Do these actually work as good as people claim? does anyone on Jow Forums use one?

do these actually work as good as people claim? does anyone on Jow Forums use one?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

They just fling your gun across the room

why would you want to do that?

Always have a buddy carry with you. Then you fling your guns at each other.
Choreographed gunfights have +5 DMG

I use that as a concealed pocket for passport, keys and a roll of extra cash when visiting pickpocketing countries. Surprisingly comfy to wear, not joking. Also better to use than a money belt, just don't stuff it too full.

This is actually a legit great idea. Thanks user.

Attached: 1551425065382.gif (444x250, 2.63M)

not all of us have tiny dick and balls

try tinder

This is a better use than the intended use desu

Too bad you have to wear ill-fitting grandpa pants to conceal that. Wal-Mart discount jeans and Hagar slacks kinda kill any "cool factor" given by packing a Desert Eagle.

Honestly, just wear a light jacket and wear a shoulder holster.

yeah I hear you, wearing skinny jeans and hiding my vape is hard enuff. You want to go to starbucks with me sometime you and I seem like friends?

Attached: 1523132244496.jpg (835x776, 140K)

>he cares about being cool
Just take the dad pill, get married and carry in a fanny pack. Anything else is childs play.

I am 40. In just a few short glorious years I am switching to Velcro sneakers. I already wear a giant straw hat to cover my bald dome. Living the dream!

Is this the current parrot speak now? Wear at least MC Hammer level baggy pants or you can't be a Jow Forumsool kid?

Hell yeah brother

gross

Trooper 2 owner reporting in.

It's comfy, conceals safely, but it's hard to reliably draw from. Impossible to draw from seated. It is, therefore, a fucking piece of shit.

This makes me feel like I didn't completely waste $70. Thanks, m8.

Kek

>appendix carrying a Deagle brand Deagle.
I can think of no better visual metaphor for insecure male overcompensation.

Gross?
There is nothing more delightful than easily fastened shoes, a non-sunburned head and pants with room in the crotch.
P.S. You will one day realize that not only you aren't cool, but you never were to begin with.
Something to look forward to!

This is Jow Forums, you aren't cool unless you are CC'ing an illegal SBR chambered in .375 chey tac throughout eastern europe wearing a flecktarn jacket, crye precision pants and a boonie hat with an extra mag underneath.

My people!

Attached: 1532017715754.jpg (1024x995, 158K)

boomer posting is v boring

Then why respond to it?
Apparently you haven't anything better to do.
Tuckered out from squeezing into your painted on lady jeans?

you sound like a chick

Attached: C5MEVSc.gif (400x400, 479K)

Hmm, good idea user.

My nigger.

Wow, god forbid I appreciate a little taper in my pant leg. You folks realize that there are more cuts available than denim sausage casings and zoot suit pants, right?

The whole point of carrying a Deagle Brand Deagle is looking cool, because it sure as shit isn't about reliability or practicality, so wearing slovenly clothes is counterproductive.

high speed, low drag

>projection

>tinder
only if it's a roastie, otherwise try grindr

Pro tip: elastic laces.

Attached: m_5c6c6260035cf17487e591d1.jpg (580x580, 147K)

The straw hat is good, but I recently upgraded to a crushable Stetson. Can’t get comfortable in socks with sandals, though; Any advice?

I like my work boots with a zipper on the side

Very clever

Attached: 1555764694160.gif (235x240, 2.05M)

>there are only two sizes of pants