I guess he really is pro gun after all

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj8c3xrtVRw

Attached: 1554353075188.jpg (367x367, 27K)

... and anti-white.

Attached: 1537850453349.jpg (589x411, 63K)

>Being this tone-deaf to public relations

Boomers...

the right to breed niggers into slavery and fuck over the country shall not be infringed

>hating black people is a requisite to liking arms.
the Jow Forums crossboarders need to go.

Obviously meant for

You can eat a fat dick, faggot

fucking commie

We would, but you goddamn Jow Forums fucks keep gobbling them up while screaming about how you aren’t gay.

This board was objectively better before the 2016 election and it was still dogshit then.

Here's your (you), shareblue shill

>Implying blacks don't have rights

The 14th amendment wants to know your location

>Implying blacks don't have rights
>wants to know your location maymay
That's not the implication, you braindead zoomer.

Dude, doesn't he live in Tennessee? I live in Kentucky and see Confederate flags all of the time. If you hate the Confederate flag, go move to Massachusetts or California.

regardless, the confederate flag thing is sort of like people deciding to talk about jesus at gun rights events. its not really appropriate

um there's this thing called optics sweaty

>"we think there shouldn't be any firearms restrictions on adults. If an adult is too dangerous to have a gun he or she should be in jail."
>"except for bumpstocks."

Attached: anger 03.jpg (493x500, 57K)

>I don't support every stance that the NRA takes
You are being to obvious, shill

Attached: Divide and Conquer.png (1474x776, 213K)

Southerners were too lazy and cheap to pay workers so they hired niggers and effectively ruined this country long ago. Doesn't help some stupid inbred retard shot Lincoln before he could deport all the niggers back to Africa, causing radical republicans to gain power.

You dumb fucks should have enslaved the Irish.

What happened to ak operator's union?

>What happened to ak operator's union?
Nothing. Rob Ski still makes videos. That user's a fucking /leftypol/ troll who posts these bullshit images all the time (there are pages of his shit in archive). Safely ignore and warn others.

Attached: 1550337816691.jpg (712x1791, 153K)

This.

>some stupid inbred retard
funny (and accurate) way to describe a jewish man

>Your average "muh confederacy" nigger
>White

Attached: 1467056136438.png (558x744, 428K)

Kys you stormnigger, black people are an untapped demographic that conservatives could get to support firearms rights. You Jow Forumsfaggots are the reason they vote like blue retards.

Attached: 1550036479980.jpg (722x712, 80K)

So, if racists just stopped being racist, the vast quantites of basketball-Americans would somehow just stop desiring free shit? Do tell me how you are going to convince Detroit to vote red. While you're at it, tell me how you plan for that to improve anything as long as Republicans continue to support Israel.

The game is rigged.

What the fuck are you on about nigger, it's a popular image because it gets across the gist of why seemingly innocuous gun community e-celebs are
so often criticized without reason on the board. For anyone who's actually watched the content of the people being attacked, it's obvious how little it makes sense, for outsiders, it could be convincing.

>That user's a fucking /leftypol/ troll
If anything, I come from 8 Jow Forums, faggot.

>who posts these bullshit images all the time
Yeah, that's why I use 10 different file names and post with different post formatting every time. I've been at it for 7 months, obviously being the only one to ever have downloaded that screenshot.

>untapped demographic that conservatives could get to support firearms rights
>People voting against your rights is actually good, because you COULD get them to vote FOR your rights!
Niggers vote dem because dems promise them the most low-effort solutions to their self induced problems - ie: the govt will fix it!

>You Jow Forumsfaggots are the reason they vote like blue retards.

Black will always vote for the party of gibs. This is why they voted overwhelmingly democrat even in the 20's and 30's when democrats were the party of cross burning and lynch mobs. If you want blacks to vote republican, then you must offer them more free money than the democrats.

>Imagine being this retarded
Please go back to Jow Forums you nogunz faggots

>They responded to my post!!!11!!!
>Oh shit what do I do... I don't have any rebuttal!!
>I'll just call them no gunz and say go back to Jow Forums!

Post yours.

