Croatian edition.

Pastebin:
pastebin.com/gs6mLNik

Guide:
scribd.com/document/382993265/gitgud-1-rev2-1

Attached: croats.jpg (1800x1200, 961K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/M704501A5
thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/john-boch/springfield-armorys-gun-rights-turn-around
ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?DocNum=1657&GAID=14&DocTypeID=SB&LegID=104404&SessionID=91
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is going to sound like retarded bait but I'm genuinely curious:
If capacity and shootability are the only thing that matters, hence why 9mm > .45 and such, then why not carry a .22 or .380? Most people strongly advise against carrying these if you're using anything but a pocket pistol. But why not, given the previous logic?

>hence why 9mm > .45 and such

>laughs in H&K

Attached: IMG_5352s.jpg (2016x1072, 766K)

.22 is straight out because rimfire is inherently unreliable. As are almost all the guns made for .22lr. And a grand total of one even has capacity on part with 9mm.

Find me a .380 with a factory 15 round magazine. Also .380 can fail to make reliable penetration with hollowpoints. Your premise doesn't even begin to work even if .380 had acceptable performance, because there aren't .380s with superior capacity.

gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/M704501A5

Because there is a point of diminishing returns where either a bullet's wound channel is too small or it doesn't penetrate deeply enough to be effective* in sidelong shots or shots through barriers/bones.
*"Effective" being sufficient penetration to hit a heart through an arm, or break bone/achieve CNS disruption, or great enough expansion to cause a large, dangerous wound cavity after passing through an arm or barrier

9mm can reliably expand, penetrate 14", break bones, and dump all it's energy into a target without overpenetrating. So can pretty much any pistol caliber "above" 9mm to a point, but at the expense of lower capacity and more recoil.

.380 can either penetrate 14" or expand but generally not both, and can leave a decent wound cavity and sometimes break bone. It doesn't really have much recoil or low capacity but most .380s tend to be single stack. Probably because the diameter is nearly the same as 9mm so mags would be the same size if double stack, so why not just bump up to 9mm at that point.

.22 can penetrate 14" but can't expand, doesn't (often) break bones and doesn't leave much of a wound cavity. It has little recoil and low capacity because the rimmed case is difficult to make reliable past ~10 rounds and that's a BIG negative for .22 defensive use in general; reliability.

tl;dr 9mm is a legit do-all full power pistol cartridge that also happens to have the best capacity and recoil characteristics of the major pistol calibers.

I am not an expert disregard everything I just typed. I alternate between 9mm and .380 for carry.

Attached: grock crip.jpg (1500x1000, 287K)

Comes down to ballistics as well. .22LR is rimfire so it's considered unreliabe. .380 (aka 9mm short) offers absolutely nothing over 9mm. Capacity, power, etc is all inferior to 9mm. There are so many types of ammo loads for 9mm that on a ballistics level, it can compete with .40 S&W, .45 ACP, etc. Until you start getting into hot/special loads for those calibers too. Then it circles back around do you want higher capacity or not. I personally have a Beretta M92FS with 2x 18 round mags of 147gr 9mm hollow points.

What's the HK equivalent to a glock19?

Attached: 25498019_1559310937494593_7066888456876793536_n.jpg (960x842, 65K)

What the fuck do you think you're doing?

>crappy trigger
>one type of trigger pull
>no safety
>g19 sized
>really reliable
H&K p2000 light lem.

Oh and inb4 H&K VP series. Those don't count.

I have a glock19, a shield 9, a cz85b and I'm told I need an HK or I'm a fag. My CZ is my full size, I carry my shield in my left boot with a belt clip. My Glock is on my bedside. Kinda curious on the HK offerings.

Attached: 17758d1387687664-interested-p2000-p2000-g19.jpg (600x658, 84K)

>cz85b

Attached: 1516408879372.gif (800x371, 125K)

mk23

Don't you have another, more suitable board to go be a nogunz retard on?

If I was ever going to blow money on a .45... it's not gonna be a 1911.

Attached: HK_M23_1_0002.jpg (800x455, 111K)

Am I misunderstanding, or do you think the mk23 is a 1911?

It means I'm not buying a 1911 made by a faggot Mormon. I'd much rather have a teutonic tool infused with Vril because it is crafted by the master race.

