Jow Forums what the fuc/k/ is this?

Attached: images (7).jpg (500x264, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9bULArrKs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome to 5years ago

wdym

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear

Attached: 1540344377098.png (382x383, 181K)

The gun that single-handedly bankrupted USFA

JUST SPELL IT OUT FAGGOT
IT'S "WHAT DID YOU MEAN". HOW HARD IS THAT

my friend tells me this gun is the gun on the Gods, even though it's 22. lr

The future.

Attached: zip beast.jpg (1200x690, 93K)

A shitty and unsafe novelty gun. I like the idea of using the magazine itself as a grip, but the execution was awful.

FPBP

I think its biggest problem was that it doesn't have an ejector so the brass often (Very, very often) falls right back into the action.

That's fucking nothing compared with the fact you have to pretty much put your hand in front of the barrel to chamber a round.

Somewhere, someplace, there was a design team who pondered upon that and said "yeah, okay, that's a perfectly reasonable idea". Human beings never cease to amaze me.

It gets worse. Per the Gun Jesus video, the company was making high end SAA clones and doing reasonably well. They sold all of their tooling to get the capital to make this thing.

A stupid experiment made by an idiot who thought a plastic bolt would be able to cycle properly

Attached: (jamming intensifies).jpg (1200x1600, 159K)

based

youtube.com/watch?v=X9bULArrKs4

Based schizoposter

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A cereal box toy

/thread

Small manufacturer well known for good replica revolvers

Owner decides he wants to do something new and cool

Overinvests, overdesigns, no oversight, no experience in what he was making

Resulting product is interesting. Could have been much better, mix of good and bad ideas. Too many wheels reinvented for a first product in something he has no real experience developing, way too much novelty.

Company goes under, bye bye good cheap revolvers

IMO someone else could revisit this and make a "Fixed" one. The main issue is the carrier/bolt mass, more testing on reliable extraction, and unfucking the controls.

No shit, this would actually be kinda great for commiefuck states like CA and NY where pistol grips are banned now.

wdym