Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1493043221570-justin-weed.jpg (1600x900, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pY4lOPf_Kvs?t=7s
nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-canadian-forces-jobs-where-only-women-need-apply?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2RlBWzz1HspcE48f-vn0Tlut09bA3Mb6h8DTE4iDqBDvE1nxDkWPCrq2k#Echobox=1555682676
youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*ahem*
FUCK THE NFA

Attached: 1523815181731.jpg (249x249, 8K)

Greenpill the gun party

TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE

Attached: 1552883570033.jpg (2733x2452, 2.75M)

Marilize legajuana.

more like numbah three LAWL

FUCK SALT

Attached: RadiantOffbeatArieltoucan-size_restricted.gif (336x252, 2.47M)

Obama is black!

Eco-fascism when ?

>Ecofa

We gotta make the (((big corporations))) that destroy our environment for their profits pay

Attached: 1552920349040.jpg (720x710, 52K)

FREDDIE MERCURY IS A TALENTED FAGGOT

Ecofascism is a theoretical political model in which a totalitarian government would require individuals to sacrifice their own interests to the "organic whole of nature" and which would rely on "militarism, expansionism, and possibly racism to defend the land".

So basically the UN but greener? Fuck off one (((world))) government supporter.

>ammunition cartridges cause pollution
>oil, CLP, and solvents cause pollution
>manufacturing causes pollution
No more guns I guess.

>he doesn't understand the reference

Attached: 1553080184140.png (498x639, 126K)

Literally copied from the wiki where it's mentioned but I don't idolize mass shooters because it only leads to less guns for us.

It was just a joke, buddeh

Attached: 1552832762379.jpg (436x1024, 100K)

Honestly, I hate this tactic. Not sure if it's incel or altright BS. The whole i'm only joking if you don't agree with me, otherwise i'm totally gonna be a dick, it's just a prank brah, it's a bit, i'm just meme'ing, don't worry man i'm not seriously pronazi white power, but HonkHonk14+double8.

Seriously people who act like Schrödinger's douchebag are worse than tranny SJW gungrabbers. At least they don't flip flop on their stance depending on if the people around them support it or not.

>not being so far off the political spectrum that you just made your own up and your still centrist even on your own political spectrum

Jow Forums jokes are relatively non-partisan. Reminder that not only did they supposedly help Trump get elected, but they actually did the same for Obama 8 years prior. They wanted to put a nigra/bix nood in office "for the lulz" (mid/late 2000s Jow Forums was very similar to present-day Reddit, actually).

>still centrist even on your own political spectrum
Avant-garde libernational eco-solipsist here ama

This may come off as a very bold statement, but I genuinely believe very few people here are actually racist. They just say very racist things to vent. Doing so in real life is just plain social suicide; you can't call someone a nigger at work or school without being ostracized, but you can here. They get it out of their systems, then resume their usual lives outside of Jow Forums.

You don’t know Shit.

RON PAUL 2008

>SJW
>At least they don't flip flop on their stance
Actually, it's very common for them to use Jews as a scapegoat. At first it's "Think of all the poor Jews, you Nazi piece of shit!" then later it's "Fucking Israel, the land belongs to Palestine!"

As long as it gives me a chuckle, i dont care. Part of the fun is also seeing people's reaction, like yours

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

They quickly switched to Obongo when they realized Ron Paul had no realistic chance of winning. He wasn't ever gonna make anime real.

we need a PPC majority desu but it's never happening.

That's what I do. I mean I generally do get annoyed about the rapid change in demographics in the past few years. I mean back when I was a kid if you saw a black guy you got his autograph because he was a CFL player. Now most of the women I see my age are in burquas.

I'm more worried about how the current government and CSIS say they're more concerned about "far right groups" and alt-right incels than returning fighters for fucking ISIS. If they consider Alt-light types like Lauren Southern, Candice Owens, Ben Shapiro, and Faith Goldy as alt-right, what the fuck do they think about us? That worries me since we basically have zero protection from unlawful search and seizure, data mining, and other shit.

I'm am seriously worried about an act of aggression from government agencies in the near future and not in a "taxation is theft" kind of way.

