Is this a justifiable purchase...

is this a justifiable purchase? seems like a lot for a pistol but i don't know how i feel about pmr-30s as the alternative...

Attached: 5.7.png (1200x950, 317K)

They're awesome

Attached: FiveseveN wheelyboi.jpg (3024x4032, 2.51M)

>seems like a lot for a pistol

poorfag

i do fine, guess i'm just frugal

No. The quality, features, trigger and sights all scream a 600-700 handgun, not the 1100 price they are selling for. Throw in the gimped ammo and it becomes a niche weapon, that if you really like and must have might be worth it.

The retarded safety placement ruins it for me. If i ever get around to buying a p90 it would be a good pair

Had one, it was the Best shooting pistol I ever shot, and I've shot hundreds

>driving a 25yr old nip car

Attached: 1488861816927.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Attached: 1436649216412.jpg (1600x1024, 255K)

Attached: 1398477038573.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

>is this a justifiable purchase?
Wanting a gun is plenty enough reason to buy it

Attached: 1457826525768.jpg (1600x1150, 1.18M)

Attached: PS90_0080.jpg (1600x995, 386K)

Attached: 1421688684367.jpg (640x319, 210K)

this is what i was afraid of. only thing is i can get a pmr with threaded barrel and flash hider for less than half the price and the magazine holds 10 more shots

honestly the safety and the overall look of the gun are the only things I like about it.
if they could make a hammer fired one in all steel that shoots 7.62 tokarev I'd buy several

you can get a gun for a centerfire and therefore reloadable cartridge by one of the best gun manufacturers in the world, or one in a rimfire and therefore unreliable cartridge by one of the worst

I love FN but this gun is retarded

Attached: take yer swing.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

If you want to cheap out on a centerfire meme cartridge, consider the RIA .22 TCM. If you don't have the money for the ammo or the time for the reloading, it just becomes a 9x19mm 1911.

If you wanna be able to shoot thrugh 3a just buy a long barrel 357sig and shoot 65gr XDs or a glock 20/40 in 9x25 Dillon.

>the poors vs humans
People that compare 5.7 to .22mag are the ones with drift spoilers on regular Neons

Attached: FNs.png (1794x1222, 3.07M)

fuck no the ammo is up the ass expensive and scarce

I've heard people sing nothing but praise of them so they're doing something right, damn shame they're so ugly.

>only cuck ammo
no ty

>not having LE connections to sell you ammunition
lol, pleb.

> $26 for 50rds
>expensive

they're alright. honestly, there's no reason to own one other than the fun factor. FN doesn't sell the AP rounds commerically and you're realistically never going to need AP rounds anyways. you're better off just getting a PMR30 if you really want a huge magazine in a pistol.

This. It's close to cost as .45 acp, it's not expensive at all. The issue is finding the dang ammo is store.

When you can get $150 rounds of 9mm for $24, fuck yes that's expensive. You could be shooting .308 for that much you nogunz fucking retard.

>it's not expensive at all
Yes it is
>The issue is finding the dang ammo is store.
buy ammo online jesus fucking christ

Get a better job you faggot. And I do buy online, it can still be out of stock you dumb fuck. No wonder you are poor and angry hahahahaha

holy shit why are you so angry? hahaha it's pretty sad actually

>Get a better job you faggot
Quit being retarded nogunz. A pistol round that costs as much as a rifle isn't "not even expensive".
>And I do buy online
You'd have to have guns for that to make sense though.
> can still be out of stock you dumb fuck
No, that doesn't happen. Hundreds of stores don't just run out of ammo, except after Sandy Hook. And 5.7 was unaffected.
Nogunz acting like they know anything make me mad. Can't help it.

Do PMR30's still explode, or has keltec fixed that issue?

Wait for that new 22 lr pistol from Kel-Tec. If you're spending $1,200 on a pistol, get a Silencerco Maxim 9.

Hahaha. Dude. You're not making your case any better. If you can't afford a round that can cost as little as $0.30 per round, you shouldn't own guns. You should focus on not getting kicked out of your section 8 housing

>If you can't afford a round that can cost as little as $0.30 per round, you shouldn't own guns.
Is that why you don't have any?

lol it's to easy to make poor people mad.

You know, I have over a thousand dollars of guns on my desk currently. I have one gun on my desk. You have zero in your entire home.

I'm not mad because I'm poor, but because you are acting like you know anything about ammunition or firearms, when you have never paid for ammo.

Then post them fucking lying faggot. Or keep shitposting. I don't really care cause I know you won't

k done. Post yours

Attached: usp is superior.jpg (4032x2268, 2.44M)

i dunno man old jap cars are fun try a miata

Well props for backing your shit up. I’ll give you that. First person to do so. Here’s my fudd gun

Attached: 856B6F09-9068-4F75-9C3C-1F97168290CF.jpg (4032x3024, 2.1M)

what makes the difference so big?

Fudd genocide now.

>can get 3 9mm for the price of a single round of 5.7.

yeah I would say thats expensive when its a niche ammo thats only good for low grade body armor.

It is hammer fired.

> pistol round that costs as much as 45ACP
fixed.

Pmr30 a shit
Fn 5.7 overpriced but gud.
Good ergos and balance. Just stock up on ammo if you buy one. Spend 1k on the gun, 100 on a quality holster, 500 or so on bulk ammo.

Yes. I just wish they made a compact cc variant, or even that FN made more 5.7x28mm pistols.

>stock up on ammo
Is there a specific reason for this beyond the usual preparedness? Would FN ever stop manufacturing the round or something?

Do NOT spread the meme that it's reloadable. FN has a proprietary laqcuer for feeding reliability that they will NOT sell and reloaded 5.7 has claimed more than one hand. High pressure round that does NoT lend itself to reloading.

Bought one since I thought it was neat. Surprised how much I like it. Accurate and low recoil with a pretty damn good cap. Its also light. Ammo could be cheaper, but its not the worst thing in the world.

>20+1 mag
>you get 3 magazines when you buy it
>ammo is like 1750 fps
>can defeat level II (or is it lvl 3) armor
>good build quality
>ambi, good ergos

now what i want is a 5.7x28 AR that uses P-90 mags and has the magwell rounded out to look more natural.

Attached: ar_five-seven_angled_cc_v2_whitebg_1000w.jpg (1000x461, 34K)

Shit is huge, do you CC that? Guess I can go with full size

.22 mag is kinda expensive for what it is, and it fouls up semi-auto actions pretty badly. its why the PMR carbine was such a flop.

Convert a G19 or G17 to .22 TCM. You get better velocities, ammo is the same price, and the gun would be cheaper. Plus you can use 9mm like normal if you want. Downside is you lose a few rounds of capacity (but do gain the ability to use 33rd mags) and maybe cool factor.

.223 is half the price of that. I can reload .308 with match bullets for that price. It’s expensive for the performance you get.

Where do you put your trigger finger when it is not on the trigger? Because for me the safety location is right under my trigger finger when practicing proper trigger discipline.

It's pretty thin so it fits AIWB well. Does impede sitting tho