Pairs nicely with a large cold glass of Onions Bridge ™. What are some of your favorite pairings Jow Forums?

Pairs nicely with a large cold glass of Onions Bridge ™. What are some of your favorite pairings Jow Forums?

Attached: 719017552_1.jpg (500x451, 16K)

Attached: 1555717849374.png (434x524, 244K)

I usually pair a half gram of meth with a blunt to stop me from ruining my mini blinds but I got two tabs of acid atm. Probably gonna drop those and bust out the pipe later on.

My big fat cock and your wife's asshole.

CZlet detected

Wrong thread
>
Here you go friend

The CZ meme makes no sense to me. It only seems to be based around CZ handguns. Nobody gets upset if you post an Evo.

Attached: ScorpCarbFauxSuppFDEWeb.png (1070x713, 87K)

For some reason Czech guns are the targets of some of the most forced memes of any guns, remember when VZ2008's were like $400 and you couldn't go into a single thread without someone saying VZ's were haunted?

Because cz polymer guns aren’t any better than glocks or a vp9 but reddit/poorfags are obsessed with them because they’re cheaper.

scorpions are based.

Looks like a SCAR and ACR had a baby with the wrong number of chromosomes.

Blame r/weekendgunnit
Czoy memes=redditer. We've never had a problem with czs as far back as I can remember, but around summer 2016 we had migrants shitting up the place trying to force memes. Also, Cz and Czechs fucking HATE commies, and you can see how this angers reddit and weekendgunnit, seeing as they're hyper leftist.

tl;dr blame newfag noguns.

I'm upset. Stupid CBs I hate those guys.

Pairs nicely with a bottle of Jack

Attached: [email protected] (2000x1166, 131K)

Spotted the P10C owner

>>>/r*ddit/

>Everyone who makes fun of something is leddit
SUMMMMMER TIIIIIIIME TIME TIME. There's always been shitposting kiddo, that's why this place is the asshole of the internet. Sorry for your choice in firearms

Its a forced meme. I guarantee you it was one single person trying to force it, around 2016 is when it popped up. Everyone called him a fag but he kept going, and eventually some others picked it up.
There has never been any real issue anyone could point out about CZ weapons except machine marks on the inside of the slide.

>imblygin I even own a CZ
Your shitposting could at least be original.

>One person forced meme conspiracy
Or maybe a multitude of people realize CZ are the /v/ fanboys of Jow Forums and enjoy trolling them, because it's easy
My former shitposts kept getting reported to janny, who promptly deleted. This is a board for SERIOUS discussion only, no memes or fun allowed on 4clan

>because its easy
No, because its annoying and fucking stupid, which is liable to piss anybody off. I don't even own a CZ.
Maybe we like conversation to be about guns themselves and not retard X vs Y meme bullshit like so many other boards devolve into.

... you make it sound appealing

You sound mad user...are you sure you're not a CZ owner?