I'm still a fan of going CPC for now, but when they get out of line, then voting PPC. But realistically, it's always gonna be a flip-flop between LPC and CPC. Other parties might as well not exist.

>Alt-light
>Ben Shapiro
He actually made fun of Milo Yiannopoulos back in October for this very thing. Apparently Milo's been self-identifying as "Alt-light" and Ben just took the piss out of him.

Surely the intelligence agency is actually intelligent and realizes what's a real threat to society and doesn't kowtow to every whimsical fancy pushed by what dumb politicians think right?

I think our only saving grace is that they lack the man power and resources so all they can do is pay lip service to the PM and be like "Yeah, we'll get right on that." while they shit bricks about the Chinese infiltrating all our infrastructure, tech and defense companies, and bureaucratic agencies.

>I'm am seriously worried about an act of aggression from government agencies in the near future and not in a "taxation is theft" kind of way.
I have trouble sleeping at night because I expect this every single day. I don't trust the government at all. I have no faith in them at all. They want to enslave us all and kill those who don't want to be their slaves.

b a s e d

Attached: 1550270519150.png (463x497, 185K)

I'm sure I saw Pedobear at my local Timmies today. :-/

Attached: 3202019224729.jpg (497x800, 291K)

Everyone needs a day job man, don't judge.

Finna dab on my MP at his dumb coffee meet and greet

If you lose heart for some reason, just do this instead:
youtu.be/pY4lOPf_Kvs?t=7s

If this is the Cloverdale fag from yesterday (I think? Maybe two days ago), good luck.

Anybody ever straw buy for a buddy?

Attached: luhuhgvouyg.jpg (1024x738, 102K)

No and you’re a degenerate if you do

from south newton, we’re grouped in with Cloverdale and Langley tho, and yes I’m the same user

No, because I'm a friend, not a warehouse manager. They can pick up one of literal thousands of SKS rifles when their purple card arrives in the mail. They don't need me to hold one for them.

Do you know if the event will be recorded, or if not, whether you plan to record yourself? Jow Forums could use some extra boner fuel.

In BC, been waiting 8 solid months for my RPAL. No criminal record or anything.

Attached: 1484061787955.jpg (528x480, 37K)

>No criminal record or anything.
Doubt

Fucking call them. Every week.

Have been. I've gotten as far as talking to the BC CFO and getting an email note sent to them but nothing else.

Fuck off, I waited 5 months for mine and I never even got a parking ticket.

Got my R a few years back now, and think I waited around six weeks for it to come.

Either they've downsized at Miramichi since then, applications have gone way up, or maybe for some other reason?

I can see a slight uptick in RPAL applications lately though, with talks about "gotta ban those handguns," and of course people wanting to get those handguns now 'cause Grandfather Clause...

Write your MP and raise hell. They are there to represent you.

Attached: Capturehhhh.jpg (1179x587, 96K)

They can't actually do anything to expedite the process, can they?

I doubt it.

Bringing up concerns to an MP can be very effective.

Attached: uzi does it.jpg (1113x623, 86K)

what's the appeal of 10/20 rounders?

Attached: image622657-64e721e7f17c767d38224769ca1ab9e4.jpg (375x500, 17K)

aesthetic as fuck

Ok, enough you edgetards

Have you even doubted a tranny anonymously online? If so, bad news man..

>tfw barely any time to go shooting lately because of work
At least I'll have enough money for ammo for the guns I don't have time to shoot

Attached: 20190421_011840.jpg (1960x4032, 3.36M)

anyone here got pmags from Aztech Armoury with their "internal blocks"? post pics pls

Attached: index.jpg (206x244, 9K)

Theyre going to look good in my Sporter.

Attached: 1519442239549 (Edited).jpg (640x345, 36K)

No idea, but I could bring somebody to record for me, my gf maybe

objectively more based and redpilled than pmags

peemags

Yep, damn right, son. Enough of this Mattel plastic BS. We need more WOOD and STEEL

can't be uncucked to a full 30 so you're objectively wrong. aesthetics over the standard 10/10 mags we're used to is the only valid reason.

