The one thing the California government hates more than assault weapons is ferrets...

>ferretsanonymous.com/checkpoints/checkpoints.html

The one thing the California government hates more than assault weapons is ferrets. How do we weaponize ferrets Jow Forums?

Attached: ferret.png (800x514, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.ashx?DocumentID=27337&inline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Strong amphetamines

As the old saying goes

>there aint nothing more vicious than an agitated barrel full of angry ferrets

you'd think commies would love their fellow rats

You have it all wrong, ferrets prey on rats. It makes perfect sense.

holy shit, that's fucking hilarious

Honestly weasels/polecats/stoats are one of the most vicious creatures on the planet. They have no qualms about taking prey much larger than themselves.

Attached: Stoat_killing_a_rabbit.jpg (293x200, 31K)

too bad they aren't big enough to take out commies

They'll fucking try.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

I don't care if people want them, but whats the appeal as pets? They chew stuff up, aren't particularly friendly and are nowhere near as domesticated or loving as a cat or dog. Seems weird to me.

Clearly we just have to get a few barrels full of angry tweaked out ferrets, and then we wait.

They're cute, make very little noise, love to chill in hammocks and act like slinkies when you hold them.

If you have a bunch of feed, they will guarantee that every single vermin will be devoured. Polecats go where cats can't.

They're very energetic and always find something to do, they never fail to entertain whereas a cat could just not give a shit for 90% of a day. Ferrets and chinchillas are in a hard tie for best cage pet.

>nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.ashx?DocumentID=27337&inline

The California government hates falconers even more than gun owners. Aspiring falconers have to jump through a ludicrous amount hoops, including regular random inspections of their facilities. I'm sure California would love to implement a similar burden on gun owners.

Coincidentally raptors also prey on rats.

Attached: 1920px-Red-tailed_hawk,_falconer's_bird.jpg (1920x1280, 448K)

You forgot the smell.

I DEMAND THE OFFICIAL ANIMAL OF Jow Forums BE MADE THE FERRET

And when the civil war begins, we become- Not wolverines- but Ferrets

Why the fuck does California hate ferrets? Other than California being a bunch of statists commie cunts? Are ferrets an invasive species or something? I'll never understand California's obsession with just banning as much shit as possible.

I drove into California several years ago when I had to stay with my parents for a little bit to help them with some medical stuff. Drove in down the 15 with them in a truck that I had also been planning to take to Wasteland Weekend. Had both of my ferrets in the passenger seat. Guy at the station went "cool" and waved me through.

But this is where you're wrong. They are intelligent little animals and can figure something out quickly. Imagine having a high energy dog for a few hours every day. A lot of people think that they're like Hamsters or something where you can throw them into a cage and take them out for 10 minutes to pet and put them back in and forget about them. They're like a dog. They need attention, they need to be socialized. I have mine trained. They know when they're called by name, I can play fetch with them and they're super affectionate. Anytime I sit on the couch to play Vidya they'll get up on the couch and lay with me.

A lot of the misconceptions comes from niggers and other poorfags buying them and not socializing them at all. The same type of people who buy a dog and proceed to lock it outside immediately and forget about it.

They don't smell that bad if you have their glands taken out. Which most of the retail sold ferrets will, they have a slight natural musk to them. A lot of people feed them really bad food, like the shit that you can get at Walmart. Which causes them to lose their hair and smell really fucking bad because they aren't getting anything they need. Other than that, every once and awhile you just need to wash their bedding and give their cage a wipe down with a warm, wet rag here and there. When peoples house reek because of them? They aren't cleaning out the litter box enough or using the wrong type of litter.

Attached: 1458698024010.png (414x421, 133K)

You can get the paper pellets, a bag of it at petsmart is like 8 dollars or so and it'll last you a good while. Clean it out every few days and you're set. Another common mistake is people letting their kids give them baths a lot because most ferrets will like to play in the water. Bathe them around every one and a half months. Washing them a lot will cause the natural oil on the fur that protects them (like a Husky, almost) will cause it to be produced in overdrive and they'll stink to high hell.

tl:dr: take care of your animals
>clean out the litter box every few days
>wash the bed and wipe the cage down every once and awhile.
>give your pet attention

SHALL