Attached: 1542614830786.png (627x627, 416K)

Good, carry on

m8 it is the VP9 in spades git real

Attached: greenp9.jpg (1100x1650, 460K)

Hi Jow Forumsomrades, yuropoor here (so bear in mind i dont have a lot of access to guns for trying etc when deciding what to buy, apart from hardcore IPSC stuff).

So, any experience with the Remington R1 Enhanced in 9mm?

Im considering it as a my full size SAO handgun. I already own a G26 and a HK-USP compact (so no more plastic guns) and i like the idea of a 1911 but cant stand buying a fuddyfive.

I also like the Delta Elite; but i cant justify the 10mm for the use i want it for.

Attached: pistola-remington-1911-r1-enhanced-9mm-parabellum.jpg (458x458, 26K)

Also, its like 1000€ here; which is expensive but no so much as other stuff. Other guns that are like 750$ in the US usually are like 1250€ here...

you are misunderstanding, read it again

How much of a difference in shooting characteristics does a match weight make with a pistol?

Thoughts on the new Sig P225?

Attached: P225.jpg (3264x2448, 2.2M)

Single stack Sig Sauer is always a good thing.

What should I buy next, Jow Forums? I want either a magnum revolver (probably a GP100 in .357 with a long-ass penis compensating barrel) a polymer striker fired 9mm (CZ P10C or P10S, or maybe a P320)

I already have a CZ75 which is my main handgun.

>I'm told I need an HK or I'm a fag.
It's not incorrect

>match weight
What exactly do you mean by this? A steel-framed handgun will be heavier, and will therefore have greater inertia and move less under the same amount of force as a lighter aluminum or polymer handgun, resulting in less felt recoil, which results in faster re-acquisition of sights and faster accurate follow up shots.

The difference in felt recoil between, say, a Glock and a full-steel CZ75 with the same load is pretty significant. The obvious downside is weight = more difficult or uncomfortable for carry, but a competition shooter doesn't really care.

Attached: IMG_20190306_234449.jpg (3840x2160, 2.38M)

>85b
my nigger

literally the only difference between the 85b and 75b is ambidextrous controls, you fucking autist.

Attached: cz85 internet safe.jpg (1817x1006, 249K)

whats a good price for HK longdick 23?

A revolver would spice things up, but it also means budgeting for another caliber of ammo.
Meanwhile, a striker gun would share the same stock of 9mm that your current gun has, simplifying logistics, but a striker-fired gun isn't that much different either.

>any cz

Attached: 1516248705720.gif (665x800, 111K)

I don't so much care about buying a new type of ammo; I shoot a shitload of 9mm anyways so I'm already buying it in bulk. I don't have a problem buying bulk .38 and/or .357 too.

>shoots self in leg reholstering glock

Attached: 1397007392067.jpg (316x464, 43K)

>tfw want cool pistols but all I could afford was Shield 9mm
I'd love a P2000 or a Hi Power

Attached: 20190421_023146.jpg (3024x1700, 2.88M)

I have a P2000 LEM in 357 sig, and I like carrying my Shield more. It's definitely more concealable, and much easier to shoot.

Nobody cares about your shitty forced meme.

The coolest pistol is the one you practice with the most often. Autists here will get into minmax-y arguments, but a $50 beat to shit hi-point in the hands of a competent shooter is better than a Q5 steel frame in the hands of someone who leaves it on the shelf and never practices. Save money on the gun, spend money on ammo, and buy something cool when you can afford it and your fundamentals are good enough to really make it sing.

any glock

Attached: shot_in_the_dick.jpg (600x222, 37K)

Anybody in this thread bought/shot a CZ97? I'm thinking about picking one up.

How much nicer is an MR73 compared to a Model 19 of some kind? I know MR73s are really sought after but $3k for a revolver seems ridiculous.

Anytime you spend that much money, you're gonna hit diminishing returns. Yeah, they're going to be damn near perfect fit-and-finish, with great triggers, but they're mostly an exercise in money-burning for those with more cash than sense.

Worth about 1000, you probably won't find one under 1800

Make sure you handle one in person first if you're thinking of buying online. I wanted one too until I realized the trigger reach is obscenely long for handlets like myself, making the DA pull nigh impossible, and that's with the very thin factory aluminum grips. Not such an issue if you get the safety version and keep it cocked and locked I guess.