Stop posting goblins, weird autistic user. Thanks.

Attached: 1551301497393.jpg (880x753, 66K)

>incel
Go back to plebbit nigger lover

Attached: 1531540738314.png (533x622, 26K)

Got my first rifle coming in the mail soon. I'm also interested in owning battle rifles, is the M305 Norinco a good rifle to own?

if you like having your bolt explode in under 1000 rounds

Attached: CDA115D4-899E-42DF-BC5C-0557C485E8CF.jpg (558x1000, 51K)

I don't think that's something I'd enjoy, no.

>M305 Norinco
I have one. I like it. DESU I'm a sucker for the big bang and big recoil.
.308 or 7.62 NATO is pricier than .223 so I don't shoot it as much as my AR
I primarily use it for blasting pop cans and steel railroad plates.
Plus the aesthetics are top notch.

it's a lottery these days whether when buying new you get a forged or a cast/MIM bolt, but the scales are tipped heavily to the latter.

Is there even a chance that any of the new ones out there have forged bolts? Or does norinco only make the cast ones now?

from what I understand they only make cast ones but you can be sold a rifle made as far back as 4-5 years ago that was fitted with a forged bolt.

user makes an edgy joke on 4channel. Is he joking or serious?
Nobody knows! HILARIOUS !
HONK HONK !

Attached: 1549849570331.gif (587x702, 113K)

fuck bud cangen been dead lately.

No, this is the regular post rate.
It just goes to show how much spam a couple newfags put out.
You know who you are.

Need to go shooting. But first need to find a fudd to get me into a local range.

shit, why you so newfagist?

shut up boomer

Newfags are supposed to lurk before posting.

I'll take that over the insanely stupid shit that's been going on for the past month.

Chained onto me
My adolescent dreams
Pulling, dragged me deep
All my body exposed
Marked up by your shadows
Tighten up
Numb your senses
No fairness is needed for pigs
Laughters above
Playful smiles
Die gets rolled
Bathe in sorrow
My tomorrow is built upon your flesh
Slay the last of your kind
To reclaim what's rightfully mine!

Attached: 1553452211125.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

such as
I've been on Jow Forums years retard

>such as people who can't take bantz and keep escalating retarded arguments and bickering spanning several threads
Seems about right

Clearly a low IQ boomer who just doesnt get it.

The entire reason for doing this is because faggots who disagree are the first to report you to the authorities, or your job for wrong think. Free speech is a meme in Canada and not holding acceptable mainstream talking points as beliefs will fuck your entire life up.

best mid tier red dot for the money? How are Primary arms'? Want something more robust than the bushnell TRS-25, budget is 250 - 300 max

Attached: MD-ADS_10__83483.1543772721.jpg (1280x853, 72K)

PA and holosun are both g2g

>mid tier red dot
>budget is 250 - 300 max
top laff

ok low tier then

Like other user said PA and Holosun, but I'd recommend putting a tiny bit more money into a Vortex.

Mine took a year a month to get through. I dont know why though.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-canadian-forces-jobs-where-only-women-need-apply?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2RlBWzz1HspcE48f-vn0Tlut09bA3Mb6h8DTE4iDqBDvE1nxDkWPCrq2k#Echobox=1555682676
>be white male
>be qualified for position
>chugway first nation Cavernous Axewound picked over u despite taking the aptitude test because they’re a minority

Attached: 17E06CAE-EFDD-44F0-8B8F-9E5BF7C20E03.jpg (205x246, 7K)

If you really wanna stick it to them, get a legal gender change. No hormones or operation required.
youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM

That’s always an option, but at the same time I have too much pride to tell the recruiters that I’m a female.

>axewound
Confirmed faggot

Look at the bright side, at least your boss isn't Justin Trudeau, and you're not sacrificing your life for Israel.

>faggot
axewound implies tranny retard

>say you're a discord tranny
>Toss the pills
>apply for EE you're a woman now
>Get job or sue if you don't
>?????
>Profit

You don't even have to take the drugs if you just say you're one and they try to counter it's opression and they lose, turn the rules against them.