Be college student

>Be college student
>Be in ROTC-Army Reserve
>Work Part-time job on side
>Tell boss you will have drill over the weekend.
>be shocked when boss asks if you can come in after drill on Saturday late instead of not showing up period.
>be scared to lose job
>*big sigh* “yeah sure”
> tell boss training starts at 0500 and ends at 1900.
>arrive at 2045 to work.
>Boss punishes you for arriving late after having strenuous combat training and keeps you until 2am knowing you have work at 10am.
>Boss hints that you are lying and do not actually do military shit.

What do?

Attached: F9030DF0-75A0-4519-8E80-044497B2FE20.jpg (750x745, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dol.gov/vets/programs/userra/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill your boss

Embezzle as much as you can from the business and blame it on him, create evidence of him doing so.

Show him your massive gaping asshole

collect evidence and contact a USERRA rep. This will completely ruin your relationship with your boss though.

Try to inform him of your rights while on military leave. If he still doesn't understand I think a USERRA rep can give him a nice talk before taking real legal action. If you work at a small business less than 20 something employees you may not have any rights also.

Does this part time job have any benefits or pay worth a damn?
If not, kill your boss for the practice as another user auggested.
You are in the Army to learn how to be a killer aren't you?
It comes naturally to some people .
Weird, that the Army doesn't want them though.
Sighs.

Are you trying to go back to prison?

The Army wants zogbots and negro women. Join your state Nat Guard

Tell your boss to suck it and shove it

>ROTC-Army Reserve
Boss seems like a marine chad who is toughing you up.

Someone actually pays attention to my blog posting?
Aiding and abetting or Conspiring could be a charge, if user flips out.
Waiting for the day some Feebs show up to question me.
Some RNC fundraising dude called me a couple of days ago thinking I would be so happy about the Meuller Report that I would donate another $100..... I am on that list.
Told him DT stabbed us gun owners in the back with the Bumpstock Ban, didn't push through the Hearing Protection Act, National Conceal Carry Reciprocity, and handed out 750,000+ work permits to illegal immigrants claiming asylum, that I would rather spend my $100 on bullets for the day that the shooting lying Republicans and Communist Democrats Starts. Oh, and tell Lindsey Grahm to shove that red flag up his ass. ..... Silence.
How long do you think my dogs have to live?

cant you just show him a copy of your orders and training schedule

>I knew this day would come

Just come to France bru we have worker's rights here.

tell the fire department so the vets there know.

they'll tell the vets on the police force then let his business burn down.

Kek, this.

Stop posting on Jow Forums , contact your commander (not the make believe one but your actual sworn in officer ) and inform him/her over the issue. Also, contact userrA and start looking for another job. You are a fucking retard for agreeing to work on a drill weekend, Dont ever make plans on a drill weekend, specially if you're an officer or youre training to become one. If you were my cadet I would smoke the dog shit out of you for being fucking retarded and also rip your employer a new one for doing this to you. Know your rights and know that you're not just some faggot trying to get a college credit but you're training to lead people and be a leader, speak the fuck up.
now go to the front leaning and stay there for 5 minutes for being a fucking idiot and contact userrA immedialty.

t.Sour boomer 11B E6

/thread

have sex with his wife

recruit his youngest into the military

Attached: DS_ILPCW4AIi7pK.jpg (630x462, 60K)

it was just a tele marketer...you think its an actual government employee form the RNC!

Attached: _beavis_0.jpg (180x360, 9K)

Heh, it's fun to bully zoomers

Just get a note from your commander you mouth breathing retard. Holy shit! I can't believe this wasn't your first thought, but it makes sense you're trying to commission.

Get a note from your commander and a copy of your drill schedule and hand those to him. That way he wont think you're just making it up on random days to try to get out of work.

When the first post is the best post.

some seriously schizo posting here

They don’t care about a note from my commander. They have my drill schedule and I told them verbally . I can’t in immediately after training because they’d write me up. They figured, oh he gets out at 2000. Let’s make him stay til 0200 for screwing us over over on manpower.

Was it some small business? Everyone that I have worked for that employs 10-25 people tends to forget that their employees are actual human beings and not rental machines, so you really have to put your foot down on them when they start asking you to bend your life around their whims.

No it is a popular dave and busters type place.

dol.gov/vets/programs/userra/
your boss is about to lose his job, most likely

nothing. its a lame part time job and you'll be doing it for only a little while. If your boss wants to pick a fight you can get get confirmation that you are in the military and get his ass in trouble. Hes just mad he cant abuse you like the other wagies and will be leaving him to wallow in his own bullshit

>a census taker once tried to test me...

Attached: wojaklecter.jpg (350x304, 25K)

this is the right answer. you fucked up OP. training days are full days. if this was your first or maybe second drill and you didn't know, i'd go easy on you. your unit should have given you a training schedule. it's not something you're owed, but it'd be nice to know how full the days are if you're new.

that said: get a new job. your boss is an idiot, he deserves to have no employees. you see how bad leadership works now?