Have you forgotten?

Have you forgotten about all of the righteous actions PSA has taken to help defend our God given 2nd amendment rights?

From the beginning PSA has set out on the noble quest to arm America's gun owners with very reasonably priced, quality AR-15 rifles. Ensuring AR-15s, and other arms are, and continue to be in common use.

During the California mag rush PSA was one of the first retailers to accept orders (among RobertRTG, and others). Fulfilling as many standard capacity magazine orders as they could from Friday evening, until just several minutes before the deadline. When California's nefarious attorney general Xavier Becerra lied that no magazines had been imported into the state, PSA formally stepped forward and declared their
most honorable actions.

>On April 3, 2019, my office contacted representatives of Palmetto State
Armory (“PSA”). PSA representatives informed Plaintiffs’ counsel that PSA had
sold significant quantities of magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds to
California. Due to the extremely tight deadlines under which the parties are litigating
this issue and due to the limitations of PSA’s software, Plaintiffs are unable to
provide PSA’s exact figures at this time, but we will file a supplemental declaration
as soon as those numbers are available

Attached: 1555777696693s.jpg (250x133, 5K)

Attached: 243504419235.jpg (1168x1280, 274K)

But their sale ended

Yeah, no way in hell would I risk having that on my credit card. People in Cali just go to Reno NV or Vegas and get mags.

Purchasing magazines during that period was perfectly legal, and granted immunity to individuals who participated. Credit card companies don't know what you bought, only the vendor and price. Furthermore individuals who participated in the magazine rush provided extremely strong evidence that standard capacity magazines are in common use. Helping uphold the 2nd amendment in California, and hopefully in the near future the entire nation.

>PSA
>quality ar15 rifles

What does this mean? A little bit of co text would help. Damn boi

Looks like he's saying that he's willing to be a witness in court for this case when it goes to the 9th circuit. Also that his company did sell mags with more than a 10 round capacity. PSA is doing a lot to help protect the rights of Americans.

It means he's giving the residents of Commiefornia their "in common use" argument per Heller vs. District of Columbia that the patriots of that state will shove down the throat of Becerra the fucking gommunist judges on the 9th circuit. It also means that even the typical Bush cuckservative appointee of that circuit court will butt blast the gommies with their decision. Finally, when a Trump appointee to that court puts the nail in the coffin of that anti-2A law, it will mean that "why did we even vote Trump" posters will either be short sighted or straight up David Brock shills. PSA stuck their neck out for all of us, and it has not gone unnoticed.

*Becerra and the fucking gommunist judges

California's attorney general Xavier Becerra willfully lied during court proceedings, and stated no new standard capacity magazines had entered the state of California. Because it was politically convenient in moving their agenda to disarm all Americans forward.

In response PSA formally declared that they had imported hundreds of thousands of standard capacity magazines into California, under penalty of perjury, and opening them up to the possibility of unjust legal retaliation by the state of California. PSA's declaration was accepted by the courts, helping uphold our God given right to keep and bear arms, and undermine Becerra's disorganized web of lies.

MFW, sounds like I need to spend a little dough on PSA products. I guesss I will go buy that soft case they are selling. And some ammo.

>PSA makes affordable ARs that mostly anyone can afford
>AR15s become even more common use
>PSA sends mags to freedom loving Americans, as soon as they suspect it's legal
>No time to wait for corporate legal to clear it
>Literally shipping mags up to the last minute
>When Cali DoJ tries to lie, they whip their cocks out and slap them around with the truth

Thank u PSA

they have an easter sale going until Tuesday, so now's a great time

It's parodying a thread by some user who's extremely butt hurt that PSA's magazine sale coincidentally ended (as scheduled) on the day Californians had some of their rights restored.

He's pissed that he's too poor to afford the slight $2 increase, and is taking out his anger by posting threads accusing PSA of "price gouging."

Seriously, I've never purchased their AR products, only bought a S&W Shield from them when it was on clearance sale with manufacturers rebate ($175 after rebate), but this makes me respect them as a company more than any basic customer service or low prices ever could. When the chips were down, Cheaper Than Dirt fucked over the American gun buyers in every way possible. Five years later, PSA stuck their fucking dicks in the wood chipper for Californians, and by God the wood chipper jammed.

uhhh they raised their prices and gouged man.

God bless PSA

Attached: 1555654508414.gif (422x237, 2.18M)

"
On March 29, 2019, the United States District Court for the Southern District of California held that California Penal Code Section 32310, which banned magazines with a capacity greater than ten rounds, was unconstitutional and enjoined enforcement of that code section.

In keeping with our mission to manufacture firearms and accessories that provide the maximum benefits of freedom at a competitive price point, Palmetto State Armory proudly became one of the first firearms manufacturers in the country to begin accepting and shipping orders for magazines with a capacity greater than ten rounds to the state of California.

On April 4, 2019, the District Court entered a stay on its initial ruling in order to allow the case to be heard by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, effectively halting sales and shipment of the magazines. Palmetto State Armory will continue to fight to ensure that We the People are not deprived of our God-given right to keep and bear arms. Palmetto State Armory will file an amicus brief with the Ninth Circuit in support of the District Court’s order. We will also provide funds to the law firm that is fighting for the Second Amendment in California.

Law-abiding gun owners are the front line of defense not only for themselves and their families but for their communities as well. We proudly stand with them in the fight against infringement through government overreach, not only in California but all across the United States.

To Support this mission of freeing the citizens of California from infringement on their Constitutionally Protected Right, Palmetto State Armory is releasing the “Free Cali Mag Drop” T-Shirt with $5.00 from the sale of each shirt going directly to the legal fight to protect the rights of every American.
"

PSA is the real deal. I'm adding a shirt to my Easter order.

What isnt quality about them compared to a colt? Tell us.

Unbased and bluepilled california poster

Thanks PSA, now if your website could not show the 80% of your offerings as "currently out of stock" that would be great.

I built two ARs in PSA parts. Took the first onento the gun range on a rare day off in the middle of the week preceding deer season. Set a target. Near me was some bolt guys and an BP. So focused on my first shots, didn't notice that they stopped shooting and were looking at my gun. They were looking at my target, then at the gun. Surprised it was not a gucci AR. PSA is absolutely serviceable stuff, get blemished and put the savings into the barrel and trigger as Stoner intended by design. Shoot handloads when it counts. Outshooting your safeqween.

I just put together one of their 10.5” AR pistol kits and it has been a rock solid little gun, eaten everything I’ve put in it from steel cased to reloads without a hiccup. The whole thing after a lower ended up only costing me around tree fiddy

this, i'm actually a fan of PSA, and i'll continue to buy from them.

MFW jesus died for our deals on guns and ammo.