Nugget Concerns

One of my nearest and dearest friends is at NuggetFest this weekend. Is he going to get raped? I'm worried about potential furry activity.

He has a cute face and a tight little behind. Tell me, is he going to be okay?

Attached: 36498190_1710378319076798_2569950525453762560_n.jpg (1080x1079, 334K)

its not rape if its consensual.

He's too innocent, he might not even be capable of consent

I heard someone is bringing a skinwalker this year, so no.

isn't that the navajo thing where you have to kill, fuck, and eat relative (in that order) to become one?

My buddy is filipino, but he could kinda look native american. what if it fucks him up?

I wouldn't worry about user.

what if nurse ratchet and her anime rejects get to him? what if the clown militia decides to use him as their personal fun sponge?

Attached: 1470981671462.jpg (1626x1080, 2.44M)

GET OUT OF HERE YOU FILTHY SKINWALKER

You will feel the wrath of my salt crystal and sage shotgun shells.

Attached: shell.jpg (720x1280, 88K)

>tight little behind
Not anymore.

Attached: 700.jpg (600x600, 64K)

all these people are dressed up in combat shit are these people in the military? isn't rape like a serious problem in the military?

If they're not in the military, does that mean they're going to rape him incorrectly?

Attached: IronTarkus.jpg (1209x1789, 168K)

>one of my closest friends with someone who i met at a con

What a weird world.

I've known him for years through college. nothing to do with cons. but he's a very impressionable young lad

i mean if you went to san japan then you'd know me too.

Skinwalkers are not real

I've never been to a con.

are you at the nugget fest? you're not going to victimize my friend, are you?

Attached: 1433102752327.jpg (864x960, 54K)

> Is he going to get raped

Gently, yet firmly.

>nearest and dearest friend
>He has a cute face and a tight little behind.
Unfriendly reminder that Gays are not welcome in the gun community.

Attached: blend.jpg (905x720, 76K)

hes a really cool guy i just wish i could go hang out with him again.

then how do you explain DECADES of UFO sightings at skinwalker ranch, which the navajo had feared for generations? Clearly a series of flaps or some high strangeness

>tight little behind.

Best start referring to that in the past tense son.

Not real, you don't need to take your guns into the woods, we won't hurt you

what if this happens to my friend except instead of the gun, it's his bunghole

Attached: no.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

your friend might as well be headed to ram ranch

you literally have never been outside

If you values our friends life op post a pic, for security purposes

>a cute face and a tight little behind
Clearly more information is needed, post pics

Lol you must be new

Attached: 430878AB-616B-49D1-BF59-B648976D86C7.png (326x301, 35K)

i have to admit, i'm confused about how a site where everyone says everyone else is gay can be so homophobic.

actually now that i type it out, it kinda makes sense

holy shit whoever made that image spent more time shading pepe's ass than on the whole rest of the image

Yea most people call other people faggots all the time on here but still prefer traps over everything

ngl that;s pretty fucked up

Why did no one ventilate these fags?

Is the one on the right a legit trap? He looks bratty cute :3
Hmm nice shaved smooth pale legs

It's only a matter of time until some schizo nu-Jow Forums Jow Forums faggot shoots up a Jow Forums get together because of da joos or something.

Are you gonna post more NF pics so I can convince myself to go next year, or are you gonna be a fag?

Far right is Mugi-chan, mother to Flandre’s (far left’s) babby

that ak is missing a front sight

Gays are not welcome

traps are Gay

Wait, there will be furries? Fuck that, I'm out.

No its not

I just googled "nuggetfest" and all these sketchy pictures came up.

my friend is coming back today. I'll have an ice pack and a counselor waiting for him

t. Skinwalker

I'm bringing brownies.

Who has the goat?

Does he know to avoid the rape tent?

>>skinwalker
Funny way to say "brownies"

i wonder who's behind this post

There were memes, that much was certain.

Attached: blyat.jpg (2048x1365, 855K)

Jow Forums is the most furry board.

OwO UwU

owo whats this

From left to right, Squad Support, the Heavy, The medic (note the healing vodka) and the conscript.

Traps aren't gay

Dude it was fucking awful. Parker pulled tinder out of one of the fire he used it to poke holes into my tent so he could bare ass fart into my tent from the outside

Slav strong

Attached: CA85A4D6-1B92-4ED1-BAC3-DB9451C290A6.jpg (720x543, 53K)

Attached: 5503FAF0-E475-4203-A966-63AF6EACC630.png (750x1334, 1.22M)

Jow Forums is the most furpilled board so furries are to be expected.

Attached: furrygunner1382432250922.jpg (1280x960, 171K)

>World famous furry attends incognito
>nobody even finds out
You were right to be suspicious, but it won't save you

Attached: 1460007468554.png (152x227, 35K)

Wasn't he the one with the cat in a hot dog suit and the "do not pet" patch with "not" marked out?

He made it home safe and sound, butthole still intact. Thanks for all the help, guys

You bastard Thom, I was just fine.

This time

Furries should be put in mental wards.

he will eat cumbronies

With bois like these we will overthrow the goverment and restore the 2a in no time

Attached: 1555436312692.jpg (750x745, 133K)

Buddy, I hate to break it to you... but while gayhate may be the norm around here, so is being a fag yourself. It is strange, but it works. I dont think it is a self hate thing either, just fags hating other fags. We are all fags.

hi, fellow horsefucker /)

Yes user your friend is going to have a lot of cock and ball torture.