Can anyone recommend a decent compact carry gun. Preferably all metal that holds st least 10 rounds?

Great pistol. But god do I hate that trigger guard mag release.

>go shooting yesterday
>instantly appreciate my handguns
>get home
>instantly start shopping for a new gun

How do I increase my “I’m satisfied after shooting” refractory period?

Attached: B620AC01-E2B3-4125-AE52-6EE6E1DE4280.gif (500x283, 1.73M)

Masturbate at the range

Burt I'm going to copy what you did there with the grip panels

Anybody know if these have any issues with parts breaking?

Attached: D34CD421-9F2F-4211-90B0-9CFEDEC50A9D.png (1070x713, 190K)

all guns have issues with parts breakage if you shoot enough rounds. it's not something to be concerned about.

Just picked up a new SR1911 for $480. How I do /hg/?

Does anyone have experience with Wolff .45? Every thread I've checked so far says it's fine, but I still feel the need to ask before I buy a brick of the stuff.

The trigger return spring will break a few hundred to a thousand rounds before some other designs but still >10k pulls and probably closer to 20k. That's the only issue I've heard of with them, and seems to be endemic to all Omega-trigger CZs. You should be replacing your springs around that point anyway.

It's dirty and not very accurate but has a lower dud rate than a lot of cheap brass-cased stuff. I haven't seen a 1911 choke on it yet but some of the polymer, external-extractor guns have some difficulties with steel cased ammo in general.

Hello /hg/,

I'm considering getting a Springfield OSP. Anyone have one or have fired one?

I want a "full sized" pistol, with a threaded barrel, and silencer height irons. If there are other recommendations please share.

Is wouldn't even think about touching a springfield and neither should you.

I own an XD and it's great. Could you explain your reasoning?

Attached: soyz75.jpg (923x850, 56K)

What are the other options for 1911, with prices if you don't mind?

Which match weight for which gun? If it's the aluminum one for HKs I'm guessing you're talking about, it does literally nothing. It's just for looks.

This is worse than Milhouse at this point

Bersa Thunder Plus? Beretta/Stoeger 8000/Cougar L. Smith & Wesson 69XX series. CZ P-01 I guess if you consider a full grip "compact."
Compact double stack metal guns aren't common.

WHAT that's one of the best features!

Gopher it. The colored panels on black don't look as good as black panels on colored frames tho.

He thinks Springfield is shady politically so he's holding a grudge for the rest of his life despite never having bought a Springfield (or likely any gun to be h), but he's kept his head in the sand or is deliberately lying to you about Springfield's subsequent redemption.
thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/john-boch/springfield-armorys-gun-rights-turn-around

I have no opinion about the OSP

Kek. CZ fags are doomed

>He thinks Springfield is shady politically so he's holding a grudge for the rest of his life
I would have been ok with this as an excuse or a reason. Boycotting is one of the most effective ways of punishing gun manufacturers on shady dealings. Reading the link you provided it does seem they were in the wrong and tried to make amends for it which is a pretty big plus in my book. Again, not dead set on the OST but it's one of the stronger considerations since I've owned their products and have liked the quality, feel, reliability, and price.

Is there a gun in the OST category that you could recommend?

Any of you lads have these Super Boomer specials?

Attached: IMG_20190421_154407.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

The front sights on my Rugers are black as shit and I can't see them in the dim indoor range I go to. What should I use to brighten them up a bit? Would nail polish work, or should I use acrylic hobby paint like some people seem to do?

That's a totally legit opinion to have after knowing what they did AND how they tried to fix it, respect to you if you want to boycott SA. But user didn't know. They never do. They just hear "hurr sig bad" "hurr sprongfelt bad" "hurr taurus bade" and parrot it for years.

I personally think SA spending money to educate voters against their lobby group's bill, SA firing everyone in the lobby group and dismantling it, and SA's subsequent work and money donations to pro-2A causes in IL more than make up for their initial support of SB-1657.

So you're looking for an optics ready pistol with a threaded barrel, tall sights, in full size? Sure there are several of those. Arex Rex Zero 1 Tactical, Sig has their RX line I'm not sure if they come with threaded barrels but those are definitely available, S&W M&P C.O.R.E. which is a little long in the tooth and due for an M2.0 revamp (please please!), HK USP Tactical which doesn't have an optic mount but ticks the other boxes, Beretta APX Combat which I think doesn't have tall sights but you can buy them from Dawson, Walther Q4 Tac (no option for tall sights; rear sight replaced with optic), FN 509 and FNX Tactical, CZ Optics Ready family (threaded barrels available separately) or CZ Suppressor Ready (optics cuts done aftermarket), glocc MOS with aftermarket tall sights and barrel, ummm and Canik does one that I can't think of the name.

