I'm sold on getting a walther ppk, what manufacturers make quality ppks?

I'm sold on getting a walther ppk, what manufacturers make quality ppks?

Attached: walther_PPKS.jpg (415x316, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jimenezarmsinc.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You already know the answer. Bersa bro

Walther, maybe.

Alright lads, .32, or .380?

I’d guess Walther makes the best Walther PPKs.

Attached: 63AC547F-E835-439F-9AEF-D011950B92D2.jpg (320x240, 10K)

Jimenez

How many ppk threads are you going to start before you accept that you're just shitposting and are either underaged/poor

Damn knife ear

Kek

This is my first thread

9kurtz

This but unironically

Fèg

Century Arms

>Jimenez
dont laugh nigga'
jimenezarmsinc.com/

Attached: saww1.jpg (232x160, 8K)

Unless you want Bond's gun for Larping..
Bersa thunder or Ruger LCP 2 are better.

The best are pre-war Walther PP made in Germany (Zella Mehlis) chambered in .32ACP. These are really well made. 90° safeties and no floor plate extention for your pinkie.

Attached: 1936 zella mehlis beauty.jpg (600x393, 129K)

Pre-war and early war Walthers as well as postwar Manurhins (whether Walther or Manurhin marked) are both excellent. The fit and finish of the French-made guns equals or surpasses the original German guns and they cost considerably less.

Early war and prewar 60 degree safety guns would be preferable as you can actually replace the safety lever if it breaks. Given the number of 'want to buy' ads for 90 degree safeties - I prefer to avoid using my prewar's decocker at all.

Here are my PPKs - a 1935 90 degree safety and a 1940 60 degree s safety.

Attached: IMG_1789 1.jpg (4272x2848, 2.45M)

If you want to enjoy shooting it - .32 ACP. If you intend to rely on it as a defensive arm, you would be better served by .380.

Here is my postwar Walther PP (1967) which was made in France by Manurhin. This one was used by the Lower Saxony police.

Attached: IMG_1265.jpg (1600x1200, 285K)

its classic, a great shooter for the package and there are plenty of .380s made today you can choose from

I owned a SW one once. I'm sure it's already been stated but they're trash. Make sure you get a proper Walther. I loved the feel/aesthetic but it was a POS

380 converted to 32naa

Bersa

.32 a best but good luck not paying out the ass for a ppk in .32. If you're willing to go for a PP get a postwar manurhin, I have one and its great.

Used interarms or Walther. Or nothing

Walther's new PPK look pretty cool.