Attached: 1535021609948.jpg (460x562, 73K)

Exactly. Skinwalkers aren't real, so you should all go out into the woods alone with no guns, and if you smell copper/ozone/blood remember it's just your imagination, because skinwalkers totally aren't real.

He's clearly the sniper, not the conscript.

But Jow Forums err I mean Jow Forums is fucking delusional
All they think about is "oh no the government is going to take muh funs muh funs"
But they don't realize the only people who would ever use something that fucking deadly are mass shooters and criminals
Sometimes I'm afraid I post with a bunch of mass shooters and criminals because of all the fucking lust they have for shit like that
It's fucking disgusting honestly
And the fact that this board is filled to the fucking brim with Nazis and racists scares the fucking shit out of me
You never fucking know if one of these inbred nutjobs is going to shoot up a place just because he saw a POC
I honestly cannot count how many FBI tips I've given about these fuckheads over the months, all out of fear of what one of them might do if they snap

Attached: user k.png (600x600, 89K)

Attached: TRIPFAGDETECTED.png (445x302, 273K)

chewy pasta

>yikes

Attached: images (2).jpg (195x250, 10K)

If you don't know what it is, you certainly are too fucking new to have a trip

No its not

Well shit now I'm pretty upset I wasn't there for the slavposting

Attached: keks.jpg (585x720, 50K)

is so

What are you? Gay?

Gays, bi's, traps, breeders, sonic fursonas, otherkin, slavs, furries, squid, weebs and boomers are all welcomed here.

except (you)

Attached: 1550905635257.png (394x329, 100K)

I'm going to fly across the country to personally rape "your friend". Prepare your anus, OP.

either you're new here or I somehow missed this pasta

Attached: 1549335470417.gif (283x153, 1.12M)

Surprisingly there weren't any furries at nuggetfest.

this skinwalker joke is boring
some tiny says skinnwalkers are not real people call that guy a skinwalker
it is just so dumb and it has been done so much
there is no one here who unironically thinks skinwalkers are real
seriously get a new joke you losers and forget about this dumb skinwalkers meme

I wouldn't worry about it

I'll tolerate furries but sonic fandom can get the hell out, the day I see sonic OCs unironically posted here is the day Jow Forums turned actual faggot.

>I'll tolerate furries
yiff in hell freak

This, but unironically. People with mental disabilities should not own firearms.

Trips aren't gay. Traps are extra gay.

Some traps are gay and some aren't but they are all mentally defective.
The day is coming when American Christians stand up....it's going to be very very ugly.

>half of Jow Forums is autistic
>other half is faggots

Yeah, but it's only the nudge-wink Internet "autism." The only mental condition more overdiagnosed today than ADHD is autism.

Did your kid learn to read earlier than usual? HE'S GOT THA AUTISMS! Did it take longer than most? HE'S GOT THA AUTISMS! Did he start talking earlier? HE'S GOT THA AUTISMS! Later? HE'S GOT THA AUTISMS! Does he talk a lot? HE'S GOT THA AUTISMS! Does he not have much to say? HE'S GOT THA AUTISMS! Does he study hard in school? HE'S GOT THA AUTISMS! Does he just fuck around in school? HE'S GOT THA AUTISMS! Does he fidget in his seat in class? HE'S GOT THA AUTISMS! Is he quiet in his seat in class? HE'S GOT THA AUTISMS! I've never seen such expansive diagnostic criteria.

Go read a copy of the DSM-III. No, not the DSM-III-R, the DSM-III. Or get a dead-tree encyclopedia from around 1970 and look up autism, and note that back then the label was only put on severely disabled children, the ones who never learned to speak or dress themselves or feed themselves. There were fewer than three thousand children diagnosed with autism in a nation of over two hundred million. Now it's something like a third of white children who are "on the spectrum."

What happened? Starting in the 1980s, the Department of Education writes checks to local schools based on the number of white children they can label as defectives, to pay for extra "aides" and "sensitivity training" and "therapy" and mandatory drugs. Labeling black or brown children as defectives would, of course, be RAYCISS.

They filled up the rolls with dubious ADHD diagnoses so fast that even the psychiatric establishment noticed. And when even Dr. Shekelberg is saying "wait a minute, are you people for real?" when Uncle Sugar is dangling a bundle of hundred-dollar bills under his long, unlovely, hooked nose, I think it's safe to say that a label has been overused. So now it's "Assburgers."

tl;dr it's all bullshit mang

This is what we called a five star post ten or fifteen years ago.
You keep yelling truths like this and you be put on the "early round up lists" by the progressive democrats AKA communist dick eaters.
I love you user, never change and never give up.

Becuse unlike you they actually own guns.

>trying to shoot up a hard target
I wish a nigga would

Attached: 1550044552128.jpg (625x720, 94K)

yeah..... we....... the people...... will finally rise up...... and take back..... our place..... as the intellectualls.... of America...........................

UMM ACKSHUALLY Aspergers just recently got rolled into Autism Spectrum Disorder, it is no longer a seperate diagnosis.
t. Aspie (now autist)