640, 110K)

Sage. This thread is cancer.

Then they'd just join the military or police like a normal person with those urges

Good, trophy hunting is for queers

She's got nudes out there folks

alright critique me virgin

Attached: 1478258523187.jpg (526x842, 102K)

T. Virgin

How do you volunteer to be an anti-poacher? With guns preferred

Animal rights activists deserve painful death.

My sides.

Bash me like a rat, Kinessa.

Attached: Xmsbm.png (738x487, 259K)

You have a nigger mindset. Truly sad

Kek

New bushmeat inbound

She's neither activist nor hacktivist she's useless and got kicked out

It's wildlife conservation, retard, not animal rights.

They kicked her out before a gang of retard poachers showed up at her house at 3am and raped her to death. That would be a pretty bad headline for Kenya's tourism industry.

What happens when you bag your limit?

Attached: 8d356b70f7d95f4f47f1c893ce3ffd33.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Attached: 1516612552250.jpg (1278x640, 93K)

Yeah and they just prove that she's got a nasty body that she tries to hide with tattoos

completely retarded. those same animals would eat her alive given the chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=WK7lIjFsGvg

>ban trophy hunting
>hunters stop funding your wildlife sanctuaries
>wildlife decreases by 50%

easy, you dont hunt rhino.

lol if you think poachers have the balls to do that

The only country in afrika is Rhodesia what are you talking about fucking retard newfag

is that the best white women have to offer?

T. Roastie

Rhodesia didn't do that either. They confiscated land owned by Whites.
And Kenya did ban trophy hunting. They banned Elephant hunting in '73 and banned hunting outright without a permit in '77. Meanwhile the following was occurring.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_hunting_in_Kenya
>In the 1970s, Ngina Kenyatta (Mama Ngina), wife of then-President Jomo Kenyatta, and other high-level government officials were allegedly involved in an ivory-smuggling ring that transported tusks out of the country in the state private aeroplane. New Scientist claimed that there was now documentary proof that at least one member of "Kenya's royal family" (the Kenyatta) had shipped over six tons of ivory to China.
>In the 1970s, 1900 elephants were killed in Kenya for their ivory tusks, increasing to 8300 elephants in the 1980s.
But please do continue telling us how "good countries" like Kenya are awesome and totally not responsible for the current state of their wildlife.

>DURRR better = good
kenya IS one of the better countries and it's current and long standing state of being a pile of fucking nigger run shit is to serve as an example of how fucked the rest of that continent is

the issue with African dangerous game is that they have a tendency to kill niggers
and when they kill niggers, the niggers have a tendency to kill them back
because niggers don't give a shit about conservation laws
and now that Africa's population is increasing at the absurd rate it currently is, you should fully expect these animals to be extinct within the next 50 years
you can thank Bill Gates and every foreign aid dollar ever sent to Africa for this

Man I have been in some seriously shitty strip clubs, and she is so ugly she wouldn't even be hired to strip there. I'm talking about places that get shot up weekly where the girls all have scars from c-sections or stab-wounds.

>Kenya
>tourism industry

It's actually one of their big things

Shit I was wrong, you look pretty good DESU

this

Apparently you don't know the kind of tourism savior complex can drive

Holly shit what a disgusting man faced attention whore. This has to be a mtf tranny right?

Pretty sure she was just an Army mechanic larping.

>animal good human bad

Is there a more cunt psuedo intellectual line of cucked thinking? Literally everyone ive ever seen who thinks thinks this is a detestable scumbag.

>inb4 she gets raped by a pack of niggers

Dumb whore.

seriously
Kenya's a shithole compared to Japan, Canada, or Norway, but it's just safe enough for shitlibs to feel safe going there. Most people aren't like that couple that tried to bike through ISIS territory.