Attached: IMG_20190218_134731.jpg (3024x4032, 2.75M)

:^)

Attached: 20190413_011500.jpg (4032x3024, 3.5M)

>If anything, I come from 8 Jow Forums, faggot.
So fuck off back to (lefty)Jow Forums commie.
Post a pic of your gun!

this 100%

You have to go back

Attached: 1448574665219.png (533x622, 26K)

user you can't attempt to flex on someone with your GUN OWNERSHIP and post a fucking .22

Cuck

Attached: 1508875779740.png (1314x752, 641K)

Fag

Attached: 1548154980512.gif (1058x503, 168K)

Jow Forums totally fucking destroyed... haha get fucked you whores

Jow Forums always hated niggers

>Southerners were too lazy and cheap to pay workers so they hired niggers and effectively ruined this country long ago.
What are colonials?

Goddamn you're dumb as hell if you don't even know that there were tons of black people, slaves and free, in the colonies way before the South had any identity or economy.

>Jow Forums always hated niggers
Jow Forums always recognized the difference between niggers and black people.

lol wrong, Jow Forums has always been Jow Forums lite

oh bullshit. you fuckers INJECT the politics and racism into every goddamn other board. You're starved for attention and you demand it everywhere you go.

please tell us how politics are not involved in many hobbies - you want guns? need some pro-guns party, want some fun with cars? you can't have anti-car party in power. Want to jerk off to pictures of girls? you need gov that doesn't ban it like in UK. Want play vidya? you can't say some things or have fun like you used to because left pushed too hard. Want to talk about books? you will have different philosophies and ways of life confronted. You literally cannot have a hobby or interest without some connection to politics these days, that's why it's not Jow Forums
injecting everything everywhere, it's just simple discussion of different views and some people can't handle some things so they start to whine. It's literally like pic said.

>That one person saying that black people are some untapped political wing
Yeah, nah.
Years of social conditioning, black social memes, college-pushed narratives of whites being part of the institution inherently, a dependance on social care and single mother rates pretty much tell a story that even if every conservative turned over ass backwards for a fucking for the blacks, they'd still likely hate white people and their politics.

No

nice word vomit but you're missing the point kiddo

oh yeah it has newfag. Scroll through the 10 pages of Jow Forums and I guarantee you'll find a racist thread. Been that way for many years now.

Yeah, you really convinced me with that spectacular, intricate, nuanced and logical argument.

>hitting every single racist trope
10/10 stormfag

your rambling response deserves no better.

I'm going to say the n-word.

Sorry I didn't do reddit spacing for you so you can actually read or understand what is written. You can't even tell me a single argument why you are right and expect Jow Forums to just change? Oh right you probably just want things to get banned. Discussions on Jow Forums have often Jow Forums topics because they are connected to politics, simple as that, sorry that mods don't ban opinions/threads you don't like.

god damn old yankees will just always be yankees

Nezha, beat you to it!

Attached: 1490352165458.jpg (427x427, 23K)

Call me a stormfag or not, the fact that blacks are polarized by social issues within their own community and how they're getting instigated by college/university thinktanks into seeing white people as a collective against them, along with police makes it very likely that the majority will not find much solace in conservatives being open to blacks. I was just using lingo/jargon for the sake.

Sure you'll get some support from blacks but as a community, let's not be delusion. Just fucking look at fergerson or whatever the fuck that town was after that dude's shooting. They'll destroy their own communities on this shit.

I guess it does get boring preaching to the choir in Jow Forums doesn't it? Gotta venture out to get some quality trolling.

Trolling in what way?
What have I said which is incorrect? Do you seriously think that once republicans/right-wingers stop having racist thoughts/policies blacks will suddenly turn red? The last forty fucking decades are pretty much evidence of that not being the case. It's not even Jow Forums tier it's just using your fucking brain.

>once republicans/right-wingers stop having racist thoughts
you never will though will you?

What the fuck is that a sort of question? The whole thing is here is that the whole "hurrdurr just stop that it will magically change a demographic's view on politics" is fucking stupid.