You want them black, so they contrast better with the lit target. Don't you? That's what bullseye shooters use.

You can use nail polish, crayon, paint pens, whatever. Some stuff is less durable.

Attached: babby blues.jpg (2000x1333, 463K)

bump

Maybe it has to do with Springfield both throwing gun owners under a bus *and* trading on an unearned reputation.

pic related

Attached: Springfield_Armory_logo.png (800x950, 213K)

I know what you're talking about. Got a bit of extremely fine sand on the very tip my M4's front sight post once, and it made for a nice bit of contrast.

Try a white tire marker, it's essentially a large crayon. Check your closest auto supply shop or see if a tire shop will give you a nub (but they'll think you're weird for asking). Easy to apply, easy to clean, resists the wet to a reasonable degree; can't spill or dry out in the bottom of your range bag, and you can keep one in a pocket or MOLLE webbing so that it's always on you, if you decide that's important.

>continues to ignore their reparations and be emotional about a corporation serving itself foremost
Like clockwork.

Attached: butthurt.png (361x358, 133K)

You're a good guy Burt, but being a corporate thrall is a bad look for you.

Good gun companies put their customers and values ahead of profits. It's one of the truly beautiful things about this industry. HK refuses to sell to the entire continent of Africa as well as Israel due to their hardline fascist beliefs for example. I respect that.

>You want them black, so they contrast better with the lit target. Don't you? That's what bullseye shooters use.
>dim indoor range
Put on your bifocals, Burt.

I never thought about tire markers. Thanks, mate.

>Good gun companies put their customers and values ahead of profits.

Burt's right about one thing, and that's that a corporation is not doing it's job if it doesn't put profit above all else. Whether or not you think that's a good thing depends entirely on how much you like being treated like an ambulatory wallet.

And if it puts its profit above me, I won't ever buy from them and they can wither and die for all I care. Free market bitch, it goes both ways. The company can be soulless hebrew husks like they're a cable company if they want. I'll just buy from a company that isn't shit in that case, there are plenty.

Now go engage in some sickening corporate BDSM somewhere else, watching you defend this garbage is sickening.

Is the finish on first gen XDs/HS 2000s really as bad as some people say?
I've been considering buying one now that SA is offering the 9mm models for around $300.
Was thinking I might just get one of the new M&P 2.0 compacts if this is the case.

I'd say get the M&P 2.0 anyway, since they have a bigger aftermarket than the XDs.

I think you may have mistaken my point. I was in no way defending Springfield's business practices, just pointing out that expecting a company to behave in a way that doesn't improve it's bottom line is laughable.

Springfield Inc. can go get fucked. They've run out of mulligans to take.

Some companies can afford to pander to customers, and those guys should be patronized and lauded. But some can't, some companies are in CT or CA or IL and can't afford to do that, they have to get shifty, they have to play the political game just to keep the doors open in a hostile environment. You CANNOT expect those companies to throw everything away in favor of customer support, it's corporate suicide.

Springfield did what they could to undo the "damage" they did.

Which really, what damage was it? SB-1657 failed. It was vetoed by the governor Bruce Rauner. So what's the legacy of Springfield's nefarious support of SB-1657? There is none. Just fleeting emotion experienced by gun owners.
ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?DocNum=1657&GAID=14&DocTypeID=SB&LegID=104404&SessionID=91

Like I said, if you know what Springfield (and RRA btw, let's not forget they were the other 50% of IFMA, you don't hear people shitting on RRA strangely) did, and you know what they did to undo what they did, and still want to boycott SA then that's noble.

But if you don't know, or you want to pretend SA stood by their lobby group's support of SB-1657 instead of fighting it you're a liar or a fraud and have no justification talking to people about that particular issue.

When I look at the complete issue, I see Springfield Armory (and RRA) doing MORE help afterward than the "damage" they did in the first place. Their good outweighs their bad.

I like B L A C K E D sights for target shooting what can I say

I never heard it was bad. My HS2000 looks great, no rust in the little corners and nooks like the sight dovetail and logos and it's pretty old.

>And if it puts its profit above me, I won't ever buy from them
I guess you have literally never bought a gun then. Or any product. Because that's the entire purpose of a corporation, to put profits above you. It's the sole reason they exist, to make money.

Attached: crock.jpg (2000x1333, 654K)

Ustase get out reeee

this, really the only reason I havent picked up a g19, capacity takes a hit but IMHO i prefer the ergos and the roll mark

>customer support
*customer first

Takes a hit compared to what? I carry a 15+2 extension in mine with one in the pipe. You can also carry the stick if you prefer lol

I can and will expect that, because the majority of gun companies do not behave like rights-eroding money leeches.

Magpul was gives out mags when states ban them. They also up and left their home state despite being offered exemptions.
Barret refuses to sell to California agencies for their infringement upon their citizens rights.
PSA could be charging a thousand dollars per rifle and have a far greater reputation simply because they charged more- but they don't, as their goal is to make the AR15 the most common and readily available firearm in the US.

You could write a book on it. Again, no, that isn't how the gun industry works. That's how trash heaps like Sig, the old backstabber Bill Ruger (whose heirs have unfucked his mistakes), Colt (who are now dying for it and losing everything to FN slowly but surely), and Springfield work. Springfield it should be noted have been shifty from the start, cashing in on a name and reputation they have nothing to do with.
>It's the sole reason they exist, to make money.
Incorrect, that's the lie they tell you and you believed.

I'm glad you still have this much faith in capitalism, but I can't say I share it.

All it takes is for everyone to quit making excuses for their master's transgressions like a whipped slave.

Seconded
M2.0s are like $380 and are better shooters imo

The lie that giant megacorporations dealing in 8-9 digit incomes and employing thousands of people tell me is that they exist to make money?

lol You're retarded and naive on multiple levels.

jesus, it's time to grow up user

Rimfire is unreliable and .380 won't give any increased capacity over 9mm due to same case circumference.

>lol You're retarded and naive on multiple levels.
Is it retarded and naive when those same companies themselves stand up for more than profit? Barrett is one of the top 5 grossing firearms companies in the US, and yet they're refusing orders to government agencies in an entire state on principle in defiance of profit.

You can and should expect better. Quit being a corporate shill.
Why? Outside of around 5 companies, gun companies aren't run by dirty shitbags who will do anything for profit. I'll buy from them and tell those shits to burn in hell with their money.

Stop replying to me nietzscheanon. It's super cringy.

Stop sucking corporate cock.
>it's a company's job to defy human rights in exchange for profit!
Gross.

Except PSA doesn't. Try being from MA and ordering an upper, they won't do it.

Acknowledging that the system is broken is hardly what I'd call "making excuses".

>nietzscheanon
lol hey user adopt this trip so we can filter you

not enough wood in here

Attached: 20190420_085608.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

The system is only broken because people keep buying from the people who betray them. It's like you fucks don't even believe the second amendment is an inalienable human right anymore, and those who would strip it from you are tyrants and servants of tyrants.
god is dead and we killed him

That's never an argument I made and also I told you to stop replying to me, you are bad with instructions. Putting words in peoples' mouths is something teenagers who can't form a logical argument do.

>der nill griffe
OH SHIT

Attached: nill griffe.jpg (2200x1467, 754K)

You said
>Some companies can afford to pander to customers, and those guys should be patronized and lauded. But some can't, some companies are in CT or CA or IL and can't afford to do that, they have to get shifty, they have to play the political game just to keep the doors open in a hostile environment. You CANNOT expect those companies to throw everything away in favor of customer support, it's corporate suicide.
So, it is right and proper for them to aid gungrabbers in the erosion of the right to keep and bear arms, if in so doing they can keep keep making money?

You'd have made a good camp guard Burt

glossy blued metal and wood just belongs together

Attached: 20190420_084616.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

>The system is only broken because the system is broken.

I don't want to be a dick but your ideology doesn't appear to be internally consistent. The capitalistic system is a societal construct, so if we all treat it like it's broken how is that at all different from it just being broken?

It's broken because we're broken. Be better and demand better.

Nevermind, I think I figured it out. This is the "communism isn't bad, everyone just did it wrong" argument, only for capitalism.