Stop trying to dodge the problem you sly cunt.

but it's a moot point because the racist dirtbags that have taken over the right and, by direct fucking extension the gun community, are never, ever going to accept dark-skinned folks.

>tfw when you realize that black folks becoming pro gun en masse would bring back strict gun control in less than 2 weeks

Attached: ezgif-1-7ed340b86c5a.gif (300x200, 1.89M)

You're arguing as if I ever made a point against that.

This is why there's no path forward but to put you dumb faggots on a wall shortly before you find out what .45 tastes like.
>you gave a different opinion? I'm shutting down my frontal lobe, disagree man bad".
Fucking dangerous game, man

You literally do not know history. This isn't a situation where it's like "okay you got this wrong" you're literally fabricating an outright fantasy

INTERNET TOUGH GUY ALERT! INTERNET TOUGH GUY ALERT!

No, he's just shamelessly flinging shit because how dare you have a logical thought process for the belief that maybe, just maybe, niggers aren't actually 100% equal

and I never said you didn't. You're just a good exhibit of the point.

just proving my point there champ

See, right there. I gave you a chance to calm the fuck down and interact honestly, and this is the shit you come back at me with. You're like a feral animal, frothing at the mouth. It's real sad when a pet has to die but sometimes you have no choice

>This is why there's no path forward but to put you dumb faggots on a wall shortly before you find out what .45 tastes like.
>calm the fuck down and interact honestly

Attached: 1551575379702.gif (350x368, 1.99M)

agreed. its so annoying. blax could vote red but nooooo

Yes, that you deflect with a greentext is all the proof I need for anyone around to see that YOU are the one being an unreasonable cunt here

>stop being so unreasonable even as I threaten you with execution

Attached: brutus clap.gif (264x149, 1.96M)

You're the ardent racist refusing to change your viewpoint man
Look, there you go again. "I utterly refuse to interact with the other side and this gives me moral superiority". Well guess what faggot, the other side has guns, and your idea of the high ground? It has no physical cover. It doesn't even have concealment. You're gonna get fucking shredded because you can't handle the fact that nations exist for their demographic

>back to making threats

Attached: 1520543f2ac853c5403871391828.gif (500x250, 440K)

I'm not making threats, I'm telling you the cold reality of the situation that if you continue to try "legally" stealing the country, the country will change what "legal" means, all the way back to the shit we were founded on. Killing traitors and sellouts who can't appreciate a dangerous freedom when a comfortable slavery is right there waiting to be voted into power.

>hired

>I'm not making threats, but we're gonna kill you

Attached: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f667341706a79422e676966.gif (322x281, 1.43M)

Not really that different from going to an outsourcing agency, except poorfags today pretend they're not slaves because they have Netflix instead of field songs

wait wait wait...you're a NEET ain't ya?

>66 seconds apart
Classic.

yeah I hate it when I go into the office and I'm whipped and they take my family away.

I'm actually the biggest cartomizer manufacturer in the north east, if you vape thc, you've vaped the sweat from my nuts and the oil from cheap Chinese vacuum pumps

Attached: idiot.jpg (394x130, 9K)

>66 seconds apart.
Classic.
>le ebin slaveowners damaged their valuable goods meme
Even betfer

lol sure kid

>he cut the (You) a pixel short
Kek

you done goofed, deal with it
>slaves were treated wonderfully
bill o reilly is dat you?

Would you like me to explain in detail how no one else in the closest 4 states even have the machine I personally run to refine trim into lipids and fats? I don't give a fuck if you believe me nigger

Attached: 1554071747874.jpg (300x329, 24K)

making shit up might work on your parents but not on me child.

Based and antiracistpilled

Attached: 1467605431761.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

No, seriously, nigger, I could not care less whether you believe me or not. Anyone who looks at my orange stained hands knows what I do for a living, i fuckin reek and I have no time to do anything but drink and shitpost about my guns. You want to know why I'm a racist? I'm a fuckin pot dealer with better branding. Do you know how many niggers I see in a week? I live in New England for fucks sake, I'm like a magnet

lol you are a special kind of stupid

shoo shoo discord tranny